PDA

View Full Version : Big12 league PS3

tchapmanwvu1
09-04-2012, 05:28 PM
I have started a Big12 league (name of league is:

slapBIG12

this league will be on the heisman difficulty, 5 min quarters and other basic rules apply.

The league will be advanced on Friday and Monday mornings once it gets rolling with at least half of the big12 team spots filled. That way, to stay up to date you need to play one game a weekend and one during the week. Right now the league is sitting at week one (yes preseason has been simulated).

If you're interested, search and join the league, it is not private. Therefore, if you wish to play as a team not in the big 12, that is ok but I would prefer to keep it at least half of the 12 possible members big 12 teams.

If interested, join and post your team on here so that others reading the forum know whats been taken.

As of now, I have WVU. Let me know if you have any questions, lets get this going there are not many big 12 leagues

tchapmanwvu1
09-05-2012, 07:49 PM
I have started a Big12 league (name of league is:

slapBIG12

this league will be on the heisman difficulty, 5 min quarters and other basic rules apply.

The league will be advanced on Friday and Monday mornings once it gets rolling with at least half of the big12 team spots filled. That way, to stay up to date you need to play one game a weekend and one during the week. Right now the league is sitting at week one (yes preseason has been simulated).

If you're interested, search and join the league, it is not private. Therefore, if you wish to play as a team not in the big 12, that is ok but I would prefer to keep it at least half of the 12 possible members big 12 teams.

If interested, join and post your team on here so that others reading the forum know whats been taken.

As of now, I have WVU. Let me know if you have any questions, lets get this going there are not many big 12 leagues

Note the dynasty description for a search is "Big 12 Only Advance every friday and monday"