PDA

View Full Version : (PS3) Str8upcockymobb OD

str8upnobs
09-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Console & League name - (PS3) Str8upcockymobb OD
League Difficulty: Heisman 5 min. qtrs
Teams available: Any allowed , but wise to stick w/ BCS conferences. Currently as of bowl week Year 1 , teams in use are: Ohio State , USC , Bama , Nebraska ,Mizzou ,Clemson ....anyone else is fair game.
Schedule : We aim for advancing every 24 hours or so , but sometimes it may be every other day.
Scheduling: Reply in this thread , and/or message str8upnobs or xplicitmobb on PSN.
Rules: We are looking for new players to join our group of committed members.
We've been together since 09 and would like to keep the tradition going. We play 5 minute qtrs, on Heismen level and no slider adjustments.

We're not looking for guys to play one season and leave. We're looking to find commited players that play the game the right way ( no cheesy play, no cheating etc) and share the same passion that we do. Cheating and quitting will never be tolerated, so if you're one of these type of players please don't bother, we don't want to waste your time and don't want you to waste ours.
Communication & str8 play are our only 2 big rules.
1. If you can't play , communicate and we will try to help you out. If you have a question ask it.
2. No glitches , 30x a game money plays , uncalled for no-huddle , restarts , and/or messing w/ rosters in any way , shape , or form.

str8upnobs
09-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Miami is now off the board as well.....4 spots left.

str8upnobs
09-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Oregon taken as of last night....3 spots left.

str8upnobs
09-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Cal now gone......2 spots open , going into preseason today.

str8upnobs
09-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Week 3 season 2...still early . We've got 3 in the PAC12 , 2 in the B1G , 2 in the ACC , & 1 in the sec.

harleigh1985
09-12-2012, 09:23 PM
When Florida came to town against my Aggies they ran a really nice read option from under-center. While at the game I couldn't see all the plays but when I did see it at the end of the game I thought it was a busted play, it almost looked like a broken PA and the QB just ran with it.