PDA

View Full Version : The Real Debate - Food Wars Entry# 1.5 - What do you get on your pizza?

morsdraconis
10-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Figured, with the first two entries being something that can vary vastly based on the preferences of people's toppings, this would be an interesting debate as well.

Made the poll give you the ability to have multiple choices (since pretty much EVERYONE likes multiple toppings on their pizza) as well as made cheese a choice since there are some people that don't like cheese on their pizza at all.

Let the topping war begin!

morsdraconis
10-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Obviously, if you just get one of the specialty pizzas (Hawaiian, Supreme, Chicken Bacon Ranch, etc), then other would be the choice.

For me, if I'm getting a pizza for just myself and not taking into account other people's tastes, I go straight for the Supreme, though I have no issues with going just Pepperoni.

gschwendt
10-22-2012, 10:30 AM
I like specialties as well but typically if I'm just ordering a pizza for myself, it's Pepperoni & Italian Sausage.

NatureBoy
10-22-2012, 10:53 AM
:drool: If it's just for me, everything on your list except pineapple and anchovies. Being married with a small child, I very seldom get a pizza with everything on it. The only thing my Wife and Daughter like on a pizza is pepperoni and cheese. :(

souljahbill
10-22-2012, 11:34 AM
Extra cheese and pepperoni is my favorite pizza but I can get down with a Supreme as long as I can rid myself of any type of olive.

psuexv
10-22-2012, 11:47 AM
I do love the Hawaiian Pizza but if I'm just picking toppings it's green peppers, mushrooms, sausage, black olives and onions.

SCClassof93
10-22-2012, 01:47 PM
Beef always.....if lunch time perhaps sausage and pepperoni in addition, can't take them at nighttime :smh:.

bdoughty
10-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Cheese, beef, pepperoni and pineapple.

morsdraconis
10-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Cheese, beef, pepperoni and pineapple.

Wow, that's an interesting combination. Definitely different.

JeffHCross
10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
Usually either a pepperoni or cheese -- or, if I'm feeling rich, pepperoni, mushroom and sausage. "Classic Trio" as Donatos calls it.

Though I recently had their special specialty, a Classic Trio with Fresh Mozzarella. Was amazing.

steelerfan
10-23-2012, 03:15 AM
Extra cheese and pepperoni is my favorite pizza but I can get down with a Supreme as long as I can rid myself of any type of olive.

This. Olives taste like Band-Aids - no thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

psusnoop
10-23-2012, 08:53 AM
Pepperoni and cheese is typically what we get as a family but if it's just for me then I'll have Cheese, pepperoni, canadian bacon, sausage.