PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Accept Online Dynasty Invite

prime9
08-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Does anyone know a way around this issue?

I sent out invitations to all of my peers, 7 out of 10 get in no problems, but 3 say when they try to join it the message "Sorry, you are unable to finish accepting the online dynasty invite at this time".

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

cdj
08-20-2012, 09:14 PM
What system are you on? Have you retried sending invites? Are they in any other ODs?

prime9
08-21-2012, 11:28 AM
What system are you on? Have you retried sending invites? Are they in any other ODs?

Xbox 360. I've tried re-sending the invites, didn't work. And 1 out of the 3 are in other OD's.

gschwendt
08-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Xbox 360. I've tried re-sending the invites, didn't work. And 1 out of the 3 are in other OD's.
Have them check their parental settings. I know I've seen some guys run into issues with playing in ODs because their parental settings say they're not allowed. I'm not sure the full process off hand but it's in the 360 settings itself.

Other than that, I'm out of suggestions.

prime9
08-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Have them check their parental settings. I know I've seen some guys run into issues with playing in ODs because their parental settings say they're not allowed. I'm not sure the full process off hand but it's in the 360 settings itself.

Other than that, I'm out of suggestions.

I appreciate the help! They had no problem accepting invites to other leagues though, so that wasn't the issue. I guess it's just another EA bug.