PDA

View Full Version : Week 13, 2013

psusnoop
09-19-2012, 07:13 AM
Welcome to Week 13!
Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #9 Texas Longhorns (8-2) ===============
Last week, Texas won 35-25 against Michigan State (3-6).
This week, the Longhorns will host Texas Tech (1-8).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) SS Jeff Lawson has committed to Texas
- (***) SS Mike Patrick has committed to Texas A&M
- (***) DT Bryan Green has committed to Texas

=============== #3 Alabama Crimson Tide (8-1) ===============
Last week the Crimson Tide were idle.
This week, the Crimson Tide will host Georgia (5-4).

=============== #8 LSU Tigers (8-1) ===============
Last week, LSU won 35-30 against Florida State (4-6).
This week, the Tigers will host Ole Miss (6-4).
In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) QB Chad Williams has committed to LSU

=============== #11 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-2) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 63-31 against Texas Tech (1-8).
This week, the Buckeyes are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) K Kevin Jenkins has committed to Ohio State

=============== Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-4) ===============
Last week, Oklahoma State lost 45-21 against Florida (3-6).
This week, the Cowboys are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) CB Kevin Fisher has committed to Oklahoma State

=============== #7 Texas A&M Aggies (9-1) ===============
Last week, Texas A&M won 39-35 against Tennessee (1-8).
This week, the Aggies travel to Gainesville to face the Florida Gators (3-6).
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) SS Mike Patrick has committed to Texas A&M
- (***) LT Wesley White has committed to Texas A&M

=============== #1 Oregon Ducks (9-0) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 20-10 against USC (6-4).
This week, the Ducks travel to South Bend to face the #5 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (9-1).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) K Fred Wilkerson has committed to Auburn

=============== #5 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (9-1) ===============
Last week the Fighting Irish were idle.
This week, the Fighting Irish will host #1 Oregon (9-0).
In recruiting news, the following Notre Dame targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LT Glenn Pollard has committed to Notre Dame

=============== Arkansas Razorbacks (4-5) ===============
Last week, Arkansas won 56-24 against South Carolina (7-3).
This week, the Razorbacks will host #24 Mississippi State (8-1).
In recruiting news, the following Arkansas targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) DT Josh Williams has committed to Arkansas

=============== #4 Michigan Wolverines (8-1) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 31-14 against Oklahoma (3-6).
This week, the Wolverines travel to Iowa City to face the #17 Iowa Hawkeyes (7-2).

=============== USC Trojans (6-4) ===============
Last week, USC lost 20-10 against Oregon (9-0).
This week, the Trojans will host UCLA (5-4).

psusnoop
09-19-2012, 07:16 AM
NYkia, What does your schedule look like?

Kingpin32
09-19-2012, 09:25 AM
I knew CPU was gonna have me lose. They just don't want me to win man.

HairyDawg
09-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Ryby,

I just took over as the Georgia coach and available to play:
Today: off work and doing yard work. I can play anytime.
Thur: off work available til 2 pm est. Then available 9 to 10 est after calling game
Fri & Sun: I'm working and home at 8 pm est can play til 11 pm

Dawg

psusnoop
09-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Again, welcome to Powerhouse Dawg :up:

nykia31
09-19-2012, 12:50 PM
NYkia, What does your schedule look like?

Thursday is best for me!

gschwendt
09-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Biggest bullshit game ever as Michigan falls to Iowa 45-7.

Michigan QBs combine for 7 interceptions, 2 fumbles lost (4 total fumbles) and 7 sacks surrendered. On the opposite side of the ball, Iowa HB managed 265 yards rushing on 27 attempts against the previously #1 run defense.

If we adjusted the sliders, I don't like them. If we didn't... I don't like them.

Oneback
09-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Biggest bullshit game ever as Michigan falls to Iowa 45-7.

Michigan QBs combine for 7 interceptions, 2 fumbles lost (4 total fumbles) and 7 sacks surrendered. On the opposite side of the ball, Iowa HB managed 265 yards rushing on 27 attempts against the previously #1 run defense.

If we adjusted the sliders, I don't like them. If we didn't... I don't like them.

Wow, I didn't touch anything from last week to this week in order to gather more information before making any more changes.

psusnoop
09-19-2012, 02:10 PM
Thursday is best for me!

Ok how about 9:30pm est for a start or I can go later just not much earlier.

HairyDawg
09-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Again, welcome to Powerhouse Dawg :up:

Thanks!! Glad I made into this league so I can play with my DAWGS WOOF WOOF. The only down side is Todd Gurley is listed as a WR on the Roster :( BOOO!!! LOL

gschwendt
09-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Wow, I didn't touch anything from last week to this week in order to gather more information before making any more changes.
Yeah... I didn't really expect that you made anything too drastic that would have given those results but they definitely pissed me off. The handful of times that I made it down into their territory, they would turn around and give some miraculous pick including a DE making a diving pick that Larry Fitzgerald would be proud of.

I got really pissed late when I was within a couple of touchdowns and driving so they knocked out Gardner. My backup who was never intended to play a down of football in his life, he just wanted to be "on the team" so he can be the next great politician, comes in and throws 3 interceptions on his own in about 5 minutes of football while only attempting 6 passes.

SmoothPancakes
09-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah... I didn't really expect that you made anything too drastic that would have given those results but they definitely pissed me off. The handful of times that I made it down into their territory, they would turn around and give some miraculous pick including a DE making a diving pick that Larry Fitzgerald would be proud of.

I got really pissed late when I was within a couple of touchdowns and driving so they knocked out Gardner. My backup who was never intended to play a down of football in his life, he just wanted to be "on the team" so he can be the next great politician, comes in and throws 3 interceptions on his own in about 5 minutes of football while only attempting 6 passes.

I've had games like that when I was playing my offline FIU dynasty on '12. No matter what I did or tried to do, it was clearly obvious the game was going to do whatever it took to screw me and force me to lose. With the way some games went, I swear that shit was decided before I even loaded up and kicked off.

psusnoop
09-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Iowa is certainly making its mark on this OD. They have landed so many big recruits and stole a few others too.

ryby6969
09-19-2012, 03:55 PM
Ryby,

I just took over as the Georgia coach and available to play:
Today: off work and doing yard work. I can play anytime.
Thur: off work available til 2 pm est. Then available 9 to 10 est after calling game
Fri & Sun: I'm working and home at 8 pm est can play til 11 pm

Dawg
I can play tonight but not sure what time yet. It should be around 6:30 est.

ryby6969
09-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Bama and Georgia got disco'd at the beginning of the 2nd qtr with Bama up 17-0.

psusnoop
09-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Games remaining:

RYBY vs HairyDog needs rescheduled, unsure of when???

psuexv- game and recruiting remain

NYKia vs psusnoop - playing tonight around 10pm est.

HairyDawg
09-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Games remaining:

RYBY vs HairyDog needs rescheduled, unsure of when???

RYBY and I messaged on the PSN after the disconnect and he said his schedule was opposite mine. I replied for him to post when he could play and I'd see what I could do.

ryby6969
09-20-2012, 02:12 PM
RYBY and I messaged on the PSN after the disconnect and he said his schedule was opposite mine. I replied for him to post when he could play and I'd see what I could do.

Yeah man, as I told snoop in a text last night I really was not expecting a user game until bowls so my next few weeks have been planned, especially with my vacation coming up. I have to get ahead of my homework as much as possible so I am not just doing homework when we go to Tenn next Friday. Add to that, the people we are going with fly in Saturday night and we will be staying with them in a rental house until we leave on Friday. When I am off work, I have my 2 year old son and right now my wife gets home from work and has to take my other 2 kids to football/cheer practice while I hang out with the baby. I also work early in the morning each day, (3am-5am) so my nights are short once everyone gets home. That is why I was glad you could play last night, as that was the only definite time I had to play a user game.

And to add to all that, my mom called me today to inform me she has breast cancer again. She had it almost 20 years ago, but had a mastectomy on her left breast to get rid of it. I am not sure what OB wants to do as I have no specific time I can give to play a game for at least the next 3 days.

Sorry again guys, just really busy and may end up being the best thing if I ultimately just drop.

BTW, I am going to school for IT and took two online classes this semester thinking they were introductory courses. They turned out being the two course you take to get you ready for the CompTIA A+ certification. :D (network essentials and computer maintenance essentials)

Oneback
09-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Honestly, if you can't work out a time the best thing to do would be to go on autopilot so we can continue to move forward then take the time to evaluate how much time you'll have for the OD and make a decision while you're away. I don't want to loose you and you've got a stacked team, either way though you're always welcome back.

ryby6969
09-20-2012, 03:14 PM
I just dropped so he is free to play. Good luck guys.

Oneback
09-20-2012, 04:03 PM
I just dropped so he is free to play. Good luck guys.

Hate to see you go - if/when things slow down for you let us know and I'll find a spot for you.

ryby6969
09-20-2012, 04:48 PM
I cannot do it. I use this to relax so I will try to play him tonight if not I will go on auto.

ryby6969
09-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Hairy, what is the earliest you can go tonight? I have to be up at 3am for work so the earlier the better.

nykia31
09-20-2012, 05:29 PM
That'll work.

'Its league game rama' tonight...so I may be late depending on other folks punctuality and all

HairyDawg
09-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Hairy, what is the earliest you can go tonight? I have to be up at 3am for work so the earlier the better.

just got home from the game, wanna go at 8:40 est. had a rough night a fumble took a fun bounce and came right at me. i got creamed broke my finger and split it open. thankfully it was my wedding ring finger so I can still play.

Dawg

ryby6969
09-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Yeah, we can do that. sucks about your finger.

Papa LoneStar
09-20-2012, 08:53 PM
Thank you, Ryby, for not abandoning us.