PDA

View Full Version : PSUSNOOP/Oregon Offense & Defense

psusnoop
10-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Here at Oregon I run a Multiple defense. I run everything but 4-2-5 and 5-2.

On offense Oregon runs lots of SG formations, but given the strength of the team being TE's I run multiple Oneback formations and some I-Forms.

Here are my scouting reports on other Users within the league and their Team.

Eric/USC - Eric really likes to throw the rock around. He throws down the field and really puts lots of faith into his TE's. at times if you can get him to completely abandon the running game you can force turnovers.

On Defense Eric likes to really bring outside pressure to really cause havoc. I've noticed more zone coverage from USC these last two games then I'm used to.

Eric plays a tough game and while his user record is abysmal at this point he is as solid as it gets when you have to play him. Turnovers is his Achilles Heel though, if he limits those look out you are going to be in for a battle big time.

Oneback/Texas -

Gschwendt/Michigan -

NYKia/Notre Dame -

Ryby/Alabama -

Papalonestar/LSU -

Escobar/Texas A&M -

Texacotea/Ohio State -

HairyDawg/Georgia -

RazorBack/Arkansas -

HairyDawg
10-19-2012, 04:30 AM

On offense Oregon runs lots of SG formations, but given the strength of the team being TE's I run multiple Oneback formations and some I-Forms.

Eric/USC - Eric really likes to throw the rock around. He throws down the field and really puts lots of faith into his TE's. at times if you can get him to completely abandon the running game you can force turnovers.

On Defense Eric likes to really bring outside pressure to really cause havoc. I've noticed more zone coverage from USC these last two games then I'm used to.

Eric plays a tough game and while his user record is abysmal at this point he is as solid as it gets when you have to play him. Turnovers is his Achilles Heel though, if he limits those look out you are going to be in for a battle big time.

Oneback/Texas -

Gschwendt/Michigan -

NYKia/Notre Dame -

Ryby/Alabama -

Papalonestar/LSU -

Escobar/Texas A&M -

Texacotea/Ohio State -

HairyDawg/Georgia -

Offense playbook = Multiple
I like to run a ball control O and will run the ball in the neighborhood of 30 times from different formations.
Defense playbook = Multiple
Depending of the offensive set determines my formation. I.E. 2WR you may see 3-4, 4-3, 46, or 5-2 depending on down and distance. The no huddle Os have made me be conservative on my formation sets because say a team lines up in a double tight I formation, hits no huddle and audiables to a 5 wide set. Then the D is at a disadvantage in personel group.

RazorBack/Arkansas -

HairyDawg
10-19-2012, 04:31 AM

Oneback/Texas -

Gschwendt/Michigan -

NYKia/Notre Dame -

Ryby/Alabama -

Papalonestar/LSU -

Escobar/Texas A&M -

Texacotea/Ohio State -

HairyDawg/Georgia -

Offense playbook = Multiple
I like to run a ball control O and will run the ball in the neighborhood of 30 times from different formations.
Defense playbook = Multiple
Depending of the offensive set determines my formation. I.E. 2WR you may see 3-4, 4-3, 46, or 5-2 depending on down and distance. The no huddle Os have made me be conservative on my formation sets because say a team lines up in a double tight I formation, hits no huddle and audiables to a 5 wide set. Then the D is at a disadvantage in personel group.

RazorBack/Arkansas -