PDA

View Full Version : You Gotta See This (YouTube Video Thread)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

gschwendt
03-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Stream the major networks and have a DVR? That's interesting at least, though I just got TabloTV for Christmas as a DVR for the antenna. So probably not for me, but I'll keep an eye on it.
We have PS Vue and really like it. You don't have a true DVR, rather you favorite shows and from that point going forward, any showing will be available in your library. For example, in only a couple of months, I have every episode of That 70s Show available to watch anytime (I know it's on Netflix too, just an example). There's no limit (that I'm aware of) on what you can favorite so in essence, you could favorite every show you have passing interest in and save every episode that comes on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

steelerfan
03-07-2017, 10:36 PM
We have PS Vue and really like it. You don't have a true DVR, rather you favorite shows and from that point going forward, any showing will be available in your library. For example, in only a couple of months, I have every episode of That 70s Show available to watch anytime (I know it's on Netflix too, just an example). There's no limit (that I'm aware of) on what you can favorite so in essence, you could favorite every show you have passing interest in and save every episode that comes on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Interesting.

I keep threatening to make they switch from cable (U-verse) to PS Vue. I was hung up on not having CBS (AFC games) and Root Sports (Local, Astros) but I think I'm over it. With recent changes to my phone plan (adding a line, 2 new phones and unlimited data) my cable, internet and cell phone (all AT&T) are costing me more than my car and I find that unacceptable, lol.

At this point I think I'm just going to get everything watched on my DVR that I don't want to lose and then cut the cord.

souljahbill
03-08-2017, 04:30 AM
Interesting.

I keep threatening to make they switch from cable (U-verse) to PS Vue. I was hung up on not having CBS (AFC games) and Root Sports (Local, Astros) but I think I'm over it. With recent changes to my phone plan (adding a line, 2 new phones and unlimited data) my cable, internet and cell phone (all AT&T) are costing me more than my car and I find that unacceptable, lol.

At this point I think I'm just going to get everything watched on my DVR that I don't want to lose and then cut the cord.

I have an HD antenna that works perfectly fine for watching network tv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steelerfan
03-08-2017, 01:24 PM
I have an HD antenna that works perfectly fine for watching network tv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That might be a solution for CBS. :up:

cdj
03-22-2017, 06:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rpzMD0ClSQ

bdoughty
03-31-2017, 07:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyD3XKhgHd8&feature=youtu.be