PDA

View Full Version : QB turns in to a kitten! LOL

Bohica1010
08-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Just thought I would share this since I have never had this happen before. That, or just haven't noticed it as dramatic as this.

I am playing my solo dynasty as UTSA. I am in my 4th season and have 76 JR Pocket Passer, 2nd year starter. We are 6-0 having played a few decent teams, no FCS teams and no one that was in the top 25. We are playing @ #2 Notre Dame, back to back NCs! The score is like 24 to 42 and I am getting hammered! As the game keeps going, my QB is getting more and more rattled and he can't throw anything but a lob! This guy has a CANNON for an arm, huge TP and even a 5 yard slant is shot putted toward the receiver. I would say thrown, but as it is shot put in the air, it gets intercepted. I have been down in the swamp and trying to drive for a win with this guy and it wasn't like this. I don't know if the 7 sacks they had on him and the 5 INTs had anything to do with it for the game to make him so bad, but if the game really took that beating in to account, I am impressed.

In last years game I was playing as Eastern Michigan and North Texas and playing for the NC and been down and never had this happen. I'm not complaining! I just found it really cool that the game my QB just snap! Just like "Footsteps Falco"!

buckeye02
08-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Why is he still in the game?

Bohica1010
08-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Why is he still in the game?

Backup QB is a 55. Figured better the devil I know.