PDA

View Full Version : Game Won't End Glitch?

TheShockDoctor
08-21-2012, 11:26 AM
I am currently playing in an online dynasty against a cpu team and while I was running out the clock to end the game I fumbled. My tight end recovered the fumble with less than 30 seconds to go. I let the clock run to :00 when the ref came out and reviewed the fumble for some reason. So after the review my running back didn't fumble and they moved the spot back a few yards and put :44 back on the clock. I ran another play to end the game but when the clocks hit :00 the game didn't end. I have ran three plays and kicked a field goal with no time on the clock. I have never seen this before but I have also never seen a review at the end of the game so I am guessing that the two are related.

cdj
08-22-2012, 03:05 PM
I had that happen once on NCAA 12 (playing as coordinator in OD) and I saw a YouTube video showing it happening in an online game in 13 (I think involving ram29jackson). In my instance, there was no end of game review and I ended up having the 'play with 0:00' bug at the end of each quarter (maybe not the first or second, but definitely the 3rd and 4th). Calling a timeout would get the game to recognize the proper time and end the game in my instance, at least.

This is a very rare bug, so it might be tough to pinpoint the exact cause(s).