PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead [TV] (May Contain Discussion of Aired Episodes, Enter at Own Risk)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

JBHuskers
03-12-2012, 03:45 PM
:D

You're not going to open or close the door first? What do you do, walk through the door? Sweet! :D

Yeah I'm going to unlock the door before doing a HULK SMASH!!!!11111 through the door. That's how bad I want to watch this.

SmoothPancakes
03-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Yeah I'm going to unlock the door before doing a HULK SMASH!!!!11111 through the door. That's how bad I want to watch this.

gschwendt
03-12-2012, 04:56 PM
From last night's TWD though not really spoilery...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntI-n2Hd-sI&feature=player_embedded

SmoothPancakes
03-12-2012, 05:03 PM
:nod: The best damn opening to a TV episode ever. I still fucking crack up at Andrea whooping ass with a pitchfork, especially that first kill when she shoves it up from the bottom of the head.

JBHuskers
03-12-2012, 06:01 PM
That was a great opening to the show. Gonna make it hard for choosing a zombie kill of the week.

More from last night:

Thought it was easy to see coming, I didn't think that Shane would get off'd by Rick in SEASON TWO. I figured this would drag out a little longer, and flare up every once in a while, and then maybe it FINALLY comes to a head in season four or something like that. I didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Whoever said that the CDC guy told Rick that the walker disease is airborne to the dead, that very well could be right because I'm guessing he did a lot of researching before he off'd himself. The whole zombie cutscenes in the end were badass, and just when I didn't think another was coming, another one came scaring the shit out of me :D great timing by the director there.

I'm very curious to hear what Daryl and Glen have to say when they meet up with the others back at the house. After killing Randall I know the murdering of Shane really won't hold much consequence with the rest of the house....but in the end of that episode.

That was a FUCKING AWESOME scene that was set up for the walkers coming HARD towards the farm. So did Shane and Carl's gunshots draw all those walkers?

I am guessing that the two children that barely are on the show, T-Dog, and maybe someone else major; whether it's Herschel (going down with the ship so to speak) or Carol that gets killed in the finale....but god damn I can't wait to see it.

morsdraconis
03-12-2012, 06:45 PM
That was a great opening to the show. Gonna make it hard for choosing a zombie kill of the week.

More from last night:

Thought it was easy to see coming, I didn't think that Shane would get off'd by Rick in SEASON TWO. I figured this would drag out a little longer, and flare up every once in a while, and then maybe it FINALLY comes to a head in season four or something like that. I didn't expect it to happen so soon.

Whoever said that the CDC guy told Rick that the walker disease is airborne to the dead, that very well could be right because I'm guessing he did a lot of researching before he off'd himself. The whole zombie cutscenes in the end were badass, and just when I didn't think another was coming, another one came scaring the shit out of me :D great timing by the director there.

I'm very curious to hear what Daryl and Glen have to say when they meet up with the others back at the house. After killing Randall I know the murdering of Shane really won't hold much consequence with the rest of the house....but in the end of that episode.

That was a FUCKING AWESOME scene that was set up for the walkers coming HARD towards the farm. So did Shane and Carl's gunshots draw all those walkers?

I am guessing that the two children that barely are on the show, T-Dog, and maybe someone else major; whether it's Herschel (going down with the ship so to speak) or Carol that gets killed in the finale....but god damn I can't wait to see it.

It was definitely better than the last three or four episodes have been. The setup of Rick thinking that Carl was pulling the gun on him instead of protecting him was VERY good. That is the type of character development I've REALLY been looking for from this show. Shane obviously finally lost his mind and it's all Lori's fault. That last talk to from her along with the talk to Carl showed him that they were more than willing to be his family again if something happened to Rick and it just made Shane snap. This was the best episode of the show since a few in the first season.

It was definitely the gunshots but it was also the setup earlier of them all talking about how they needed to get everyone inside because the cattle are going to start drawing more and more of the walkers their direction because food is starting to run short in the more densely populated areas.

I completely agree with the zombie flashes. That stuff was AWESOME.

As for the CDC guy, I'm not sure. Maybe it actually was what he told Rick, but I don't think it was. I don't think it was anything that profound. Hopefully they do something with that soon, but I'm starting to think that they aren't.

I read the spoilers for the next episode and I'm not entirely sure what I think about it yet. My interest is definitely higher for it than it has been since the end of season 1 though.

psuexv
03-13-2012, 09:44 AM
From last night's TWD though not really spoilery...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntI-n2Hd-sI&feature=player_embedded

That's awesome. I didn't even pick up on it when I watched it but it definitely mimics Office Space :D. Especially the last part with Shane kind of backing up and then landing that final blow.

Coach Kernzy
03-13-2012, 09:47 AM
TWD:
Not sure if this is spoiler or not so I tagged it anyway just in case.
So is the consensus that it's airborne and pretty much everyone is affected but it doesn't actually turn you until you die? Unless of course you die from a head shot or brain damage or something.
Seems like the only thing it could be and if they try to sell me on something else I'm not sure I could buy it.

psuexv
03-13-2012, 09:54 AM
TWD:
Not sure if this is spoiler or not so I tagged it anyway just in case.
So is the consensus that it's airborne and pretty much everyone is affected but it doesn't actually turn you until you die? Unless of course you die from a head shot or brain damage or something.
Seems like the only thing it could be and if they try to sell me on something else I'm not sure I could buy it.

The only other thing that I'm thinking is it could be passed through blood. Shane has obviously had zombie blood on him and was stabbed with a knife that had been used to kill zombies. Daryl had shoved a knife into Randalls leg and who knows what knife they were using when he first hurt it.

This might explain why the two guys at the bar that were shot didn't come back as zombies while they were having the shoot out since Shane regenerated really quickly and so did Randall.

Coach Kernzy
03-13-2012, 10:10 AM
The only other thing that I'm thinking is it could be passed through blood. Shane has obviously had zombie blood on him and was stabbed with a knife that had been used to kill zombies. Daryl had shoved a knife into Randalls leg and who knows what knife they were using when he first hurt it.

This might explain why the two guys at the bar that were shot didn't come back as zombies while they were having the shoot out since Shane regenerated really quickly and so did Randall.

Yeah good call, I suppose that is feasible as well. We shall see but I hope they at least talk about this next week and bring this subject up in the show because they have to be wondering now.

psuexv
03-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Yeah good call, I suppose that is feasible as well. We shall see but I hope they at least talk about this next week and bring this subject up in the show because they have to be wondering now.

yeah it's really the only other thing I can think of. Like I had posted before the coming back as a zombie right away didn't feel right to me and forced, like they just threw it in since there have been other people to die and not come back.

gschwendt
03-13-2012, 10:35 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7G6_L_5-Y

If you notice, it looks like Dave (first guy) is shot through the head (notice his head kick back) while Tony is shot twice in the chest, there's also a third shot that we don't see where he hits him but you'd have to assume he puts it through his skull to make sure the job is done.

psuexv
03-13-2012, 10:54 AM

If you notice, it looks like Dave (first guy) is shot through the head (notice his head kick back) while Tony is shot twice in the chest, there's also a third shot that we don't see where he hits him but you'd have to assume he puts it through his skull to make sure the job is done.

That makes sense

Coach Kernzy
03-13-2012, 10:59 AM

Yep, I figured those two guys in the bar got head shot so that explains them. So it's either blood-borne or air-borne. I think it would almost have to be air-borne for it to spread as fast as it did. If it was just being bitten or blood-borne it wouldn't have spread as fast as it apparently did.

Marlowe
03-13-2012, 11:06 AM
TWD (re: cause of reanimation) don't read if you don't want to know.

So having read the wiki page it looks like there is NO "zombie" virus. Apparently whatever it is that causes reanimation is inside everyone. Everyone will turn when they die as long as they dont die from head trauma. A zombie bite causes infection which can be lethal but it doesn't cause a person to reanimate. And to answer the question about the dead on the freeway...they didn't turn because they all had head trauma from the crash.

JBHuskers
03-13-2012, 10:35 PM
But.....

My immediate assumption was a decent deal of time had passed from when Rick stabbed Shane to when he came back as a zombie. A few hours I am guessing. I mean Rick did just murder his best friend. He sat there contemplating what he had done until Carl came out. Carl came out presumably at the time it was to hit the hay, but went looking for his dad since he hadn't come back yet (another bonehead Carl move).

Same goes for Randall, his neck was broke mid-afternoon I'm guessing....it was definitely well into the dark when Daryl and Glen came across him. Just my immediate thoughts after the fact.

SmoothPancakes
03-18-2012, 08:17 PM
God I'm loving this TWD episode. The Great War.

SmoothPancakes
03-18-2012, 08:39 PM
TWD

So by my count, right now we're standing at total lost: Humans: 2, Zombies: 50+, Unknown: 1 (Andrea)

JBHuskers
03-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Just started tonight's TWD. Holy shit on the first 10 minutes. INTENSE

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SmoothPancakes
03-18-2012, 08:47 PM
I'll be damned. Jenner's message revealed.

SmoothPancakes
03-18-2012, 08:57 PM
What the fuck!?

SmoothPancakes
03-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Final kill count

2 Humans, 56+ Walkers

gschwendt
03-18-2012, 09:03 PM
What the fuck!?
It's THE prison... Apparently in the comic books, a ton of shit goes down at the prison. Btw those spoilers I read were right down to everything, though obviously much better to watch it.

SmoothPancakes
03-18-2012, 09:15 PM
It's THE prison... Apparently in the comic books, a ton of shit goes down at the prison. Btw those spoilers I read were right down to everything, though obviously much better to watch it.

Actually I was referring to the hooded stranger with that comment, but yeah, I've heard A LOT about that prison. This is gonna be intense in season 3.

JBHuskers
03-18-2012, 09:29 PM
TWD

I'm purposely not reading any info on the comics. I figure I'll read all the comics after the series ends.

As for tonight:

Holy shit is right on that person in the woods. I'm very curious to see who that is. I think it's a she, and guessing those are her two brothers. My gut figured that Andrea would make it but then when she got completely exhausted, I thought that might be it.

No cliffhanger of sorts on the finale, which is fine by me. I love how they direct the pan outs like they did with the second to last episode with the walkers coming and the final episode with the prison.

Figured more humans would die in this one. Got rid of the two that really didn't contribute much to anything from the farm. Thought maybe T-Dog would be a goner since there was no development and barely any lines for him in season two. He contributes to the group, but really doesn't have much of a story arc.

I cannot wait for season three, but it's going to seem so far away.

SmoothPancakes
03-18-2012, 10:06 PM
TWD

I'm purposely not reading any info on the comics. I figure I'll read all the comics after the series ends.

As for tonight:

Holy shit is right on that person in the woods. I'm very curious to see who that is. I think it's a she, and guessing those are her two brothers. My gut figured that Andrea would make it but then when she got completely exhausted, I thought that might be it.

No cliffhanger of sorts on the finale, which is fine by me. I love how they direct the pan outs like they did with the second to last episode with the walkers coming and the final episode with the prison.

Figured more humans would die in this one. Got rid of the two that really didn't contribute much to anything from the farm. Thought maybe T-Dog would be a goner since there was no development and barely any lines for him in season two. He contributes to the group, but really doesn't have much of a story arc.

I cannot wait for season three, but it's going to seem so far away.

Yeah, I've read the first comic in Compendium Book 1, but that's it so far. Gonna work my way forward over time, just up until the prison, to see the differences in the comics and the show so far, but not so far that I start hitting spoiler territory.

Well, from what they said on The Talking Dead, the hooded person in the woods a black woman named Michonne, and apparently a bad ass and major fan favorite with the comic readers. So that right there should make season 3 even more better.

Andrea I thought was going to be a goner when everyone peeled out of there and she was left. I especially thought she was gone when she ran out of ammo in the pistol, had to sit there bashing a zombie in the head with the pistol, and was exhaustedly trying to limp along.

Yeah, that ending on last episode was just perfect. And tonight's was simple and great, panning out from the group and up to the prison to set the scene for season 3.

I agree. I figured right off the bat, one or two the group was going to buy it. Carol and T-Dog were my top guesses. Hershel was another I thought was a goner when he said it was his farm and he'd die there, then when Lori and the girls were trying to get his attention, he just ignored them and kept shooting away with the shotgun, I thought he really was going to fight to the very end. Jimmy and Patricia, no surprise there. Jimmy was only a matter of time and he was soooooo far in the background, he was practically non-existent in the story. Same thing with Patricia.

What about the helicopter in Atlanta at the beginning of the show? What does everyone think is in it or the deal with it? Rick saw it (or at least saw one) when he first got to Atlanta, and now there's another helicopter at the start of tonight's show. That was also a sweet beginning, showing the herd in Atlanta and how they gradually migrated out into the country and how they got into the woods near the farm. The thing is, it looked like they were just passing through in a random direction. If dumbass Shane hadn't lured Rick out into the woods and fields like that, and then fired the gun when he was stabbed, the walkers very well might have continued moving on somewhere else and never came towards the farm.

And then Jenner's message to Rick is finally revealed. So it's something in the blood of everyone. Everyone's infected, it just doesn't actually do anything until you die. So now that the big secret is out of the bag, that brings about the question, where did the disease come from?

And the fact that everyone is already infected, that it's only a matter of time before you eventually die and turn into a walker or before you have to pop yourself in the head to end it for good, with the unborn baby, does this mean it's only a matter of time before Lori goes:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kKlZTMKML0Q/T00qYdUOEVI/AAAAAAAALo8/xH482RNJq74/s400/alien-bursting-from-stomach.jpg

psuexv
03-19-2012, 09:17 AM
What about the helicopter in Atlanta at the beginning of the show? What does everyone think is in it or the deal with it? Rick saw it (or at least saw one) when he first got to Atlanta, and now there's another helicopter at the start of tonight's show. That was also a sweet beginning, showing the herd in Atlanta and how they gradually migrated out into the country and how they got into the woods near the farm. The thing is, it looked like they were just passing through in a random direction. If dumbass Shane hadn't lured Rick out into the woods and fields like that, and then fired the gun when he was stabbed, the walkers very well might have continued moving on somewhere else and never came towards the farm.

That was pretty interesting. It was almost like they were following the helicopter, like it was emitting something to draw them in. If it doesn't I'm not sure the migration of the walkers really made sense. I was really wondering how they were going to explain all the walkers coming on them, since there has been a ton of noise on the farm with the gun practice and the mow down of the barn walkers.

Love how Rick is turning and the way his character is going.

Also, screw Lori. She basically told Rick to kill Shane a couple of episodes ago and now she's all disgusted with him. Rick even said Shane came at him and drew him out into the woods. And Daryl confirmed that Shane killed Randall.

psuexv
03-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Anybody know what this is referring to

but fans of "The Walking Dead" comic book would recognize Michonne anywhere. Expect her to be a fixture next season (and here's hoping that the show's writers will opt to revise one key element in the character's storyline for her TV incarnation).

psuexv
03-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Here's a really good IMO article of the show so far. How season 2 has been somewhat of a disappointment but how the finale really brought it back.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maureen-ryan/the-walking-dead-finale-recap_b_1359765.html

morsdraconis
03-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Anybody know what this is referring to

Maybe something to do with this:

Michonne immediately bonds with Tyreese, recognizing him from his days in the NFL, and sharing a passion for working out (weight lifting). After showing signs of attraction, she performs oral sex on him. Having seduced him, she precipitates the break-up of Tyreese and Carol, and therefore beginning a relationship between the two.

jaymo76
03-19-2012, 12:09 PM
That was pretty interesting. It was almost like they were following the helicopter, like it was emitting something to draw them in. If it doesn't I'm not sure the migration of the walkers really made sense. I was really wondering how they were going to explain all the walkers coming on them, since there has been a ton of noise on the farm with the gun practice and the mow down of the barn walkers. Love how Rick is turning and the way his character is going.

Also, screw Lori. She basically told Rick to kill Shane a couple of episodes ago and now she's all disgusted with him. Rick even said Shane came at him and drew him out into the woods. And Daryl confirmed that Shane killed Randall.

Totally agree about the helicopter.

JBHuskers
03-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Here's a really good IMO article of the show so far. How season 2 has been somewhat of a disappointment but how the finale really brought it back.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maureen-ryan/the-walking-dead-finale-recap_b_1359765.html

I completely disagree with season two being a disappointment.

JBHuskers
03-19-2012, 12:30 PM
That was pretty interesting. It was almost like they were following the helicopter, like it was emitting something to draw them in. If it doesn't I'm not sure the migration of the walkers really made sense. I was really wondering how they were going to explain all the walkers coming on them, since there has been a ton of noise on the farm with the gun practice and the mow down of the barn walkers.

Love how Rick is turning and the way his character is going.

The walkers follow sound, so I figure that the beginning of last night's episode was some time ago, it was done to explain how so many got towards the highway, then through the woods, and eventually to the farm. In addition to all the gunfire and such, there were a lot of cattle around the farm too that probably drew in the walkers. So it was just a matter of time before a herd of them moved in.

psuexv
03-19-2012, 01:12 PM
The walkers follow sound, so I figure that the beginning of last night's episode was some time ago, it was done to explain how so many got towards the highway, then through the woods, and eventually to the farm. In addition to all the gunfire and such, there were a lot of cattle around the farm too that probably drew in the walkers. So it was just a matter of time before a herd of them moved in.

I didn't get that at all from the beginning. I do agree that it was some time ago, but it looked to me like they were following the chopper. Then they were all going somewhere through the woods when they heard the gunfire from Shane and turned towards the farm.

What we've seen in the past is mostly they mill around, like in the city. The only other time we've really seen a herd of them was on the highway when Sophia ran away

psuexv
03-19-2012, 01:14 PM
I completely disagree with season two being a disappointment.

Compared to Season 1 I would say it was. There were a lot of good parts to Season 2, but too much of nothing and internal drama IMO. Especially the first half of season 2 when they were looking for Sophia.

JBHuskers
03-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Looks like this is a good way to get started in the comics.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Compendium-One/dp/1607060760/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332180960&sr=8-1

Goes from #1-#48, and there are currently 94 issues.

This baby has almost 1100 pages!

gschwendt
03-19-2012, 01:23 PM
I didn't get that at all from the beginning. I do agree that it was some time ago, but it looked to me like they were following the chopper. Then they were all going somewhere through the woods when they heard the gunfire from Shane and turned towards the farm.

What we've seen in the past is mostly they mill around, like in the city. The only other time we've really seen a herd of them was on the highway when Sophia ran away I'd say it was from shortly after Rick left Atlanta since that was his horse that they were buffeting on

JBHuskers
03-19-2012, 01:24 PM
I'd say it was from shortly after Rick left Atlanta since that was his horse that they were buffeting on

Yep.

psuexv
03-19-2012, 01:25 PM
I'd say it was from shortly after Rick left Atlanta since that was his horse that they were buffeting on

And the fact that Rick saw the same helicopter

steelerfan
03-19-2012, 01:55 PM

Agreed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
03-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Here's the lowdown on the casting for Michonne - http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/18/the-walking-dead-casts-sword-wielding-heroine-michonne-spoiler/

JBHuskers
03-19-2012, 02:23 PM
For those reading the comics, about what issue takes you to the end of season two? I still think I'm going to hold off until the series ends, but I might change my mind.

JBHuskers
03-19-2012, 02:32 PM
And here is EW.com's TV recap, I always love reading it after the episodes play. I kept the finale on the DVR. I'm definitely going to watch it again.

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/walking-dead-season-finale-recap/

"This isn't a democracy anymore." badass line.

steelerfan
03-19-2012, 02:42 PM
I have a terrible feeling that this Michonne (or whatever) character is going to take the series into a horribly ***, fantastical super hero direction. The 5 seconds that she was in the finale were the queerest thing I have seen in TWD.

Please don't turn this into the Fantastic Four.

JBHuskers
03-19-2012, 02:51 PM
I have a terrible feeling that this Michonne (or whatever) character is going to take the series into a horribly ***, fantastical super hero direction. The 5 seconds that she was in the finale were the queerest thing I have seen in TWD.

Please don't turn this into the Fantastic Four.

In the comics, she's the most popular character with the fans.

psuexv
03-19-2012, 02:54 PM
When the hell did :sf: start watching TWD?

steelerfan
03-19-2012, 03:12 PM
In the comics, she's the most popular character with the fans.

Is that supposed to settle my fears? The fact that those people think that way makes me more nervous.

steelerfan
03-19-2012, 03:13 PM

Pretty much from the beginning. Just haven't seen the need to come in here and write 5 paragraphs of speculation after each episode.

psuexv
03-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Pretty much from the beginning. Just haven't seen the need to come in here and write 5 paragraphs of speculation after each episode.

That's the best part :nod:

steelerfan
03-19-2012, 03:20 PM
That's the best part :nod:

To each, their own.

JBHuskers
03-19-2012, 03:35 PM

That's what I was thinking :D

SmoothPancakes
03-19-2012, 04:14 PM
Looks like this is a good way to get started in the comics.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Compendium-One/dp/1607060760/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332180960&sr=8-1

Goes from #1-#48, and there are currently 94 issues.

This baby has almost 1100 pages!

That is the exact baby I've got, got it for Christmas. Only have made it through the beginning, Rick having just gotten to Atlanta where I left off. I'm gonna guess Compendium 1 goes pretty deep.

Oh yeah. Just looked at the reviews. There are 8 chapters in the book, and only the first 2 chapters are about what we've seen so far. Chapter 3 introduces the prison and everything else from there on. So you could probably hold off on Compendium 1 for a while unless you want to get it just for the first two chapters and then advance from there during season 3.

And here is EW.com's TV recap, I always love reading it after the episodes play. I kept the finale on the DVR. I'm definitely going to watch it again.

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/walking-dead-season-finale-recap/

"This isn't a democracy anymore." badass line.

Yep, this episode is not coming off my DVR anytime soon. I'm keeping this thing until TWD season 2 shows up on DVD.

JBHuskers
03-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Yep, this episode is not coming off my DVR anytime soon. I'm keeping this thing until TWD season 2 shows up on DVD.

It'll be on Netflix by then so I'm not going to keep it on the DVR for too terribly long. Maybe for one or two more watches.

SmoothPancakes
03-19-2012, 04:22 PM
It'll be on Netflix by then so I'm not going to keep it on the DVR for too terribly long. Maybe for one or two more watches.

Ah, true, it probably wouldn't be too long before it shows up on there. I'll still probably keep it around for a while. These last two episodes I have watched the hell out of. I usually just watched the episode at 9pm and that was it. These last two weeks, I have watched it each showing that night. Watched it last week at 9pm, 11pm and 12:30pm (and again at 5am since I was still up :D), and then watched last night at 9pm, 11:30pm and 1am. I couldn't watch these last two episodes enough.

morsdraconis
03-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Is that supposed to settle my fears? The fact that those people think that way makes me more nervous.

From the little synopsis that I've read about the character on Wikipedia, I think the reason why she's a fan favorite is because she's a badass in the comics. She kills so many zombies it's ridiculous and some of the more evil people in this coming season's setting in the comic (The Governor being one of them) but, also, her character, in the comics, is when things become QUITE adult oriented (giving one of the characters head, she gets raped and tortured by The Governor, and then she proceeds to torture his sadistic ass and kill him). Her character is also the epitome of a tortured soul in the comics. The two guys she's tugging around with her are her boyfriend and brother in zombie form with no arms or jaws. In the comics, she regularly talks to them like they are still normal people, telling Rick that she does so to help stay sane.

Whether or not any of that comes to fruition will remain to be seen, but I'm definitely wary of her introduction as well. If the prison is the introduction of the show going more in the direction that it appears to go in the comics, I'm not sure if I'm going to stay interested.

steelerfan
03-19-2012, 05:42 PM
From the little synopsis that I've read about the character on Wikipedia, I think the reason why she's a fan favorite is because she's a badass in the comics. She kills so many zombies it's ridiculous and some of the more evil people in this coming season's setting in the comic (The Governor being one of them) but, also, her character, in the comics, is when things become QUITE adult oriented (giving one of the characters head, she gets raped and tortured by The Governor, and then she proceeds to torture his sadistic ass and kill him). Her character is also the epitome of a tortured soul in the comics. The two guys she's tugging around with her are her boyfriend and brother in zombie form with no arms or jaws. In the comics, she regularly talks to them like they are still normal people, telling Rick that she does so to help stay sane.

Whether or not any of that comes to fruition will remain to be seen, but I'm definitely wary of her introduction as well. If the prison is the introduction of the show going more in the direction that it appears to go in the comics, I'm not sure if I'm going to stay interested.

:smh:

If it goes this route, I'm done.

jaymo76
03-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Not to turn away from TWD discussion... BUT... has anyone heard anything with regards to:

1. Season Two of FALLING SKIES and when it will begin again

2. Battlestar Galactica Blood and Chrome... is it dead or a go???

JBHuskers
03-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Robert Kirkman reveals that another major character was originally scheduled to die in the final couple episodes:

“Hershel was originally going to be murdered by Randall in episode 12,” says Kirkman. “So we were going to lose Hershel, Randall, and Shane all in one episode, which I felt was really cool. But at the end of the day we had so much story to tell with Hershel, and he had such a central role in the ensemble, and Scott Wilson is such a phenomenal actor that we felt like it was overkill. So [he] got a reprieve.”

JBHuskers
03-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Glen Mazzara talks the finale and looking ahead to season 3 of TWD:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/19/walking-dead-glen-mazzara-showrunner/

Stoked to see that it's a lock for SIXTEEN episodes next season!

JBHuskers
03-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Best Memes from Season Two of The Walking Dead (http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-best-memes-from-the-walking-dead-season-two) :D

My favorites:

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/3/20/16/enhanced-buzz-23579-1332275304-14.jpg

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/3/20/15/enhanced-buzz-20049-1332273286-4.jpg

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/3/20/16/enhanced-buzz-17528-1332274797-6.jpg

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/3/20/16/enhanced-buzz-8995-1332275316-9.jpg

And my favorite:

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2012/3/20/16/enhanced-buzz-17525-1332274774-3.jpg

gschwendt
03-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Not going to go find it but my favorite was something regarding daryl using a crossbow to remain silent but then driving the loudest motorcycle possible.

JBHuskers
03-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Not going to go find it but my favorite was something regarding daryl using a crossbow to remain silent but then driving the loudest motorcycle possible.

That's Daryl Mutherfuckin' Dixon.

Also, if anyone read that one EW article, you'll know that:

Merle either survived or shows up as a figment again in season three. Wonder if he made it to the prison.

SmoothPancakes
03-22-2012, 11:41 AM
That's Daryl Mutherfuckin' Dixon.

Also, if anyone read that one EW article, you'll know that:

Merle either survived or shows up as a figment again in season three. Wonder if he made it to the prison.

Well, from one of the answers on this week's Talking Dead, there's a 100% chance that 33% of

Merle, Morgan or Dwayne
show up next season.

morsdraconis
03-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Well, from one of the answers on this week's Talking Dead, there's a 100% chance that 33% of

Merle, Morgan or Dwayne
show up next season.

I REALLY hope it's not Merle. Leave that be as a figment of Daryl's imagination that drives him to insanity instead of him being still alive. Morgan or Dwayne being alive and in the Prison would be WAY more interesting

Marlowe
03-23-2012, 11:09 AM
I REALLY hope it's not Merle. Leave that be as a figment of Daryl's imagination that drives him to insanity instead of him being still alive. Morgan or Dwayne being alive and in the Prison would be WAY more interesting

I read somewhere it was Merle but it didn't say in what capacity. Real or imagined. I could probably see him in league with the Governor if he does show up.

JBHuskers
03-23-2012, 12:07 PM

I did like how they did the figment when Daryl fell down that hill in the woods.

It's weird though. I go from in season one thinking Merle is 100% dead to, somehow he might have f'n survived.

psuexv
03-23-2012, 12:09 PM
I did like how they did the figment when Daryl fell down that hill in the woods.

It's weird though. I go from in season one thinking Merle is 100% dead to, somehow he might have f'n survived.

I think he totally survived. He's bad asser(just made up that word) than Daryl. I just don't think we'll ever see him again.

JBHuskers
03-23-2012, 12:23 PM
God damn...can't it be October already?

psuexv
03-23-2012, 01:36 PM
So I was watching Shawshank Redemption last night and noticed that freaking Dale from TWD is the lawyer in the beginning. Went to his IMDB page and he was also in the Green Mile. Never realized that.

SmoothPancakes
03-23-2012, 09:24 PM
So I was watching Shawshank Redemption last night and noticed that freaking Dale from TWD is the lawyer in the beginning. Went to his IMDB page and he was also in the Green Mile. Never realized that.

Yeah, he was one of the guards in The Green Mile, he was thin as hell back then. I never noticed Dale as the lawyer. I'll have to watch for that next time.

JBHuskers
04-26-2012, 12:30 PM
:D :D :D

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/Carl.jpg

JBHuskers
05-24-2012, 12:24 PM
First look at Michonne from the new season of The Walking Dead.

http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/walking-dead-michonne_510.jpg

Deuce
05-24-2012, 12:27 PM
First look at Michonne from the new season of The Walking Dead.

http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/walking-dead-michonne_510.jpg

Ahh ya. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DariusLock
05-24-2012, 12:50 PM
Isn't she in Terra Nova also?

JBHuskers
05-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Isn't she in Terra Nova also?

She's best known for Treme. Checked her IMDB, no Terra Nova.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

gschwendt
06-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Walking Dead Blu-Ray Collector's Edition
http://bluray.ign.com/articles/122/1222084p1.html

http://bluraymedia.ign.com/bluray/image/article/122/1222084/WalkingDeadS2_BD_limited_2_1333258170.jpg
http://bluraymedia.ign.com/bluray/image/article/122/1222084/WalkingDeadS2_BD_limited_3_1333258148.jpg

Marlowe
07-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Walking Dead Preview Weekend season 3
(http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/05/the-walking-dead-preview-weekend.php)

JBHuskers
07-05-2012, 02:33 PM
For The Walking Dead fans, don't forget this weekend!

I'll definitely watch The Talking Dead season 3 preview and curious to see how the pilot looks in black & white.

JBHuskers
07-06-2012, 12:32 PM
http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/the-walking-dead-season-3_510.jpg

JBHuskers
07-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Some TWD still shots

in the prison:

http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/the-walking-dead-exclusive-2_510.jpg

http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/the-walking-dead-exclusive-1_510.jpg

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/02/walking-dead-prison-season-3-photos/

SmoothPancakes
07-07-2012, 10:47 AM
In honor of this weekend's TWD seasons 1 and 2 marathon and season 3 preview.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/medium2.jpg

psuexv
07-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Black and white version of the Walking Dead pilot on AMC right now.

SmoothPancakes
07-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Black and white version of the Walking Dead pilot on AMC right now.

Yeah, I could have watched this anytime since I have season 1 on DVD, but I've never gotten around to watching the B&W version until now with it on TV.

gschwendt
07-16-2012, 08:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SrBrwmQPz2w

psuexv
07-16-2012, 09:04 AM
Man that looks awesome

JBHuskers
07-16-2012, 10:10 AM
Michonne, the Governor, Merle. This season is going to be insane.

JBHuskers
07-16-2012, 12:20 PM
A clip from the new season of Sons of Anarchy, along with some info on the new season, and possibly a prequel. (http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/15/sons-of-anarchy-see-explosive-clip-from-new-season-exclusive-video/)

ram29jackson
07-16-2012, 03:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SrBrwmQPz2w

well, not sure I even need to watch first new episode at this point LOL that was like a full show right there

JBHuskers
07-16-2012, 04:06 PM
well, not sure I even need to watch first new episode at this point LOL that was like a full show right there

I'm guessing it will be a few episodes before the Governor and Rick come face to face. But I am expecting Michonne and Andrea to run into him right off the bat.

gschwendt
08-23-2012, 01:57 PM
The Walking Dead Season 2 for Blu-Ray, $30 (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005LAJ23A/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B005LAJ23A&linkCode=as2&tag=thegamtai-20)

gschwendt
10-10-2012, 11:16 PM
The Walking Dead Webisode series for Season 3.
http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/webisode-1-the-walking-dead-cold-storage-hide-and-seek

I've only watched the first episode but so far pretty good for a 5 minute segment.

psuexv
10-12-2012, 12:39 PM
The Walking Dead Webisode series for Season 3.
http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/webisode-1-the-walking-dead-cold-storage-hide-and-seek

I've only watched the first episode but so far pretty good for a 5 minute segment.

Well the last episode was definitely interesting, saw something like that coming but not quite that.

baseballplyrmvp
10-14-2012, 07:35 PM
walking dead marathon on right now, with the season premiere later on tonight :up:

bdoughty
10-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Crap I forgot it was on tonight, will have to wait an hour.

SmoothPancakes
10-14-2012, 08:57 PM
My wishes for season 3 of The Walking Dead.

#1. Andrea becomes walker food. She was alright for season 1, but was just annoying as all hell in season 2 and is (or was) second on my "can't wait for them to die" list right behind Shane. Just because of how annoying she has become, I hope she get munched on by toothless walkers so it hurts more.

#2. Carl gets what's coming to him and finally becomes a zombie. They just HAD to kill Sophia last season, all the while Carl sits there not listening every time he's told to keep his ass in the house, running off into the woods like a damn dumbass, dicking with walkers instead of killing them, and helped free the walker that ultimately killed Dale.

#3. A "never in a million years will this happen" wish, but would be awesome as hell to see. Lori's zombie baby eating her from the inside and popping out of her stomach like the alien in the diner in Spaceballs.

JBHuskers
10-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Walking Dead:

Good to see that most of the preview stuff (except for the Governor stuff) was in the first episode.

Wonder if someone counted the zombie kills in this episode? Awesome.

Is Carl getting is mack on? :D Will he lose his virginity this season?

I thought Herschel would be a dead man walking and his last act before getting off'd would be to deliver Lori's baby. Maybe Rick saved him with the AWESOME amputation.

Had to figure there were some survivors in the prison. Seems like a good deal of people did.

Back to my first statement, it's good to see that most of the stuff that was shown in the preview videos has already been shown, leads you into a lot of questions going into the rest of the season.

Good start to the season in my book.

gschwendt
10-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Figured this deserved it's own thread since the TV Shows thread was pretty much filled with TWD posts anyway.

gschwendt
10-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Pretty good episode tonight... definitely better than last year's opener. I kind of expected Hershel to get his leg chopped off because I read a spoiler for the comics that said it happened to Dale... I figured Hershel would be a good substitute. I just hate the way they did it that a walker gave him a sneak attack... like he had been planning that for months.

Glad to see that they didn't wait until next week to try to draw out the unveiling of people being inside... everyone knew it was coming, glad they went ahead and showed it tonight.

Overall, a solid start to the season and really glad to show them becoming more intelligent (fence holders, spray-paint arrows, etc.)

bdoughty
10-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Walking Dead:

Is Carl getting is mack on? :D Will he lose his virginity this season?

Is Daryl getting his mack on? Will he lose his virginity this season? By that I mean virginity to something that walks on two legs.

see spoiler

morsdraconis
10-15-2012, 05:09 AM
My only problem with the show is the fact that I know that everything that's bad is going to happen, will happen. It's like Game of Thrones; what's the point of watching when all you have to do is think of the worst shit possible that could happen and it'll happen.

The zombie sneak attack was dumb. That's VERY poor writing.

Also, I don't think, with it having it's own thread, we have to worry about spoilering everything we say anymore. Obviously anything discussed here is going to be a spoiler. If you aren't caught up, it's your own damn fault that you got spoiled.

This will be the last season of this show I watch unless something DRASTICALLY changes with the direction of it. Sadly, I know it won't because I know how this shit with the Governor ends.

JBHuskers
10-15-2012, 08:18 AM
see spoiler

Well....

Carol has two legs :sick:

bdoughty
10-15-2012, 12:57 PM

Well....

Carol has two legs :sick:

Thar might be some snow on the trail if you know what I mean, a little silver fox on the old much box.

see spoiler

bdoughty
10-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Also, I don't think, with it having it's own thread, we have to worry about spoilering everything we say anymore. Obviously anything discussed here is going to be a spoiler. If you aren't caught up, it's your own damn fault that you got spoiled.

Disagree, just because it is a thread dedicated to the show does not mean that you have seen that particular episode being discussed. Is it that hard to click on a spoiler tag versus ruining an episode for someone?

You are one angry young man. Even Mikey liked something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc

AustinWolv
10-16-2012, 07:53 AM
The zombie sneak attack was dumb. That's VERY poor writing.

It is semi-similar to how it happened in the graphic novel. Difference was I think it was really dark and zombie crawled just a bit when "rustled up" by Dale's noise and bit on more of the ankle.......

JBHuskers
10-16-2012, 08:52 AM
So basically to sum up the season premiere...

Carol is horny and Herschel is a cockblocker. :D

SmoothPancakes
10-16-2012, 11:14 AM
So basically to sum up the season premiere...

Carol is horny and Herschel is a cockblocker. :D

Did you mean Carl?

JBHuskers
10-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Did you mean Carl?

Both.

texacotea
10-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Was glad they revealed the prisoners. They played a big role in the graphic novel/comic and was wondering if they were actually going to put them in there.

still looking for the link to the comics if anyone has it.

Wasnt the girl Carl is eyeing married while they were on the farm?

JBHuskers
10-16-2012, 02:54 PM
One of the guys' name was Dexter in the comic, they changed it since Dexter on TV is definitely synonymous with someone else.

ram29jackson
10-16-2012, 04:11 PM
ultimately, i'm just interested in how the whole thing finally ends ? what dumb conclusion will they finally come up with ?

bdoughty
10-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Wasnt the girl Carl is eyeing married while they were on the farm?

Beth was in High School, had a boyfriend Jimmy who got chewed up by zombies on the farm, hence her trying to off herself in season 2.

SmoothPancakes
10-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Beth was in High School, had a boyfriend Jimmy who got chewed up by zombies on the farm, hence her trying to off herself in season 2.

Actually, that's incorrect. She tried to off herself after the shootout at the barn, after seeing her mother and half-brother (both walkers at the time) get mowed down by Shane and the rest. Jimmy didn't die until the last episode of the season (two or three episodes after Beth tried to off herself) when he became walker food in the RV as the farm was overrun.

bdoughty
10-16-2012, 06:08 PM
Actually, that's incorrect. She tried to off herself after the shootout at the barn, after seeing her mother and half-brother (both walkers at the time) get mowed down by Shane and the rest. Jimmy didn't die until the last episode of the season (two or three episodes after Beth tried to off herself) when he became walker food in the RV as the farm was overrun.

Appreciate the correction, been awhile since I watched season 2. It all worked out for Carl though.

psuexv
10-22-2012, 08:03 AM
Pretty good episode last night. I really thought Hershel was going to die after Maggie kind of said her good bye. Also thought he was going to bite Lori's face off when she was doing mouth to mouth.

Thought the part with the other prisoners was great. I know they needed Rick to kill that dude to continue as the leader of the group but was hoping Daryl was going to put an arrow through him while Rick was facing off with him.

My prediction for who was looking at Carol through the bushes is Meryl. Not sure about it as what are the odds he stumbles upon them in that prison but I'm excited to see what he's going to add.

gschwendt
10-22-2012, 09:10 AM
No clue who's looking from the bushes but I was thinking someone from that other camp that Andrea & ninja-lady wind up at.

Kind of disappointed with the results of the other prisoners... not that I wanted it to drag on like the boy from the farm but at the same time, disappointed that they cut them down from 5 to 2. Leaves less suspense, especially since the other two are essentially beaten down. I'm curious where the rest of the story goes from here with the prison... obviously things could get more comfortable for a little while (at least until Lori has the baby), but it's a TV show so that won't happen for long.

All in all it was a good episode but could have been better IMO.

JBHuskers
10-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Pretty good episode last night. I really thought Hershel was going to die after Maggie kind of said her good bye. Also thought he was going to bite Lori's face off when she was doing mouth to mouth.

Thought the part with the other prisoners was great. I know they needed Rick to kill that dude to continue as the leader of the group but was hoping Daryl was going to put an arrow through him while Rick was facing off with him.

My prediction for who was looking at Carol through the bushes is Meryl. Not sure about it as what are the odds he stumbles upon them in that prison but I'm excited to see what he's going to add.

My guess is that it is one of the Governor's cronies, but Merle is definitely a possibility.

As with the leader of the prisoners, they did have the right camera shot to make you think he was getting an arrow to the head. :D

I figured it would be too obvious for the leader to die right away, so I thought he'd survive for another episode. Obviously that last fight with the group of walkers made it obvious that he was going to die since he was doing some shady things.

Funny how they made Herschel sound like a walker when he woke up :D the whole scene with him and Maggie, to just after he woke up, I was just waiting for him to turn.

psuexv
10-22-2012, 09:51 AM
I was ok with them taking out the prisoners. Shows that they are going to do what they have to to stay alive and I think there is going to be a lot of drama with the other camp so tension with those prisoners would have been too much. Plus going back to the boy on the farm I think it's showing how Rick is transitioning with outsiders. But I do think the other 2 get mixed into Rick's group.

Yeah I just have a feeling about Merle.

JBHuskers
10-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Regarding Oscar on The Walking Dead :D :D :D

He's one of the two surviving prisoners...

Oscar is played by Vincent M. Ward, a professional background man whose filmography includes lots of roles with names like "Bodyguard," "Guard #1," "Police Officer," "Parking Officer," and -- my personal favorite -- "Uzi-Carrying Guard #2" in Ocean's 11.)

ram29jackson
10-22-2012, 11:34 PM

Herschel is bound to die anyway

JBHuskers
10-29-2012, 12:40 AM
The end was a sweet visual. I'll go more in depth on the episode in the morning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bdoughty
10-29-2012, 01:35 AM
The end was a sweet visual. I'll go more in depth on the episode in the morning.

Absolutely, tapping that brunette tour guide (sprawled out on the bed) and then taking some alone time to spend with his Futurama-esque trophies, pondering a possible three way with Andrea. The only three way more exciting will be the Merle, Rick and Daryl reunion. I missed Merle.

psuexv
10-29-2012, 07:46 AM
I was actually surprised they didn't show anything from the main group but still a good episode and they definitely needed the hour to go in depth on Woodbury. The Governor already showing that he's a badass. I wonder if he killed off those troops because they were military and he doesn't want any competition or if they basically kill off anyone else. I'm thinking the first since it seems like he wants to grow his population.

The heads were freaky. There has to be some significance to the ones that he keeps, I saw the pilot and the pets.

I like the way they brought Merle back. I'm glad he actually didn't stumble onto Rick's group. But that still leaves who is in the bushes sneaking around :dunno:

JBHuskers
10-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Absolutely, tapping that brunette tour guide (sprawled out on the bed) and then taking some alone time to spend with his Futurama-esque trophies, pondering a possible three way with Andrea. The only three way more exciting will be the Merle, Rick and Daryl reunion. I missed Merle.

In the comics...(not really a plot spoiler, just a character description)

The Governor rapes Michonne. Not sure if they'll go that far on TWD, since there hasn't been a rape yet :D but who knows. Curious to see who all of those heads are. I am guessing the one head of the soldier is because he got all the information he needed, and didn't want to waste any medical supplies. I'm guessing that others might be his family, CDJ said maybe killers of his family too. Not sure why the two pets are in there as well...it'll be interesting to see, but that was a badass ending scene.

JBHuskers
10-29-2012, 08:49 AM
I was actually surprised they didn't show anything from the main group but still a good episode and they definitely needed the hour to go in depth on Woodbury. The Governor already showing that he's a badass. I wonder if he killed off those troops because they were military and he doesn't want any competition or if they basically kill off anyone else. I'm thinking the first since it seems like he wants to grow his population.

The heads were freaky. There has to be some significance to the ones that he keeps, I saw the pilot and the pets.

I like the way they brought Merle back. I'm glad he actually didn't stumble onto Rick's group. But that still leaves who is in the bushes sneaking around :dunno:

Last night....

I was surprised too, but the extra time to leave you wonder about that group isn't a bad thing either.

They definitely made a great choice in casting the Governor, he's already made that guy into a great character. Your thought on his killing the troops matched what CDJ and I were talking about. He doesn't want any strong willed people questioning his power.

Like I said earlier, the scene with the heads in the aquariums was a badass scene, along with the music that they played. It was just awesome. At first I thought he had his family chained up and he was just watching them. Because he was so intrigued about the pets having their arms and jaws cut off....part of me thought that he did the same with his family that he kept alive. I surely didn't expect a wall of heads :D

I'm so stoked that Merle's back. That arm is badass.

My thoughts on who was peeking in the bushes. A crony of the Governor (still my first guess), maybe it's one or both of the father and son from the first season that clobbered and then housed Rick. Maybe it's Shane :D that son of a bitch won't die! (j/k)

I wonder what the agenda of the Governor is with the scientist, and why they were so interested in the pets. I honestly think there is more to it then just them being interested in the pets being protectors, so I'm curious to see if there are any further developments with the scientist's studies.

So is the Governor basically nailing all the women? Is he trying to impregnate all of them so they have all his seed? We know he is already killing the strong and "brainwashing" the weak. Andrea is already falling for his tricks.

I really really like where this season his headed.

psuexv
10-29-2012, 09:06 AM
In the comics...(not really a plot spoiler, just a character description)

The Governor rapes Michonne. Not sure if they'll go that far on TWD, since there hasn't been a rape yet :D but who knows. Curious to see who all of those heads are. I am guessing the one head of the soldier is because he got all the information he needed, and didn't want to waste any medical supplies. I'm guessing that others might be his family, CDJ said maybe killers of his family too. Not sure why the two pets are in there as well...it'll be interesting to see, but that was a badass ending scene.

Yeah I doubt they go into the whole rape thing with Michonne. Especially since they took out the fact that Andrea and Amy used to trade sex with Dale for supplies and protection.

Definitely thinking it's some of his family as he was looking at those pictures before he went into the room.

psuexv
10-29-2012, 09:11 AM
Last night....

My thoughts on who was peeking in the bushes. A crony of the Governor (still my first guess), maybe it's one or both of the father and son from the first season that clobbered and then housed Rick. Maybe it's Shane :D that son of a bitch won't die! (j/k)

I wonder what the agenda of the Governor is with the scientist, and why they were so interested in the pets. I honestly think there is more to it then just them being interested in the pets being protectors, so I'm curious to see if there are any further developments with the scientist's studies.

So is the Governor basically nailing all the women? Is he trying to impregnate all of them so they have all his seed? We know he is already killing the strong and "brainwashing" the weak. Andrea is already falling for his tricks.

Yeah I just don't see it as a spy for the Governor since he wanted Merle to get more info from Andrea about the group but maybe.

That thought about him planting his seed kind of makes sense. He even said something to the affect of the winters over it's time to plant our seeds when talking to Andrea and Michonne.

A friend a work has a son that read all the comics and based off of the teasers for the season he's all excited and said some awesome shit is coming up

ram29jackson
10-29-2012, 02:25 PM
I bet the big big black dude kills Merle at some point. He's still a racist I assume LOL

JBHuskers
10-29-2012, 02:56 PM
:fp:

Ram needs to be banned from this thread.

SmoothPancakes
10-29-2012, 04:07 PM

Ram needs to be banned from this thread.

:+1:

bdoughty
10-29-2012, 11:13 PM

Ram needs to be banned from every thread except one teambuilder thread that only he can read.

Tiny edit.

lol

SmoothPancakes
10-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Tiny edit.

lol

Nicely played bdoughty, nicely played.

morsdraconis
10-30-2012, 04:47 AM
Interesting. Governor with nothing at all to do with Michone and the Prison. Basically defeats the purpose of them being at the prison at all...

SmoothPancakes
10-30-2012, 09:06 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/530591_546622795367178_1560182055_n.jpg

ram29jackson
10-30-2012, 09:17 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/530591_546622795367178_1560182055_n.jpg

zombie cows and goats ?

gschwendt
11-04-2012, 08:21 PM
T-Dog finally gets some minor character development only to be killed off (presumably)

SmoothPancakes
11-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Those motherfuckers! http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Smilies/e133152.gif http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Smilies/e133153.gif http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx305/SmoothPancakes/Smilies/e133145.gif

gschwendt
11-04-2012, 08:50 PM
F U Lori... "I'd rather my bastard child be a burden on everyone else than go on living..."

SmoothPancakes
11-04-2012, 08:55 PM
F U Lori... "I'd rather my bastard child be a burden on everyone else than go on living..."

My thoughts exactly.

steelerfan
11-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

ram29jackson
11-04-2012, 09:04 PM
people dropping like flies, probably be one more season after this one ?

JBHuskers
11-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Well....

Was I the only one waiting on the baby to turn in the end? :D

Insane episode. Loved it. Little Carl has now fully grown up.

The internet is collectively popping champagne bottles now that Lori is dead.

I am wondering how the fuck that other inmate survived outside. That was crazy.

Zombie kill of the week goes to Herschel just because he has one leg and did the kill with a crutch.

psuexv
11-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Hell of an episode if :sf: is dropping lines in here

steelerfan
11-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Hell of an episode if :sf: is dropping lines in here

Yeah. Maybe the best episode yet.

JBHuskers
11-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Yeah. Maybe the best episode yet.

JBHuskers
11-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Should we just talk freely with no spoiler tags, and put in the title CONTAINS SPOILERS!

steelerfan
11-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Should we just talk freely with no spoiler tags, and put in the title CONTAINS SPOILERS!

I think so.

ram29jackson
11-04-2012, 10:42 PM
will Mich take out the Gov ?

bdoughty
11-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Why? Because Mors and Ram are too lazy to click a spoiler link or add it to their posts? Not everyone is up to the current episode. Some people are not even on the same season. Does this thread only exist to provide discussion of the current episode? If you make it spoiler free I know I will no longer check this thread. I have the current episode on my DVR but can't watch it until later this week. But hey, thanks to that dipshit RAM and his inability to follow a simple fucking rule I know one or more characters die in the episode.

JBHuskers
11-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Okay. Place your bets. Odds that the Governor kidnaps the baby?

morsdraconis
11-05-2012, 07:46 AM
Why? Because Mors and Ram are too lazy to click a spoiler link or add it to their posts? Not everyone is up to the current episode. Some people are not even on the same season. Does this thread only exist to provide discussion of the current episode? If you make it spoiler free I know I will no longer check this thread. I have the current episode on my DVR but can't watch it until later this week. But hey, thanks to that dipshit RAM and his inability to follow a simple fucking rule I know one or more characters die in the episode.

I read the thread anyway. I don't care about spoilers and you can skip the thread instead of reading it since you know it's about the current episode.

Hell, I'm only watching the show now because I've invested 2 seasons into it. Might as well finish it.

psuexv
11-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Well I kind of disagree that it was one of the best episodes but it definitely had one of the best unexpected moments. I did not see them killing Lori off, just didn't think they would do it.

JBHuskers
11-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Hopefully...

Hopefully Glen pulled out. We don't need another pregnant chick on the show.

psuexv
11-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Hopefully...

Hopefully Glen pulled out. We don't need another pregnant chick on the show.

HAHA!

JBHuskers
11-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Would you put it past the writers to....

Have a zombie devour the baby? How gruesome would that be?

psuexv
11-05-2012, 09:13 AM

At this point I don't think anything is out of possibility.

ram29jackson
11-05-2012, 02:26 PM
eeewww siiiick bluuaaghghgh

steelerfan
11-05-2012, 06:17 PM

No idea who the hell these guys are, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn9DmXEYCEQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

steelerfan
11-05-2012, 07:00 PM

On the other hand....

Carcass is my favorite death metal/grindcore/goregrind band of all time. Here's a classic that covers a similar scenario...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBhMoxBbjSE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JBHuskers
11-05-2012, 07:55 PM
No idea who the hell these guys are, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn9DmXEYCEQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

texacotea
11-06-2012, 09:31 AM
I dont think Carl killed her. Rick will find her and have the same delimia the guy in the first season had about killing her.

JBHuskers
11-07-2012, 02:09 PM
No. Shit.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/daryl.jpg

AustinWolv
11-07-2012, 03:31 PM

Doesn't follow the comic thought, right?

JBHuskers
11-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Doesn't follow the comic thought, right?

Not sure on the comic. I only knew a few things on the comic, plus the deviation from the comic will probably grow as the stories branch out further.

AustinWolv
11-07-2012, 04:03 PM
They are staying reasonably close to the comic so far this season, although it has progressed faster than the comic does IMO. Plus they left out some of the more human-inspired horrific behaviors from the comic although maybe they weren't just revealed yet.....

JBHuskers
11-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Awesome photo.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/TWD-1.jpg

steelerfan
11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Hines Ward was in the last episode.

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2012/11/06/14949435-hines-ward-was-a-rotting-zombie-on-walking-dead?lite

SmoothPancakes
11-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Michonne's zombie killing is fast and efficient yet i prefer Rick's maniacal rage method.

psuexv
11-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Awesome episode!

psuexv
11-11-2012, 10:13 PM
3 words......Zombie Fight Club

gschwendt
11-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Anyone else notice the Sheriff's gun bag in the Governor's office? Where did Lori/Michonne leave that last (farm)? Pretty sure they didn't have it with them when they were taken in.

ram29jackson
11-11-2012, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRJQLzc-bco

psuexv
11-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Anyone else notice the Sheriff's gun bag in the Governor's office? Where did Lori/Michonne leave that last (farm)? Pretty sure they didn't have it with them when they were taken in.

I thought it was stuff from the Army dudes. Didn't Andrea have it when she was fleeing the farm? She had some type of bag.

gschwendt
11-11-2012, 11:17 PM
I thought it was stuff from the Army dudes. Didn't Andrea have it when she was fleeing the farm? She had some type of bag.
It wasn't from the Army dudes... it was Rick's bag that he'd been dragging around since he left the Sheriff station back in season 1. You're right, Andrea was dragging it around as she left the farm but I'm not sure if we ever saw it after that. Did she & Michonne carry it off with them? If they didn't take it with them, then that would indicate that Merle or someone has been close, if not to the farm. May have to go back and watch the first episode of this season...

JBHuskers
11-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Best line of the night. "Hello dinner." :D

psuexv
11-12-2012, 07:54 AM
It wasn't from the Army dudes... it was Rick's bag that he'd been dragging around since he left the Sheriff station back in season 1. You're right, Andrea was dragging it around as she left the farm but I'm not sure if we ever saw it after that. Did she & Michonne carry it off with them? If they didn't take it with them, then that would indicate that Merle or someone has been close, if not to the farm. May have to go back and watch the first episode of this season...

They definitely didn't have it in this season and we don't know if they ever grabbed it. Last season ended with Michonne just standing over Andrea and this season the first time we saw them was Michonne in that store and then Andrea sick in some meat locker.

And for them to show it means that it has to play some significance.

JBHuskers
11-12-2012, 08:58 AM
They definitely didn't have it in this season and we don't know if they ever grabbed it. Last season ended with Michonne just standing over Andrea and this season the first time we saw them was Michonne in that store and then Andrea sick in some meat locker.

And for them to show it means that it has to play some significance.

Was it left in the forest? The Governor's guys comb the area for supplies regularly don't they?

psuexv
11-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Was it left in the forest? The Governor's guys comb the area for supplies regularly don't they?

Yeah that is what Tommy is saying. If it was left in the forest then those guys were close to the farm or have been there. Would also kind of make sense because Merle seemed to know that area when Andrea gave him directions to the farm. Who knows what they'll do with it

JBHuskers
11-12-2012, 09:12 AM
Yeah that is what Tommy is saying. If it was left in the forest then those guys were close to the farm or have been there. Would also kind of make sense because Merle seemed to know that area when Andrea gave him directions to the farm. Who knows what they'll do with it

Andrea was probably in such shock after almost meeting her maker, she probably forgot about it.

So the big question, who's calling the boiler room? Carol? She's still alive, right?

SmoothPancakes
11-12-2012, 09:36 AM
About Carol

Andrea was probably in such shock after almost meeting her maker, she probably forgot about it.

So the big question, who's calling the boiler room? Carol? She's still alive, right?

I think they sort of showed that she's dead, they just haven't come out and said it or said that she really is dead. They dug three graves. T-Dog, Lori, Carol? I don't know who the third would have been for other than Carol. Obviously Lori's grave is empty because she was being digested by a walker. Maybe it's that they just show what happened to her next week in a flashback, but it seems that they have her marked as dead.

Plus in Talking Dead last night, Greg Nicotero, either intentionally or unintentionally, let slip something about her being dead. So I think her coffin has been closed.

psuexv
11-12-2012, 09:47 AM
About Carol

I think they sort of showed that she's dead, they just haven't come out and said it or said that she really is dead. They dug three graves. T-Dog, Lori, Carol? I don't know who the third would have been for other than Carol. Obviously Lori's grave is empty because she was being digested by a walker. Maybe it's that they just show what happened to her next week in a flashback, but it seems that they have her marked as dead.

Plus in Talking Dead last night, Greg Nicotero, either intentionally or unintentionally, let slip something about her being dead. So I think her coffin has been closed.

Oh I don't think Carol is dead. The group thinks she's dead because they found her head wrap by T-Dog's body. But we saw her run out of that door to the outside. I think she's still alive they just don't know it yet.

I think the person on the phone is Shane and Rick is hallucinating.

morsdraconis
11-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Oh I don't think Carol is dead. The group thinks she's dead because they found her head wrap by T-Dog's body. But we saw her run out of that door to the outside. I think she's still alive they just don't know it yet.

I think the person on the phone is Shane and Rick is hallucinating.

Worse than that, I think it's Lori and Rick has truly flipped his lid so his brain is compensating for it by fabricating a lie to keep her alive. All signs point to this and I'll be HIGHLY surprised if it's not the case.

psuexv
11-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Worse than that, I think it's Lori and Rick has truly flipped his lid so his brain is compensating for it by fabricating a lie to keep her alive. All signs point to this and I'll be HIGHLY surprised if it's not the case.

That makes sense

JBHuskers
11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
It does :nod:

ram29jackson
11-12-2012, 05:38 PM

you're just referencing the comic book that already storylined that its in his head...the more important question is this... She was eaten entirely in what, half an hour, one, two hours ? by one guy ? bones included ? cooome ooon ?! And will Rick find another clean white t shirt again ?

texacotea
11-13-2012, 12:38 PM
The sheriffs bag wasnt on one of the walkers that Mich was hauling around with her? And it is Lori. How else would the phone ring they dont have any power there.

psuexv
11-13-2012, 12:43 PM
The sheriffs bag wasnt on one of the walkers that Mich was hauling around with her? And it is Lori. How else would the phone ring they dont have any power there.

It actually appears that they did have the gun bag with them and yeah the Walker Pet was carrying it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbkzHj2TjVw&feature=player_embedded

IIRC from The Day After Tomorrow :) landline phones don't need power

morsdraconis
11-13-2012, 01:22 PM
It actually appears that they did have the gun bag with them and yeah the Walker Pet was carrying it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbkzHj2TjVw&feature=player_embedded

IIRC from The Day After Tomorrow :) landline phones don't need power

You are correct. Landline phones do not need power.

JBHuskers
11-13-2012, 01:52 PM
My Alexander Graham Bell Theory:

I fully could believe that Rick is hallucinating. My gut is that Carol somehow got to a phone and called it just for any kind of help. This leads to Rick having to try to snap out of his delusions to get to her.

cdj
11-13-2012, 09:09 PM
I think it's someone the prisoners have been in communication with on the outside. Probably whomever was watching Carol - and maybe took her? I don't think she is dead. They aren't going to do a silent kill on her while showing the death of T-Dog and Lori.

gschwendt
11-13-2012, 09:14 PM
I think it's someone the prisoners have been in communication with on the outside. Probably whomever was watching Carol - and maybe took her? I don't think she is dead. They aren't going to do a silent kill on her while showing the death of T-Dog and Lori.
Pretty sure the person watching Carol was the "escaped" prisoner. I agree that Carol is likely still alive but confusing considering the had a filled grave (ie Daryl putting the flower on how grave).

cdj
11-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Pretty sure the person watching Carol was the "escaped" prisoner. I agree that Carol is likely still alive but confusing considering the had a filled grave (ie Daryl putting the flower on how grave).

Maybe they buried her headband?

JBHuskers
11-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Yeah no way Carol is dead.

gschwendt
11-18-2012, 08:48 PM
So I take it Merle is going to take them back to the Governor as proof that his brother is alive so that they can go raid the jail and he can get his revenge on Rick

SmoothPancakes
11-18-2012, 08:56 PM
What a whore.

SmoothPancakes
11-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Greg Nicotero, you sneaky, lying bastard.

gschwendt
11-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Greg Nicotero, you sneaky, lying bastard.
Care to explain?

SmoothPancakes
11-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Care to explain?

On, I think it was last week's Talking Dead, they were talking about the deaths and Carol came up. Greg said something to the effect of "Carol's dead" while answering a question. I thought at first he was just dicking with the viewers, but between the filled graves, her missing in the middle of the walker uprising, and Greg essentially saying "yeah, she's dead" on Talking Dead, I eventually took what he said as true, which explains my replies and views on her being dead or alive in the last page or two in regards to the Carol discussion. Turns out Greg was either lying on Talking Dead or dicking with the viewers and giving out some misinformation.

ram29jackson
11-18-2012, 09:19 PM
how nuts do you have to be to accept 3 phone calls that dont exist...and then just go on about your business? What a boring episode.

:D if you smell like a walker, they dont bother you...but the blood doesnt seep into your pores and turn you ? what a load of bullpucky :P

gschwendt
11-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Looks like next week should be really good with Michonne leading Rick's group to raid the Governor's town.

Only thing I hated about this episode was that when they first came across Carol's door, they're right outside the door talking and she doesn't whimper out, doesn't say anything? She was presumably awake considering the door was moving back & forth

ram29jackson
11-18-2012, 09:36 PM
how nuts do you have to be to accept 3 phone calls that dont exist...and then just go on about your business? What a boring episode.

:D if you smell like a walker, they dont bother you...but the blood doesnt seep into your pores and turn you ? what a load of bullpucky :P

Looks like next week should be really good with Michonne leading Rick's group to raid the Governor's town.

Only thing I hated about this episode was that when they first came across Carol's door, they're right outside the door talking and she doesn't whimper out, doesn't say anything? She was presumably awake considering the door was moving back & forth

simple,.. just a bunch of dumb tv script holes escaping from reality :D

ram29jackson
11-18-2012, 09:48 PM
another ELO reference...Rick cant get Lori out of his head :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdRJ3zSZ6vA&feature=related

morsdraconis
11-19-2012, 04:58 AM
simple,.. just a bunch of dumb tv script holes escaping from reality :D

And, that's my problem with this entire show. It's obvious that they don't know where they're going in the long run, and, like Lost, they're making it up as they go. It COMPLETELY ruins it for me.

psuexv
11-19-2012, 12:01 PM
And, that's my problem with this entire show. It's obvious that they don't know where they're going in the long run, and, like Lost, they're making it up as they go. It COMPLETELY ruins it for me.

Well I wouldn't say that. They know where they are going as they have the comic to reference and are sticking to it relatively closely.

psuexv
11-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Carol is alive. Not sure why everyone thought just because they dug a grave that they needed a body. I think it's more of a symbolic thing to dig the grave.

Next week's episode should be pretty good. I'm glad they are getting to the confrontation right away and not dragging it out through the whole season. It will be very very interesting to see how it all pans out.

I see now why Michonne is a favorite in the comics, complete bad ass.

Yes Ram we know from the 1st season that they don't bother you if you smell like them.

JBHuskers
11-19-2012, 12:09 PM
In regards to the blood...

They were worried about it being in their skin in the beginning before they found out they're all infected.

JBHuskers
11-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Last night...

Was a great episode. So much to look forward to next week.

That was awesome when Michonne sliced open that walker and all the guts fell out on her.

I think Herschel had suspicions that Rick was losing it with the phone, he kinda had that look on his face like the phone wasn't working at all.

It's going to be a real interesting dynamic with Glen and Maggie captured by Merle, and Michonne finding the prison.

JBHuskers
11-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Line of the night :D

"She sent us a biter-gram, ya'll!"

cdj
11-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Line of the night :D

"She sent us a biter-gram, ya'll!"

It was a :fp:-worthy line (& execution), but my LOTN went to:

"HELLS YEAH" :fp:

morsdraconis
11-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Well I wouldn't say that. They know where they are going as they have the comic to reference and are sticking to it relatively closely.

A comic that has no end as well and no end in sight. A show with no idea what direction to go at the beginning of the show is a show that quickly derails, as you are now seeing with this show. Plus, this writing and acting is freakin' terrible. I think it's become another show that I won't be watching anymore.

ram29jackson
11-19-2012, 10:44 PM
http://unrealitytv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/rick-grimes-hello.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L886mjb0O8

gschwendt
11-25-2012, 10:00 PM
Ugh... next week is mid-season finale.

psuexv
11-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Ugh... next week is mid-season finale.

steelerfan
11-26-2012, 09:43 PM
I caught up last night after missing the previous week because of the Steelers game. Things should get pretty interesting in next week's episode.

JBHuskers
11-26-2012, 09:54 PM
I caught up last night after missing the previous week because of the Steelers game. Things should get pretty interesting in next week's episode.

You could say shit is going to hit the fan.

AustinWolv
11-27-2012, 11:08 AM
A comic that has no end as well and no end in sight. A show with no idea what direction to go at the beginning of the show is a show that quickly derails, as you are now seeing with this show. Plus, this writing and acting is freakin' terrible. I think it's become another show that I won't be watching anymore.

Cool, then quit posting in here.

psuexv
11-27-2012, 11:49 AM

You could say shit is going to hit the fan.

Oh yeah. You know it's going to be big for the mid-season finale.

JBHuskers
11-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Can't wait to see the first confrontation between Daryl and Merle. Something tells me in the end Daryl ends his brother because there is no way Merle can ever be a good guy. That won't happen right away obviously, but it'll be interesting to see how that all goes down this season.

My guess for the mid-season finale is someone between Andrea, Glen, and Maggie gets caught in the crossfire and is clinging to life.

In the comics, the Governor rapes Michonne, I thought that they were going to replace her with Maggie in that one scene, with Glen having to listen :D but how badass was Glen in that scene with the walker?

morsdraconis
11-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Cool, then quit posting in here.

Umm... I did?

AustinWolv
11-27-2012, 03:28 PM
JB:
I agree, I was thinking that after the episode also in regards to Daryl and Merle. He was kind of weaker when around Merle, but he's gotten more self-confidence since then in the series, and he's always been inherently kind-hearted which came out more after Merle was gone. Merle is power-hungry/bully, so I don't see him changing.

Merle called it when he said Glen was the sneaky one, but he's gotten more aggressive since meeting up with Maggie. Definitely willing to throw down.

Have to wonder if Merle is in for a bit of a wake-up call with how the group has survived and can be as tough as they need to be. It will be interesting to see what Andrea does when she sees the group since there is a bit of feeling that they "left her behind".

They definitely took hints of the rape sessions from the comic but toned it down for TV, eh?

Umm... I did?
Keep it that way.

morsdraconis
11-27-2012, 04:31 PM
Keep it that way.

What the fuck did I do to you? Or did something crawl up your ass today?

ram29jackson
11-27-2012, 06:17 PM
you already know Michonne finds the daughter...will she kill her or be bitten?

AustinWolv
11-28-2012, 03:57 PM
What the fuck did I do to you? Or did something crawl up your ass today?

Your whining about the show was annoying. It reminds me of a Debbie Downer friend of mine who over-analyzes the shit out of stuff instead of just enjoying it for what it is, i.e. always finds something to bitch about.

morsdraconis
11-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Your whining about the show was annoying. It reminds me of a Debbie Downer friend of mine who over-analyzes the shit out of stuff instead of just enjoying it for what it is, i.e. always finds something to bitch about.

I'm sorry but a show that's this poorly written deserves to have notice be brought to it. The actors couldn't act their way out of a paper bag. The actor who plays Rick (Andrew Lincoln) is atrocious.

As for me "whining" about the show, blow me. I posted ONCE that I didn't like the show and that was it. It is completely my right as a viewer to like or not like something and I had been a part of this thread as a viewer since the beginning. It's not my fault the show jumped the shark after the first season (as the comic did) and hasn't been able to be worth a damn since. I gave it the benefit of the doubt through all of the second season and I even watched the first 5 or 6 episodes of the third season, but then I grew disinterested because the show has no end game. Everyone is going to die and, if they don't, the show is just desperately trying to make up reasons for them not to.

The show was fascinating until the second season spent the entire 7/8ths of the season looking for a girl that was a fuckin' zombie the whole time. It meandered through that season like the writers didn't have a fuckin' clue what they were doing and they just pulled the "she's a zombie on the farm the whole time!" shit out of their asses after the midseason break. Lori being pregnant was nothing but a plot device to give them a reason to be at the prison and to artificially make it that much more difficult for them to survive. It's shabby writing at it's finest.

But, whatever, I'm "whining" again. :smh:

AustinWolv
11-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Like I said.

ram29jackson
11-28-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm sorry but a show that's this poorly written deserves to have notice be brought to it. The actors couldn't act their way out of a paper bag. The actor who plays Rick (Andrew Lincoln) is atrocious.

As for me "whining" about the show, blow me. I posted ONCE that I didn't like the show and that was it. It is completely my right as a viewer to like or not like something and I had been a part of this thread as a viewer since the beginning. It's not my fault the show jumped the shark after the first season (as the comic did) and hasn't been able to be worth a damn since. I gave it the benefit of the doubt through all of the second season and I even watched the first 5 or 6 episodes of the third season, but then I grew disinterested because the show has no end game. Everyone is going to die and, if they don't, the show is just desperately trying to make up reasons for them not to.

The show was fascinating until the second season spent the entire 7/8ths of the season looking for a girl that was a fuckin' zombie the whole time. It meandered through that season like the writers didn't have a fuckin' clue what they were doing and they just pulled the "she's a zombie on the farm the whole time!" shit out of their asses after the midseason break. Lori being pregnant was nothing but a plot device to give them a reason to be at the prison and to artificially make it that much more difficult for them to survive. It's shabby writing at it's finest.

But, whatever, I'm "whining" again. :smh:

:D Um well yeah, you always do, ...bitch, bitch,bitch,bitch :D

the show isnt any form of quality. But I am amused to just see how the whole thing ends. You cant run from zombies forever. But apparently, theres a never ending supply of white t shirts for everyone...and shaving supplies...gas...scissors....arrows..i'm sure he makes his own ,but come on ?

JBHuskers
12-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Great episode last night!

That fight with Michonne and the Governor was awesome. That whole scene was nuts when you see Michonne show some compassion thinking that it really is a little child until she takes the sack off her head. That kill was awesome.

I find it intersting that Daryl (most likely) got captured on purpose. He knew that Rick would come for him and Merle by doing so? I'm guessing that is it. I wonder if Andrea will step in to stall things until Rick and the gang show up again.

And finally, the show is taking the token black guy thing to a whole new level. Killed off the token black guy and replaced him with another ALREADY :D

psuexv
12-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Talking to a guy at work and he mentioned that he thought the Merle and Daryl in the ring and everything was a scam to convert Daryl. However, I completely forgot that Merle told the Governor that Michonne was dead. Then she comes back and kills Penny..... The Governor I bet is freakin pissed.

JBHuskers
12-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Talking to a guy at work and he mentioned that he thought the Merle and Daryl in the ring and everything was a scam to convert Daryl. However, I completely forgot that Merle told the Governor that Michonne was dead. Then she comes back and kills Penny..... The Governor I bet is freakin pissed.

Ahhh I forgot he told him that. That makes sense now to point the finger.

JBHuskers
01-03-2013, 11:01 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/lori.jpg

AustinWolv
01-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Just like horror movies, the slut always gets killed........... ;)

JBHuskers
01-28-2013, 07:39 PM
YES!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/TWD-2.jpg

psuexv
01-28-2013, 09:15 PM
And I just finished episode 5 of the game so am completely ready!!!!

JBHuskers
01-28-2013, 09:21 PM
And I just finished episode 5 of the game so am completely ready!!!!

Great game huh?

psuexv
01-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Great game huh?

Absolutely

JBHuskers
01-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Absolutely

Yeah I'm super stoked that it sold over 8M copies. Guaranteed to have MANY more to come.

skipwondah33
01-30-2013, 09:03 AM
Almost finished with Season 3. Well think we're 4-5 episodes in.

We watched Season's 1 and 2 in less than a week.

One thing that pisses me off. This group seems to always leave late. "Go make a supplies run, have a chat..bond..talk some more..Zombies show up..too late to just make a normal escape had they left 45 minutes ago" lol

Oh and heard the other night that Hines Ward will play a Zombie extra next season.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/121105/HinesWard-Walkingdead_121105.photoblog500.jpg

JBHuskers
02-06-2013, 12:21 PM
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/05/the-walking-dead-merle-exclusive-photos/

http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/walking-dead-02_510x340.jpg?w=765&h=510

http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/walking-dead-01_510x340.jpg?w=765&h=510

http://ewinsidetv.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/walking-dead-03_510x767.jpg?w=765&h=1151

JBHuskers
02-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Ladies & Gentlemen, The Walking Dead Drinking Game. (http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/the-walking-dead-drinking-game) You're welcome.

psuexv
02-07-2013, 12:50 PM

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2013/2/6/18/anigif_enhanced-buzz-13283-1360192092-9.gif

JBHuskers
02-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Daryl raising the roof :D

bdoughty
02-11-2013, 04:40 AM
Well that was a touch predictable.

Rick going bat shit goofy and poor Carl looks like he has a little competition for Beth with that little kiss. Time to take off the stupid hat and get to the business. Guess the steamy sex sceen with Carol and Daryl will have to wait. :sick:

skipwondah33
02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Ladies & Gentlemen, The Walking Dead Drinking Game. (http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/the-walking-dead-drinking-game) You're welcome.lol

jaymo76
02-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Well that was a touch predictable.

Rick going bat shit goofy and poor Carl looks like he has a little competition for Beth with that little kiss. Time to take off the stupid hat and get to the business. Guess the steamy sex sceen with Carol and Daryl will have to wait. :sick:

+1 Those were pretty much my thoughts as well.

bdoughty
02-17-2013, 10:43 PM
Fun episode, lot's of things going on. Why the hell do you need a one hour show to discuss a one hour episode. I am going to do it in well under 200 words.

Rick is still nuts. Andrea is still a moron. Milton, eh screw Milton, someone will kill him soon enough. The Governor goes on a mystery field trip. Merle makes fiends with a Spanish speaking family. Glenn's testicles runuth over for about 15 minutes. Carol and Axel have an odd sequence together, being that we hear so little about Axel (I admit having to look up the name of his character). Hershel goes to visit Glen, who is still nuts. IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Axel makes for pretty darn good cover. Michonne lops off more heads than Jason Voorhees in a Friday the 13th marathon. Merle and Daryl save the day. His reunion with Glenn and Maggie should be fun. Long Rick stare at the zombies that were freed from a van as part of the Governors neighborly visit. I see a man being snapped back into the real world. Goodbye Ghost Lori, you will not be missed either.

ram29jackson
02-17-2013, 11:14 PM
dumbest opening scene ever...coolest closing scene.
another bit player gone
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/9681/aaaaawaaaaa.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/aaaaawaaaaa.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

SmoothPancakes
02-18-2013, 09:26 AM
Fun episode, lot's of things going on. Why the hell do you need a one hour show to discuss a one hour episode. I am going to do it in well under 200 words.

Rick is still nuts. Andrea is still a moron. Milton, eh screw Milton, someone will kill him soon enough. The Governor goes on a mystery field trip. Merle makes fiends with a Spanish speaking family. Glenn's testicles runuth over for about 15 minutes. Carol and Axel have an odd sequence together, being that we hear so little about Axel (I admit having to look up the name of his character). Hershel goes to visit Glen, who is still nuts. IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Axel makes for pretty darn good cover. Michonne lops off more heads than Jason Voorhees in a Friday the 13th marathon. Merle and Daryl save the day. His reunion with Glenn and Maggie should be fun. Long Rick stare at the zombies that were freed from a van as part of the Governors neighborly visit. I see a man being snapped back into the real world. Goodbye Ghost Lori, you will not be missed either.

That sums it up pretty well. :D

I didn't get to watch it last night, only just finished it just a moment ago, but I had heard that someone (no names were dropped thank god) got killed this episode. All episode long, I just had this real bad gut feeling that the writers were going to make the most colossal fuckup and kill off Daryl. Thank god they didn't, I would have been SO pissed. Daryl has become my favorite character this show. Rick was #1 for the first two seasons, Daryl has now taken the top spot with Rick stuck in his psychotic breakdown. The day they kill off Daryl, if they ever do, will be the day this show falls over the cliff for me.

JBHuskers
02-18-2013, 09:56 AM
The ending was pretty damn crazy. It was sort of a mellow episode til then, but the previews from next week look like it's going to be insane.

ram29jackson
02-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Ladies & Gentlemen, The Walking Dead Drinking Game. (http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/the-walking-dead-drinking-game) You're welcome.

7. if Merle says anything racist, take a shot

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/2/6/18/enhanced-buzz-24302-1360194948-9.jpg

JBHuskers
02-19-2013, 12:23 AM
Pretty sure at least three shots were taken on that rule alone last night.

bdoughty
02-19-2013, 03:43 AM
Tyreese, his sister and crew were oddly ignored in the last episode. Plenty of shots available if they bring that group back in the picture.