PDA

View Full Version : New Dynasty/League PS3 Looking for solid active players

calidream77
08-12-2012, 03:37 PM
My buddy and I have just started up an online dynasty and we're looking to have some solid players to fill spots. We typically play on Heisman but are looking for more than just a dynasty. We are looking to create a solid community with players and possibly have multiple dynasties going. I am currently building a website that will help with the immersion and pass on information about the dynasties. If you're interested in this fledgling community and joining a good dynasty with no douchebags allowed let me know! My psn screen is same as here: Calidream77

CeeGee
08-16-2012, 09:43 AM
I've got a league with myself and 8 other members.

We already have a forum. I'm hoping to move to a more well respected site in the future. Maybe join TSO and run my league there in the Future. Let me know if you'd like to be apart of it.

bpullen10
08-29-2012, 03:13 AM
im down to be a part of it

psn - ptbballin07

tchapmanwvu1
09-05-2012, 01:23 PM
My buddy and I have just started up an online dynasty and we're looking to have some solid players to fill spots. We typically play on Heisman but are looking for more than just a dynasty. We are looking to create a solid community with players and possibly have multiple dynasties going. I am currently building a website that will help with the immersion and pass on information about the dynasties. If you're interested in this fledgling community and joining a good dynasty with no douchebags allowed let me know! My psn screen is same as here: Calidream77

what are the quarter lengths you are playing with, I am interested, looking to get in a dynasty as WVU