PDA

View Full Version : LGBT Volunteer Shoots Guard @ Christian Conservative Group HQ

CLW
08-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Love me some left wing "tolerance". No lefties don't "hate". LGBT/Lefty shooters 1 Tea Party Shooters 0 Just sayin'

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57493780/cops-lgbt-volunteer-shoots-conservative-groups-guard/

souljahbill
08-15-2012, 09:17 PM
I would insert a right-wing gun joke in here but it feel inappropriate.

#HappilyIndependant

baseballplyrmvp
08-15-2012, 09:29 PM
not really a political group. actually a Christian based organization that focuses on traditional family values.

JeffHCross
08-15-2012, 10:00 PM
Washington (CNN) -- A 28-year-old Virginia man was held late Wednesday on a charge of assault with a deadly weapon after a security guard was wounded in the lobby of the Family Research Council, a conservative policy organization, authorities said.

Police and federal agents were investigating what prompted the suspect, identified by the FBI as Floyd Lee Corkins II, to walk into the group's headquarters about 10:45 a.m. and open fire.

Corkins, is from Herndon, a suburb of Washington, the FBI said in a statement about the charge.Awesome sauce. That would be where I live.

morsdraconis
08-16-2012, 04:36 AM
LGBT/Lefty shooters 1 Tea Party Shooters 0 Just sayin'

Cause one crazy fucker speaks for everyone right? :smh:

CLW
08-16-2012, 11:13 AM
Cause one crazy fucker speaks for everyone right? :smh:

Nope but the left has attempted to argue after EVERY recent shooting that it was a Tea Party member only to be proven completely WRONG. Since the left wants to keep score I figured I'd note the real score. The FACTS are the Left LOVES to run its mouth about how they are "tolerant" and the right "hates" but the #s just don't add up. See Exhibit A above.

Once the left admits that it hates the right just as much as the right hates the left let me know.

SmoothPancakes
08-16-2012, 11:19 AM
And all that spelled out proves how much more I am getting fucked TIRED of this fucking bullshit with politics and the parties in this fucking country. Our political system is a piece of shit and doesn't fucking work anymore. It's time to fucking start over.

Deuce
08-16-2012, 12:53 PM
And all that spelled out proves how much more I am getting fucked TIRED of this fucking bullshit with politics and the parties in this fucking country. Our political system is a piece of shit and doesn't fucking work anymore. It's time to fucking start over.

:+1: ...drives me nuts. I've completely tuned out all politics.

morsdraconis
08-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Same here, except I watch Real Time With Bill Maher and the Daily Show because they're hilarious.

Deuce
08-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Same here, except I watch Real Time With Bill Maher and the Daily Show because they're hilarious.

It's crazy that we get more 'real' truth on the Daily Show when they're actually mocking real news. :fp:

morsdraconis
08-16-2012, 03:09 PM
It's crazy that we get more 'real' truth on the Daily Show when they're actually mocking real news. :fp:

Such is our news my friend. It's fuckin' SAD.

JeffHCross
08-17-2012, 12:30 AM
Nope but the left has attempted to argue after EVERY recent shooting that it was a Tea Party memberThe left? Or overly-sensational members of the media who don't fact check? 'Cause I'm pretty sure the media on both sides is pretty horrible about fact checking.

morsdraconis
08-17-2012, 05:04 AM
The left? Or overly-sensational members of the media who don't fact check? 'Cause I'm pretty sure the media on both sides is pretty horrible about fact checking.

:+1: x :infinity: