PDA

View Full Version : recruiting advisor ?

gigemaggs99
09-03-2012, 09:40 AM
I do not have any of the pay items turned on, i.e. the DLC you can purchase to assist you.

Sometimes when I make a pitch to recruits it will give me extra points and it will say "recruit adviser".

It does not do this on all of them, just some and I can't figure out how it chooses to give these extra points. How do you make this "recruit adviser" show up?

souljahbill
09-03-2012, 10:27 AM
I do not have any of the pay items turned on, i.e. the DLC you can purchase to assist you.

Sometimes when I make a pitch to recruits it will give me extra points and it will say "recruit adviser".

It does not do this on all of them, just some and I can't figure out how it chooses to give these extra points. How do you make this "recruit adviser" show up?

It's random. Some weeks, up to 3 players will get a 2x bonus. It has nothing to do with DLC.

gigemaggs99
09-03-2012, 10:31 AM
It's random? For real? So the recruiting adivsor is just like pixy dust?

souljahbill
09-03-2012, 11:22 AM
It's random? For real? So the recruiting adivsor is just like pixy dust?

Yep, there's nothing you can do to make it appear.

oweb26
09-03-2012, 03:28 PM
The recruit advisor tells you who is getting the 2x bonus. It also tells you when recruits are interested in your school.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

gigemaggs99
09-03-2012, 03:53 PM
The recruit advisor tells you who is getting the 2x bonus. It also tells you when recruits are interested in your school.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Ok cool, I was just wondering how it shows up. It seems like in years past it would have a "X2" next to the recruit so you knew what was happening, now it just shows recruit advisor.

jaymo76
09-03-2012, 04:01 PM
I acutally bought the recruiting advisor DLC. I hate buying stuff that should be free but it provides a little bit of assistance in recruiting and I'm glad I purchased it. It makes recruiting feel more "real" to me.