PDA

View Full Version : PSUSNOOP's"Propoganda" Thread

psusnoop
08-21-2012, 10:54 AM
Let me preface this by saying......I don't really care :)

Politicians are a joke left side, right side and middle are all a bunch of corrupt individuals with agendas that have their best interests in mind.

Ok feel free to carry on now :D

Deuce
08-21-2012, 10:59 AM
I agree...It is sooo broken. ...IMO

I did have a thought concerning Fox news though. Part of me thinks they really don't care about the republican party...or at least that's not their main priority. I think they care more about ratings than they do their party. If they did they sure as shit would quit interviewing slacked jaw yokels on live tv. :D

JBHuskers
08-21-2012, 11:19 AM
My lord some of the people on FOX News seem to be a parody of themselves.

steelerfan
08-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Politicians in the lead, empty brains they will feed, never trust 'em - not a sound, slay 'em down to the ground. Never ending hate! :nod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4yE2Vds7ew&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

jaymo76
08-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Let me preface this by saying......I don't really care :)

Politicians are a joke left side, right side and middle are all a bunch of corrupt individuals with agendas that have their best interests in mind.

Ok feel free to carry on now :D

I remember once I had a guest speaker in~ our MP (member of parliament) and one of the kids said she wanted to be a teacher one day. The MP responded to her by saying "why don't you do something meaningful with your life like becoming a politician." :fp:

SmoothPancakes
08-21-2012, 04:29 PM
I remember once I had a guest speaker in~ our MP (member of parliament) and one of the kids said she wanted to be a teacher one day. The MP responded to her by saying "why don't you do something meaningful with your life like becoming a politician." :fp:

Yeah, I remember back in the day as a kid, when you were asked what you wanted to be when you grew up, there were always at least a couple kids who said President or politician of some sort. Today, fuck that. If I had a kid and they said they wanted to be President when they grew up (or any level of politician for that matter), I'd smack 'em. I hold the local garbage men in higher respect than I do politicians. I have never to this day met a single politician that I did not want to tell them to go fuck themselves to their face after even 2 minutes of listening to them.

JeffHCross
08-21-2012, 07:50 PM
I did have a thought concerning Fox news though. Part of me thinks they really don't care about the republican party...or at least that's not their main priority. I think they care more about ratings than they do their party.Ehhhhhhhh .......... agree to disagree. They care about their ratings, naturally, but they also care about advancing their political opinions. It's less about the Republican Party than it is about the Conservative/Right-Wing side of things, but the two are generally aligned. Fox News definitely wouldn't sacrifice the country to Democrat rule for the sake of their ratings.