PDA

View Full Version : Iron Dragon's PS3 Roster Updates

Pages : 1 [2]

MossyOakFarmBoy
08-30-2010, 07:53 PM
Missouri Runnning Back Derrick Washington has been suspended Indefinitly

MossyOakFarmBoy
08-31-2010, 01:26 PM
Notre Dame sophomore receiver Shaquelle Evans has been granted his release by the university and will transfer,

waynelaney
08-31-2010, 05:32 PM
jeremiah masoli won't be playing for ole miss this year.

JeffHCross
09-02-2010, 12:14 AM
jeremiah masoli won't be playing for ole miss this year.This ruling is being appealed. Not official yet.

steelerfan
09-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Robert Bolden will start at QB for PSU. May want to see how the depth chart looks a month or so in before making massive ratings changes.

steelerfan
09-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Missouri Runnning Back Derrick Washington has been suspended Indefinitly

He has now been "permanently" suspended.

theauthor
09-02-2010, 11:41 PM
The Texas Longhorns just released their depth chart on Monday. Mack Brown held a press conference shining light on what they expect from each player, and he covered a lot of them by name. I'll list things by position as they come in the in-game menu for simplicity. Also, on a side not, Texas is no longer running the spread, but has gone to more of a multiple style offense.

Here is a roster link where you can find height, weight, year, skin tone, numbers, etc. about any players that need to be created or changed to a different player. I’ll probably go through and do a number check Saturday at halftime of the game, cause I know there are a lot of issues, but this has taken too many hours already lol.
http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/tex-m-footbl-mtt.html

QB:
- Junior Sherrod Harris has decided to leave the team after being passed up by Garrett Gilbert, so he can be removed. (He is not transferring as far as I know) You can replace him with redshirt sophomore FB Jamison Berryhill.
- Case McCoy has won the backup job over Connor Wood, even though the game lists Case McCoy as a 65 overall and wood as a 77. The battle for the job came down to the wire, so it would seem reasonable to make case McCoy a 78 overall, just above Connor Woods 77 overall rating.

HB:
- Cody Johnson is listed as a FB in the game but has been named the starting HB ahead of Fozzy Whittaker and Tre Newton. When you switch him to HB his overall will drop to 88, but can be bumped back up after lowering all of his blocking skills and raising his agility and acceleration. (70 acceleration is crazy slow) You could make him just a 89 rather than a 91, because that is probably more realistic, since he still shares carries with Whittaker and Newton, who are 88 overall.
- Another notable change is that HB Chris Whaley will be playing in the h-back position, along with TE Greg Smith, so he should probably be given some better blocking skills, since that will be his main use, as well as some slightly better pass catching and route running abilities (maybe 2-3 points on each, the biggest need is in the blocking area). Greg Smith does not require a change. I know this is somewhat of an odd situation since the h-back doesn't exist in-game, but for those of us that like things as real as possible, it would be a nice change that would not unfairly boost the team in any way.

FB:
- As noted above, Cody Johnson should be the starting HB not FB.
- As noted above, Jamison Berryhill is missing from the game, and will most likely share time as the starting FB with Ryan Roberson. He will most likely not carry the ball much, and mainly be used as a blocker.
- LOLB Ryan Roberson has moved to FB and will share reps with Berryhill. Roberson will most likely be mainly used as a blocking FB as well. Roberson is an 84 overall LB so I would suggest using that same rating for him as a fullback, maybe an 83. I would also suggest making Berryhil equal, or maybe one point above, since Berryhill is the starter.

WR:
- The receiving core is highly underrated in general, but I understand that everything can’t be changed. This is Texas though, and though they don’t have any mid-high 90’s receivers in-game or in real life, the players have been terrible translated into this game. I will mention a lot of changes here, but I will do my best to keep it realistic and balanced.

- James Kirkendoll is the best receiver on the team, as stated by Mack Brown himself. He should be listed at least equal to Malcolm williams at 92 overall, and I’d even suggest putting kirkendoll at 92 and dropping williams to 91 or even 90 if it helps you justify bumping others.
- Marquis Goodwin will play ahead of John Chiles, and should be greater than him in overall rating. He is even playing ahead of Malcolm Williams at times. I suggest moving him up 2 points to an 86, at least,
simply by moving his acceleration up from 83 to 90. I mean lets face it; the guy is 96 speed, 94 agility, and 83 acceleration… It just doesn’t even make sense that such a quick guy would accelerate like a DE. If you only want to bump him a point, or don’t want to move acceleration up 7 points, make his acceleration 88.
- John Chiles is one of the most athletic and elusive players on the team and I would suggest moving his agility and elusiveness both to 90. This will not change his overall rating.
- Mike Davis has been named the 5th receiver, and will see a lot of the field. He should not be a 78 overall by far, but more like an 82 because he will be splitting John Chiles.
- Desean Hales could be dropped 2 points to a 79 to help balance changes.
- DJ Monroe is the quickest, most elusive guy on the team, but his elusiveness is like 60. It should be in the mid to high 90’s and it won’t change his overall to do it either.
- Darius White will rotate as the 6th receiver with Desean Hales and should probably bump from 76 to 78.
- Darius Terrell is listed as a WR but is a TE. His stats will need major tweaks to make him a TE with the same 75 overall rating he has as a WR.

TE:
- I noted a few weeks back that Barrett Matthews was a TE not a FB, and you quickly corrected it. I then noted that his rating should be equal to or greater than that of Greg Smith, as Matthews will be starting ahead of Smith. This I am unsure if you changed, because I have not downloaded any of your latest updates, I’m just hoping for a really good update now that the season is almost underway. If you have not adjusted Matthews to an 85-86 I would highly suggest that you do. A note on his play style, to help with skill adjustment – he is a fairly small tight end, (6’2” 235) but is very athletic and a tenacious blocker. So if you change his skills, keep that in mind. He will probably get some playing time at h-back also.

OL:
- The O-Line is a cluster fuck to say the least.
- LT Britt Mitchel should be a RG, and RG Kyle Hix should be the LT.
- RT Garrett Porter should be C behind David Snow.
- LG Mark Buchanan should be a RT
- LG Thomas Ashcraft is missing from the game. He is the backup for Kyle Hix. He is a Redshirt Freshman and came in as an ESPN top 150 player in 09. So he should have a decent rating. He can be made out of LT Steve Moore, who is a redshirt senior, but will play behind ashcraft, making him worthless in-game for this season, and in dynasty. You could probably just use the same or similar ratings for Ashcraft that Moore has.

DE:
- Reggie Wilson and Tevin Mims should have flipped overalls. Wilson should be the 83, and Mims should be the 75.
- Alex Okafor has moved inside to DT. His overall will move up from 88-90 with the switch, but if you drop his strength to 81, agility to 78, and acceleration to 89, he will stay at 88 and remain the same sort of player. I figure his strength was a bit high anyway, and he’ll surely put on a little weight moving to DT so his acceleration and agility might dip. He will still remain a pass rushing DT with those changes though. And keeping him at 88 will help keep the team balanced with the other players that need their ratings bumped up.

DT:
- Alex Okafor should be a DT, as mentioned above.
- Tyrell Higgins is missing from the game, and will have to be created. He will be in the starting rotation at DT with Okafor and Acho, so he should be around an 87-88 overall.

LB:
– I’m grouping all 3 spots together because there is a lot of flip flopping and some players listed with lower overall ratings in-game have earned starting spots. I realize it can be difficult to decide how to go about changing so many ratings, but I’ll try my best to lay it out for you in a fair manor.
*(Keep in mind though, Texas is arguably the top defense in college football, and is said to be the best defense that Texas has ever had. So, not to sound like I’m expecting them to all be 99’s, I do believe raising a couple players is a fair change. But obviously you might see it differently.)*

- Emmanuel Acho has moved inside to MLB from LOLB and is starting a head of Jared Norton. (This might be the toughest skill change to make, because Acho lists as 84 overall at the MLB spot now, but is starting ahead of an 89 overall player and also an 87 overall player. This was also not a surprise either. Acho has been expected to be the starter and has outplayed the others all spring/summer. I personally feel that he should be a 91-92 MLB, because he is expected to be one of the star players for the team, but I understand if you are uncomfortable with bumping a player up that much. Part of the reason his overall is so low is because his speed is listed super low, so if you do make changes, that’s a good starting point.
- Dravannti Johnson has moved from RE to the LOLB starting spot. He also will need a decent bump in order to be a realistic starter in such a talented defense. He is listed as only an 82 RE, but when moved to LOLB drops to a 79. Realistically he should be in the upper 80’s but again, I know how difficult it can be to make such drastic changes.
- Jordan Hicks will be the backup outside linebacker, but is only listed as a 78. This is another one of those tough situations, but I do believe he should be at least an 80-81 overall. Again, understandable if you are unwilling to change it, and this one is less important than the two previously mentioned players, as he is not a starter.
- Sophomore Ryan Roberson has moved from ROLB to FB as noted above.
- Tariq Allen – all I can say here is WTF? This kid came in last year as the 4th best MLB in the nation, redshirted, and now they rate him a 69 overall… makes me wonder who is rating these guys. Please bump the kid to like a 74 at least. Not that it matters for the current season, or even the next, but it makes a big difference for 2012 and 2013 of dynasty.

CB:
- Chykie Brown is the #1 CB but listed 3 points below Aaron Williams. But if you raise Chykie Brown 2 points to a 91, and drop Williams 2 points to a 90, it will be more accurate to the slight skill edge.
- Curtis Brown should also be an 89-90 rather than an 84. Mack Brown has stated that Chykie Brown, Aaron Williams, and Curtis Brown are “all three starting.” And quite honestly, Texas has easily the best DB group in the country, but these ratings don’t show that.
- A.J. White is missing from the game. He is competing as a backup along with Carrington Byndom, so should have a similar overall. (75-76) He was an Under Armour All-American, and the 8th best CB in the ESPNU top 150. (Byndom was listed the 12th best CB in ESPNU top 150)

S:
- Adrian Phillips is missing from the team. He is a Freshman, and was listed as an Athlete in the ESPNU top 150, so he’s more speed and athleticism than coverage and catching. He’s probably only deserving of a 73-74 rating. You can make him out of SS Ben Wells, because he transferred. (though it seems impossible to find out where… I believe he went to a lower division school though, so it shouldn’t matter for any other schools on the game.)

K and P:
- I don’t know what is up with this, but the listed kicker Travis Smith does not even exist on the Texas roster, and I can’t find him anywhere. I’m guessing he either transferred or just stopped playing football… either way, here are the corrections.
- Justin Tucker is listed as the Punter but he is the Kicker. John Gold is the Punter. Tucker is the better of the two though and should retain the 89 overall of the anonymous Travis Smith, and Gold should take the 86 overall that Tucker previously had… not sure how they got this so jacked up, but that should put a fix to it.
- William Russ is a highly touted Freshman Kicker and is missing from the game. This may be due to roster limits, but I’m not sure. Add him if possible, but he’s probably the least important guy out of who I’ve mentioned needs to be added.

PR:
- Aaron Williams and Curtis Brown return punts, and should have better return ratings than 86 and 90.

KR:
- Marquis Goodwin returns Kicks, but is already listed at 99.
- D.J. Monroe is the #1 kick returned, and should be listed at 99 on return, as I believe I mentioned above.
- Christian Scott is a secondary kick returner and is listed with a return rating of 70. This should be in the 90’s.
- Aaron Williams is also a secondary kick returner.

If the roster limit is reached before all players can be added let me know please. I’ll evaluate the team again to see if someone is more vital than someone else, especially for dynasty situations.

I hope you take note of everything I’ve said, and don’t push it off as someone taking favor to a team and expecting them to be better. I’ve spent a lot of time formulating this list, and not just out of my own head haha. I used burntorangenation.com for some inside info, and bleacherreport.com for an unbiased viewpoint.

MossyOakFarmBoy
09-03-2010, 03:23 PM
jeremiah masoli won his Appeal and will play for Ole Miss this season

Texas freshman linebacker Tevin Jackson is ineligible to play and can't enroll in school because he has not yet been cleared by the NCAA.

Iron Dragon
09-04-2010, 04:21 PM
I think how I am going to rate PSU's QBs are:

Bolden 81 (starter)
Newsome 81
McGloin default

But we'll see. I've updated quite a few teams for the next update.

JeffHCross
09-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Don't know what you were planning on for UM, but Robinson's the official starter (and did ridiculously good today), with Gardner as #2 and Forcier is down at #3.

Iron Dragon
09-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Don't know what you were planning on for UM, but Robinson's the official starter (and did ridiculously good today), with Gardner as #2 and Forcier is down at #3.

Here is Michigan's new re-tooled ratings:

Denard Robinson 86 OVR +4 THA
Devin Gardner 77 OVR +2 AWR
Tate Forcier 76 OVR (-20 AWR, looks like he's basically quit the team, easiest way to drop rating)

Iron Dragon
09-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Nebraska's new QB ratings:

Taylor Martinez 83
Cody Green 81
Zac Lee 80

JeffHCross
09-04-2010, 11:53 PM
You may already have this (I'm using an old version of the rosters), but Fresno QB/Impact Player Ryan Colburn is left-handed.

Iron Dragon
09-06-2010, 12:08 AM
1.25 is LIVE, this is more of a progress kind of update, but alot has been changed, the following teams have had some sort of update to them:

Teams Updated
Alabama
Connecticut
ECU
Fresno State
Hawai'i
Kansas State
Marshall
Miami FL
Miami U.
Michigan
Mid Tenn State
Missouri
NC State
Nebraska
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Ole Miss
Penn State
SMU
South Carolina
Texas
Texas Tech
Tulane
Tulsa
UAB
Western Kentucky

And I'm sure there's a couple I'm forgetting I updated, and there is still plenty to go.

GoAztecs
09-06-2010, 04:25 AM
are you going to list the changes like earlier versions?

MossyOakFarmBoy
09-08-2010, 09:42 AM
UNC's Marvin Austin Supsended Indefinilty

GoAztecs
09-09-2010, 12:18 PM
1.25 is LIVE, this is more of a progress kind of update, but alot has been changed, the following teams have had some sort of update to them:

Teams Updated
Alabama
Connecticut
ECU
Fresno State
Hawai'i
Kansas State
Marshall
Miami FL
Miami U.
Michigan
Mid Tenn State
Missouri
NC State
Nebraska
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Ole Miss
Penn State
SMU
South Carolina
Texas
Texas Tech
Tulane
Tulsa
UAB
Western Kentucky

And I'm sure there's a couple I'm forgetting I updated, and there is still plenty to go.

What kind of changes?

morsdraconis
09-09-2010, 01:39 PM
What kind of changes?

How about downloading it and finding out?

With that many teams being changed, I HIGHLY doubt he has every little thing that was changed listed.

GoAztecs
09-09-2010, 02:38 PM
How about downloading it and finding out?

With that many teams being changed, I HIGHLY doubt he has every little thing that was changed listed.

considering every other update listed the changes, I don't think it is a crazy request. Thanks for your reply, real nice.....

Iron Dragon
09-09-2010, 03:00 PM
The last update was depth chart updates, rating tweakings, adding players, position changes.

Iron Dragon
09-09-2010, 08:27 PM
At this point, I'm making alot more changes than usual, alot of little tweaks and I can edit alot more easier when I don't write everything down and just write down the teams.

theauthor
09-10-2010, 04:59 PM
I downloaded your update today, and I am very happy with what you have done on Texas. There are a few question marks that I noticed though.

QB - I get your reasoning for making both of these freshman QB's 73's, but it's pretty unrealistic to think that one of the beast college football programs in the country has a couple freshman flops. I'm not saying they should be a lot higher, but 73 is the lowest rating on the entire team, and this is the most important position in the game.
FB - you moved chris whaley(HB) to FB, and his rating plummeted. He was, I believe an 85 or 86 overall, and now he's a 79... I don't see why his rating should drop this much, if at all, honestly. Also, Greg Smith should still be listed as a TE, not as a FB. I know the mention of the h-back position was probably a little confusing, and I probably should have just ignored it. Anyway, Greg Smith was an 85 overall TE and should be moved back as such.
TE - I'm still a little disappointed with barrett matthews overall. One option would be, once Greg Smith is moved back to TE, give him the 81 overall of matthews and give mattews greg smiths 85 overall. Or average them both in the middle at 83 or something.
LE - you flipped reggie wilson and tevin mims, but made wilson 2 points worse than mims originally was.
DT - you moved alex okafor from DE to DT but made him worse than he was by 1 point.
MLB - I'm disappointed that you didn't bump emmanuel acho up at all, AND you dropped dustin earnest and jared norton both to 83 from 87 and 89 overall... if you change one thing, I would suggest it be here... this is a bit ridiculous.
K/P - these were basically just name changes and you dropped both positions overalls by a point

Also, has the team player limit been reached? I noticed two players missing that were not added, and I'm assuming this is the reason for it.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Iron Dragon
09-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Fixes for the Longhorns:

Cody Johnson dropped to an 87, I mainly dropped AWR. Depth chart updated.
I made Case a 75. Wood stands at 73. By the fourth year of dynasty, both of them would be around 90 OVR.
Whaley is now an 83.
Matthews is now an 84, Smith's an 82.
Wilson has been fixed.
I actually made Higgins at 87 now, since he is starting over Okafor.
E. Acho is up to a 86.
I have to stand by Earnest and Norton's ratings. They combined for one tackle vs Rice and backups shouldn't be higher than starters.
Tucker's KPW went up, so did Gold's.

Also Texas is indeed maxed.

theauthor
09-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Awesome, I look forward to downloading the update! I'm completely fine with Earnest and Norton staying as they are, Acho was the important one. I really wish they gave us 75 roster spots... it sucks to not have players that I watch play on Saturday's. Anyway, thanks again, and I'm going to try and check up on K-State's roster with a friend of mine, then maybe look into other big 12 teams.

JeffHCross
09-11-2010, 09:50 AM
I really wish they gave us 75 roster spots... it sucks to not have players that I watch play on Saturday's.The interesting thing about that is that most BCS conferences have a travel limit of 70 players. Unless you're talking about backups that played in Week 1, then I understand.

Iron Dragon
09-11-2010, 01:11 PM
This thread is about to hit 15,000 views, thank you all for the support.

Iron Dragon
09-11-2010, 01:20 PM
What to do with Marqueis Gray? He's Minnesota's best WR but is listed as a QB and I'd think next year he'd be their starting QB.

theauthor
09-11-2010, 08:58 PM
The interesting thing about that is that most BCS conferences have a travel limit of 70 players. Unless you're talking about backups that played in Week 1, then I understand.

True, but home games are a different story. But the main reason to have more spots is for Dynasty mode.

theauthor
09-11-2010, 08:59 PM
What to do with Marqueis Gray? He's Minnesota's best WR but is listed as a QB and I'd think next year he'd be their starting QB.

I would just give him the skills for QB, and if anyone uses them, they can switch him to QB if they choose to do so.

JeffHCross
09-11-2010, 11:02 PM
I would just give him the skills for QB, and if anyone uses them, they can switch him to QB if they choose to do so.That's exactly what I did with my 1995 Buckeyes, and that's what I'd suggest you do, ID. Ohio State had a 1995 recruit that was a QB recruit out of high school, but ended up playing DB for the Buckeyes. So I gave him the equivalent QB THA/THP, but everything else was for DB. He's playing DB, but if I needed him in a pinch he'd be available.

Escobar
09-13-2010, 09:15 PM
I'd say leave him at QB, but give him WR skills. And put him on the depth chart as the 1 or 2 WR and 2 QB.

GoZips
09-13-2010, 10:32 PM
EMU QB Alex Gillett should have a higher SPD and ACC rating. He leads the team in rushing right now with 150 yards and a 5.0 ypc average.
The same with UCF Fr QB Jeffery Godfrey--took over for Calabrese Sat night and had some nice rushes as well as passes in the 2nd half, leading the Knights to 2 2nd half scores. They would of won the game if McDuffie didn't fumble the catch in the last minute.

Lattimore is South Carolina's starting running back for sure after his performance the last 2 weeks.

Also, Akron RB Nate Burney should be created or replace with whoever is last on the depth chart. #15, RS SR, dark skin, 5'6 170. Both him and Allen had over 100 yards rushing last week(it was against Gardner Webb mind you- but he did have a good game against Syracuse the week before).

ULL running back depth chart:
#1 Julian Shankle
#2 Aaron Spikes(FR 5-10 195)
#3 Kevis Streeter (JR 5-8-183)
#4 Robert Walker
Can't remember if he's in the game, but Javone Lawson (SO WR 6-1-183) was the only true frosh to play for the Cajuns last year. Also, he's their top return man.

theauthor
09-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Here is Michigan's new re-tooled ratings:

Denard Robinson 86 OVR +4 THA
Devin Gardner 77 OVR +2 AWR
Tate Forcier 76 OVR (-20 AWR, looks like he's basically quit the team, easiest way to drop rating)

I'm not a michigan fan, and I haven't looked into them a whole lot, but watching Denard Robinson the past two weeks, that dude needs to be higher than an 86 overall. He is just beastly.

Here are a few notes for some skill position players at Big 12 schools.

Kansas:

QB Jordan Webb took over the starting spot for Kale Pick, and led them to the upset win over Georgia Tech, so he should be bumped ahead of Pick.

HB James Sims is leading the team in rushing, averaging better than 5 yards per carry, but is a 68 overall in the game, and at the bottom of the depth chart. He's probably going to need to be bumped up quite a bit.
-After looking at their boxscore statistics and comparing them to HB's in the game, a lot of the names
aren't matching up, so this might need some looking into.

WR Daymond Patterson is leading the team in yards and catches, but does not appear on the game.

Texas A&M

WR Ryan Swope seems deserving of a couple point boost. He's an 81 but is leading the team in receptions and is second in yards. I would suggest raising his catching and route running skills, because they are fairly low and he is showing signs of being the teams best possession type receiver.

Oklahoma State:

HB Joseph Randle is getting carries ahead of Travis Miller and Justin Blackman.

WR's Justin Blackmon has 18 catches for 257 yards and Josh Cooper has 13 catches for 145, while the top listed WR on the game, Hubert Anyiam has one catch for three yards.

Baylor

QB Robert Griffins 87 rated speed is a joke. This guy can move. He ran college track in what should have been the spring of his senior year in high school, won the big 12 400 meter hurdles and placed third in the NCAA Outdoor Championships. So when a guy like Denard Robinson has an 92 speed, and Griffin has an 87, things seem a bit off. Not that Robinson isn't fast as hell, but I doubt he's faster than griffin, and if he is, it's not by much. I'd even say his overall rating of 92 is too low. If he didn't play for Baylor, he'd be talked about on a weekly basis as a top Heisman candidate. He's probably the best QB in the Big 12, in my opinion.

Iowa State

HB Shontrelle Johnson is getting the backup carries(what few there are) but is last on the depth chart at 68 overall. He should probably have a low 70's rating.

TE Collin Franklin is leading the team in receiving yards, and should probably be a little better than a 76 overall

Missouri

QB James Franklin is the backup, but is last on the games depth chart.

WR T.J. Moe is leading the team in yards and receptions by far, but he's 5th on the games depth chart, and rated way below the other WR's who have less than 1/4th of the receptions he has and half the yards.

TE Michael Egnew is catching the second most balls on the team and has the second most yards. He is listed second on the TE depth chart, which could be the true depth chart(I'm not sure) but his overall is way below Andrew Jones, who has only caught one pass. Obviously blocking is involved on TE's, but is seems that Egnew is a little underrated.

Nebraska

HB's Roy Helu Jr. and Rex Burkhead are splitting carries 50/50 and have almost identical stats, but helu is rated 93 and burkhead is rated 88. Personally I think helu is overrated, so maybe they should might a little closer in the middle around 90-91. - Burkhead also has nearly 100 receiving yards and Helu has none.

It appears that WR Will Henry is missing from the game.

Texas
-This isn't a change, but more of a something to watch. HB Cody Johnson was named the starter at the start of the year, but after two games Foswhitt Whittaker is looking like the top guy. Since arriving at Texas in '08 he's been expected to be something special, and it looks like he might finally be showing it, averaging 7.1 yards per carry. I want to wait and see what happens with the HB's a little more before I suggest a change though.

Kansas State:
- There are quite a few issues here, but I have a buddy that is going through the roster correcting depth charts and missing players, so I'll pass that on as soon as he gets it to me.

So far I've found no obvious flaws for Oklahoma, Texas Tech, or Colorado.

theauthor
09-14-2010, 12:02 AM
Lattimore is South Carolina's starting running back for sure after his performance the last 2 weeks.

I suggest Lattimore get a stat increase. He looks beastly from what I've seen. He ran for nearly 200 yards Saturday.

Iron Dragon
09-14-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm working on Eastern Michigan. What a mess EA did.

Players on this roster that aren't actually on the team:
2 QBs
RB (already fixed, Ben Axon)
DE
2 CBs
K
P
[will be updated]

Also if I didn't do rosters, I would have never known Eastern Michigan's punter is from Australia.

GoZips
09-14-2010, 10:36 PM

2 QBs
DE
2 CBs
K
P
[will be updated]

Also if I didn't do rosters, I would have never known Eastern Michigan's punter is from Australia.

Thanks--I started a dynasty with them, but ended up deleting it and starting over--but I find myself itching to play with them again. Don't know what it is, but I'm going to start back up with them after your new update.

morsdraconis
09-15-2010, 12:21 AM
Man, I wish someone was being as meticulous as this on the 360...

theauthor
09-15-2010, 12:24 AM

Yea, I have a friend looking for 360 rosters like this too. It's too bad they didn't make it universal like teambuilder.

GoZips
09-15-2010, 11:06 AM

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/437406-dks-romancaesars-rosters-thread.html

GT on 360 is romancaesar

morsdraconis
09-15-2010, 11:48 AM
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/437406-dks-romancaesars-rosters-thread.html

GT on 360 is romancaesar

OS doesn't do a very good job of limiting their changes. They make DRASTIC changes to teams and no one comes in behind them and says anything about it. They're the people that changed Michigan's starting RB's speed just because the fan thought it should be higher.

morsdraconis
09-15-2010, 11:58 AM

2 QBs
DE
2 CBs
K
P
[will be updated]

Just out of curiosity ID, what are the names of the two QBs that shouldn't be there? Eastern Michigan would be a good team to look at to see how meticulous the roster person really was considering they're so screwed up in the default roster.

GoZips
09-15-2010, 12:05 PM
Not only did South Carolina freshman Marcus Lattimore carry the ball 37 times for 182 yards and two touchdowns against Georgia, he knocked Bulldogs defenders backward. Gamecocks coach Steve Spurrier said Tuesday that the video showed Lattimore breaking 40 tackles against the Dawgs. Travis Haney, a reporter at the Charleston Post and Courier, counted 121 yards after contact.
- thats from ESPN.com --- Just thinking Lattimore's BTK, STR, and maybe Trucking should be up a few notches possibly

Iron Dragon
09-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Just out of curiosity ID, what are the names of the two QBs that shouldn't be there? Eastern Michigan would be a good team to look at to see how meticulous the roster person really was considering they're so screwed up in the default roster.

Jason Williams (#12, JR)
Kyle McMahon (#11, SR, was originally the roster's top QB)

Both left the program before the spring.

Iron Dragon
09-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Not only did South Carolina freshman Marcus Lattimore carry the ball 37 times for 182 yards and two touchdowns against Georgia, he knocked Bulldogs defenders backward. Gamecocks coach Steve Spurrier said Tuesday that the video showed Lattimore breaking 40 tackles against the Dawgs. Travis Haney, a reporter at the Charleston Post and Courier, counted 121 yards after contact.
- thats from ESPN.com --- Just thinking Lattimore's BTK, STR, and maybe Trucking should be up a few notches possibly

Lattimore's rating is now an 84, I believe makes him the highest freshman in the game. He has 75 STR, 84 BTK and 84 TRK.

morsdraconis
09-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Jason Williams (#12, JR)
Kyle McMahon (#11, SR, was originally the roster's top QB)

Both left the program before the spring.

Ah, well it appears that the RomanCaesar roster is correct when it comes to the QBs on the roster.

Thanks.

GoZips
09-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Lattimore's rating is now an 84, I believe makes him the highest freshman in the game. He has 75 STR, 84 BTK and 84 TRK.

Awesome....thanks. In other SC news, I just read that starting TE Weslye Saunders has been dismissed from team for good now. Here's what it said in the article
"Spurrier used receiver Tori Gurley in the tight end spot to start the past two games. Fullback Patrick DiMarco has worked there since summer camp and Spurrier said Wednesday that defensive lineman Melvin Ingram has also practiced at Saunders' position."
So hopefully that helps you out some.

Iron Dragon
09-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Saunders is gone and South Carolina's QB depth chart and ratings have been tweaked.

theauthor
09-17-2010, 11:59 PM
I noticed a flaw in either your roster, or the NCAA roster settings. It is under the awareness category. It seems that most freshmen have an awareness of 40, which means that even if they are redshirted in dynasty, probably won't even get to an awareness rating of 70 by their senior year, since it seems that 7 points is the max a player can gain in an area from spring training camp, and the average is more like 3 points. I've noticed a lot of sophomores have an awareness level of 50 or 55, and it presents a similar problem. Anyway, maybe this is something you should take a look at. It's a tough thing to address though, as I found out myself while trying to edit it on my personal roster last night, because every five or so points of awareness raises the players overall by a point... let me know what you think about this situation.

EDIT: I just took a quick look at your latest update, and I do believe this is a problem with the basic NCAA roster, because most of the players I know that you have edited have higher awareness than what I mentioned. Either way, it could be an issue.

Iron Dragon
09-21-2010, 06:59 PM
The newest full update should be out sometime this week.

Iron Dragon
09-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Version 1.3 will be released by Tuesday, September 28th.

GoAztecs
09-24-2010, 05:59 PM
was anything released today?

Iron Dragon
09-24-2010, 07:43 PM
was anything released today?

The new roster should be out by Tuesday but it could drop tonight or tomorrow morning.

I need to finish up the following teams:
Eastern Michigan
Rice
Wyoming

The following teams have had some sort of change in this upcoming update:
Air Force
Akron
Alabama
Arizona
Arizona State
Arkansas
Army
Auburn
Baylor
BYU
Colorado State
Eastern Michigan
Florida
FIU
Georgia
Houston
Idaho
Illinois
Kansas
Kansas State
LSU
Marshall
Maryland
Michigan
Michigan State
Minnesota
Missouri
Navy
Nebraska
Nevada
Northwestern
Notre Dame
Ohio
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Oregon State
PITT
Rice
Rutgers
South Carolina
Stanford
Texas
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
Tulane
UAB
Utah
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Washington
Western Kentucky
Wyoming

GoAztecs
09-24-2010, 11:55 PM
thanks for the update

Iron Dragon
09-25-2010, 08:12 AM
Of course, I'll be letting you guys know when it's out.

Iron Dragon
09-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Version 1.3 is out.

Spread the word, a new version is finally released after quite a bit of work and alot of overhaul on some teams. This is the largest update yet, with at least 350+ changes made.

Players like Trent Mackey (leads the NCAA in tackles), is now on the roster, who plays for Tulane. Tulane got a massive overhaul, too.

Eastern Michigan, Rice, Wyoming all saw some major changes, along with many other teams.

There's still work to be done as the season progresses, but here's a new roster for you all to enjoy.

The following teams have had some sort of change in this upcoming update:
Air Force
Akron
Alabama
Arizona
Arizona State
Arkansas
Army
Auburn
Baylor
BYU
Colorado State
Eastern Michigan
Florida
FIU
Georgia
Houston
Idaho
Illinois
Kansas
Kansas State
LSU
Marshall
Maryland
Michigan
Michigan State
Minnesota
Missouri
Navy
Nebraska
Nevada
Northwestern
Notre Dame
Ohio
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Oregon State
PITT
Rice
Rutgers
South Carolina
Stanford
Texas
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
Tulane
UAB
Utah
UL Lafayette
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Washington
Western Kentucky
Wyoming

Update contains:
Ratings increases/decreases
Players added/removed
Depth Chart updates
Year changes
Skin changes

Version 1.4 Goals:
Update all non-BCS teams & and the usual.
Way too early release date prediction: Mid-to-late october.
Updates in between that time?: Yes, for TGT Game of the Week Previews.

gschwendt
09-25-2010, 12:56 PM
I'll provide some updated notes for Arkansas State over the next few days... some of it will be bias but I'll try to limit that.

JeffHCross
09-26-2010, 12:12 AM
I noticed a flaw in either your roster, or the NCAA roster settings. It is under the awareness category.This is something that EA did with their default rosters, and yeah, it has certainly posed a problem for dynasty users.

Unfortunately, because awareness is so tied into OVR, changing a freshman's AWR from 40 can have a drastic impact on his OVR, which drastically affects other spots on the roster.

Iron Dragon
09-26-2010, 08:31 AM
This is something that EA did with their default rosters, and yeah, it has certainly posed a problem for dynasty users.

Unfortunately, because awareness is so tied into OVR, changing a freshman's AWR from 40 can have a drastic impact on his OVR, which drastically affects other spots on the roster.

It effects QBs way too much, adding 10+ to AWR makes a guy's OVR jump by 5 or so points. Hopefully they add in "short throw accuracy" etc. next year, and maybe they could add something like "Decision Making", but that probably won't happen.

theauthor
09-28-2010, 04:36 AM
It effects QBs way too much, adding 10+ to AWR makes a guy's OVR jump by 5 or so points. Hopefully they add in "short throw accuracy" etc. next year, and maybe they could add something like "Decision Making", but that probably won't happen.

Yea I'd love to see them add some more skill areas. I like the decision making idea, and maybe different attributes for long and short passes, or maybe power and touch ratings... I think footwork would be a good addition too.

Hopefully other skills areas will be added for use on all positions, like intangibles, composure, balance... also I wish they had a kick catch stat, and different kick stats for punting and field goals, cause having a punter kick field goals cause he has a higher overall is lame.

Iron Dragon
09-28-2010, 03:32 PM
9/28 Game of the Week Update: Oregon and Stanford have been updated. Buffalo and Eastern Michigan as well.

Iron Dragon
09-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Air Force, Purdue and some top player ratings have been tweaked. Mini-update coming tomorrow with a couple more updates, too.

Iron Dragon
10-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Game of the Week Update out:

Air Force
Michigan
Michigan State
Purdue
Top rating changes

That's all for now..

GoZips
10-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Bilal Powell, RB for Louisville should be #1 on the depth chart and perhaps a rating boost. Already has almost 700 yards and 7 TD's. Alot of breakaways too.

The U of Miami
10-26-2010, 07:34 AM
-DE Steven Wesley for Miami(FL) was kicked off the team along with Theron Collier early in the season. I suggest DE Dyron Dye, who I believe was a 4 star recruit, or S JoJo Nichols who nearly won a starting job. Also suggested increase to Sean Spence who is clearly the best player on the Miami defense. Also DE Andrew Smith has a low rating but is actually starting or the 3rd DE.
-RB James White for Wisconsin had also been a beast this season behind John Clay and could be bumped up.

Iron Dragon
10-28-2010, 09:32 AM
As always, the roster was updated for this week's TGT game of the week.

The U of Miami
10-29-2010, 09:11 PM
What changes did you make to North Carolina with the suspended players?

Iron Dragon
10-31-2010, 08:38 AM
I am back to working on these things a little bit, I know there are plenty of users of these rosters out there and alot of people like to use them.

I've been doing weekly updates for the game of the week, but I'm doing fixes for some teams with those updates. I'll try to get a bigger update out soon.

Iron Dragon
10-31-2010, 08:51 AM
Bilal Powell, RB for Louisville should be #1 on the depth chart and perhaps a rating boost. Already has almost 700 yards and 7 TD's. Alot of breakaways too.

Done.

-DE Steven Wesley for Miami(FL) was kicked off the team along with Theron Collier early in the season. I suggest DE Dyron Dye, who I believe was a 4 star recruit, or S JoJo Nichols who nearly won a starting job. Also suggested increase to Sean Spence who is clearly the best player on the Miami defense. Also DE Andrew Smith has a low rating but is actually starting or the 3rd DE.
-RB James White for Wisconsin had also been a beast this season behind John Clay and could be bumped up.

All of this has been taken care of. Also updated ratings of Miami QBs. Harris is an 89, Highsmith 73, Morris 72, Whipple 71.

Ctirado
10-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Mississippi St hasn't lost in 6 weeks. They need an update. And Cam Newton needs to be updated again.

Ctirado
11-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Robert Griffin III from Baylor Won the NCAA 400 M Hurdles his Freshman year. His speed and especially acceleration should be higher. Devon "Moo Moo" Smith from Penn State is the fastest person in the entire Big 10. Just look at the records he broke in high school. His speed most definitely needs to be a 95+. Onterio McCalebb from Auburn has had two Break away runs the past two weeks. His speed is only 89. He should be faster. Travis Benjamin from Miami is faster than Aldarius Johnson always has been and always will be. Aldarius is fast but not faster than Travis. Tarvis speed is 92 and Aldarius speed is 96.

Ctirado
11-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Roy Helu Jr from Nebraska just had a school record 304 yards against the team who beat the #1 team the week before. He deserves a major Boost in ratings especially speed

Iron Dragon
11-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Mississippi St hasn't lost in 6 weeks. They need an update. And Cam Newton needs to be updated again.

Miss St. is getting updated. Newton's high enough now at an 94 with his new catch ratings, almost certainly he hits 99 in dynasty mode as a senior.

Robert Griffin III from Baylor Won the NCAA 400 M Hurdles his Freshman year. His speed and especially acceleration should be higher. Devon "Moo Moo" Smith from Penn State is the fastest person in the entire Big 10. Just look at the records he broke in high school. His speed most definitely needs to be a 95+. Onterio McCalebb from Auburn has had two Break away runs the past two weeks. His speed is only 89. He should be faster. Travis Benjamin from Miami is faster than Aldarius Johnson always has been and always will be. Aldarius is fast but not faster than Travis. Tarvis speed is 92 and Aldarius speed is 96.

Not sure how you increase Griffin's SPD and ACC when they are 91 and 98. Smith is high enough with 92 SPD and 97 ACC, ACC matters alot more than you think. Once again with McCalebb, his ACC is high enough for him to have the breakaway runs. Once again a case of ACC tying into it with the Miami WR situation. Benjamin's ACC is 18 points higher than Johnson's.

Roy Helu Jr from Nebraska just had a school record 304 yards against the team who beat the #1 team the week before. He deserves a major Boost in ratings especially speed

Helu is high enough at 93. He's an inconsisent RB.. he may have had 304 against Missouri but only had 3 YPC and 59 yards against FCS SDSU.

I don't like to take huge swings at players becuase they had just one good game.

Kwizzy
11-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Helu is high enough at 93. He's an inconsisent RB.. he may have had 304 against Missouri but only had 3 YPC and 59 yards against FCS SDSU.

I don't like to take huge swings at players becuase they had just one good game.

I would tend to agree with this line of thinking however I would say that Helu is much faster this year (top end speed) than he has ever looked (mostly because he's been healthy). I don't know if you have adjusted his speed at all up to this point but it's something you might want to keep an eye on. If you wanted to take a look at some of his runs I would look first at this Mizzou game & then at his big run in the 2nd half of the Washington game. Like I said, I understand what you said about his inconsistency and not rushing to make decisions based on 1 game. But he has consistently surprised me at how fast he is this year, he's been running away from guys who have caught him in the past.

Iron Dragon
11-02-2010, 06:25 PM
I would tend to agree with this line of thinking however I would say that Helu is much faster this year (top end speed) than he has ever looked (mostly because he's been healthy). I don't know if you have adjusted his speed at all up to this point but it's something you might want to keep an eye on. If you wanted to take a look at some of his runs I would look first at this Mizzou game & then at his big run in the 2nd half of the Washington game. Like I said, I understand what you said about his inconsistency and not rushing to make decisions based on 1 game. But he has consistently surprised me at how fast he is this year, he's been running away from guys who have caught him in the past.

I have him at 90 SPD and 94 ACC, I think out of the box he had 87? He's went up this year I'm pretty sure already.

Ctirado
11-04-2010, 10:31 AM
What teams do you plan on updating in the upcoming version?

The U of Miami
11-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Just a few changes to Miami's jersey #'s: RB Eduardo Clements 8 to 23, TE Clive Walford 14 to 46, RT Seantrel Henderson 75 to 77, Jonathan Feliciano 77 to 70, Shane McDermott 52 to 62, DT Tavadis Glenn 52 to 90, LB Kevin 55 to 52, CB Keion Payne 6 to 27, FS Latwan Anderson 5 to 28. Can't believe I didn't think of posting this earlier, I had been changing this several times after getting your roster.

Ctirado
11-29-2010, 11:46 AM
Auburn definitely needs an update especially Newton and Fairly. Dyer and Lattimore from South Carolina needs to be juiced up. They set y set records as freshman.Dyer has Bo Jacksons record for Rushing yards as a freshman

adepoyu
05-22-2015, 03:00 AM
Hi,

Could it be possible to have these rosters available for download to do an offline install? servers were shut down some time ago.

Thanks a lot, terrific job!!!

majesty95
06-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Hi,

Could it be possible to have these rosters available for download to do an offline install? servers were shut down some time ago.

Thanks a lot, terrific job!!!

Here, this is the set I had done for NCAA 11

http://px1sports.com/forums/ncaa-11-rosters.43/