PDA

View Full Version : ps3 sec dynasty

voltool16
07-14-2010, 10:36 AM
hey guys.

wanted to start a ps3 dynasty (sim style players only) for responsible players that will play at least 2 games a week.

im 26 with 2 kids and live with my lady. one kid lives with his momma so i only have one at home. shes only 6 weeks old so she still sleeps all day so i can play pretty much whenever and will be a responsible commish. im looking for anyone to be in this league....

format: all american - 8 min quarters - we'll discuss sliders - wait till rosters come out

teams available are all sec teams minus florida, bama, kentucky and vandy. that way the two best and two worse are out.

8 players should be plenty. hit me up on this thread and friend request VOLTOOL16 on ps3 network. i want to play everybody first so they know i dont cheese and so i can make sure they play straight as well. beginners to advanced welcomed.

voltool16
07-15-2010, 07:53 AM
so far teams taken are

tennessee
so carolina
arkansas
auburn
ugay
miss state

we have ole miss left and the possibility of adding ga tech in place of vandy or keeping them in the acc and scheduling 2 additional games agains sec user opponents on top of the yearly uga game.