PDA

View Full Version : Active Online Dynasty looking for three replacements (Xbox 360)

MrToo Brand New
08-11-2012, 04:24 PM
I run a very active and very competitive dynasty that is in need of three replacements. The dynasty contains nine core users. Most of those core users have been in my dynasties in previous NCAA titles going all the way back to NCAA Football 09. I have had a difficult time finding three additional users who are active and stay with the dynasty long term. If you have been looking for an active dynasty this may be the one you have been searching for. However, before you message me or reply on this thread about wanting to join please read the following.

-We advance 2-3 times nightly (usually all advances occur after 10:00 pm eastern time)
-We have three custom conferences, which means roughly 4-6 user games per season.
-Dynasty is on Heisman Difficulty.
-Every user is very familiar with the game. Which means EVERYONE WILL EVENTUALLY LOSE. (we have not had one undefeated user in five seasons, five different users have won a championship, and last season's National Champion had two losses.) I cannot emphasize enough how competitive the dynasty is. The reason I am looking for replacements in because of three people who couldn't handle losing. IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE LOSING DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT JOINING.
-We have multiple dynasty rules (No Wildcat glitching, Squib kick glitching, kick on 4th down, etc.)
-This is not a Sim Style Dynasty. However, the rules are set up to stop the dynasty from getting out of hand and turning in Lobby Glitch Ball.
-We had a dynasty that made it to season 5, but it glitched out because Ben Haumiller and EA are incompetent. Therefore we restarted and are currently in Year 2 Week 2.

If you have no problems with any of those details feel free to contact me about joining. Either reply to this thread or message me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is "iGOTdaYAY4daLOW"