PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect pipeline states?

Coach Kernzy
08-07-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry if this has been brought up or mentioned previously. I did a quick search and didn't find anything quickly on it so thought I'd post it here.

I'm Utah St in an OD and I just noticed that Utah and Texas are not pipeline states but certainly should be based on the #s and criteria. Also note that Tennessee is for some reason. See screenshot below. Not sure what the deal is here but it certainly screws with recruiting when a lowly school like Utah St doesn't get those pipeline points during recruiting.

Any ideas guys?

http://dl.dropbox.com/s/jdeuzv3sfbnsqnt/Capture.JPG

JeffHCross
08-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Coach, just out of curiosity ... did you confirm that what's shown there matches the in-game Pipeline screen? I don't trust some of the data on the website. Obviously I believe that Utah is #1, but curious if your pipelines match between the two sources.

Otherwise ... no clue. Haven't seen this behavior at all, though I have yet to get to Year 2.

Coach Kernzy
08-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Yep checked and double checked for my own sanity, EA has yet again screwed the pooch on something that really should be so damn simple. They never cease to amaze me.

JeffHCross
08-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Just noticed that my FSU team basically has Wisconsin's pipelines, according to the website. Doesn't match in-game.

Then I went back to my board and to the States again and they were right the second time.

Coach Kernzy
08-09-2012, 08:42 AM
I understand the website does crazy things so I've checked and double checked in game and what you see on that screen shot above is exactly the same in game.
You guys try to start a dynasty with Utah St and see if the same happens to you.

JeffHCross
08-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Yeah, upon second thought what I saw wasn't even close to what you were describing. Brain fart.

Just tried it with Utah State and simmed up through Week 5 of Year 2. Didn't see what you described.

chenson2
08-12-2012, 09:07 PM
same thing happened to me with my online dynasty with wyoming...also randomly gave me tennessee as a pipeline state but didnt give me texas or utah which i should have obviously had...

http://soccer24-7.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49254&stc=1&d=1344815333

psusnoop
08-13-2012, 07:57 AM
Wow again I've not seen this yet either. I'm in 5 OD's like I mentioned in a different thread but thus far my pipelines are working correctly.

psuexv
08-14-2012, 01:06 PM
But what is strange in both cases is that it is projecting them as Pipelines next year. Have either of you two advanced to the next season to see if you will have them?

Coach Kernzy
08-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Nope not yet but I'm into year 2 so it didn't change from yr 1 to year 2, can't imagine it would from year 2 to 3.
Who knows, EA is something else.

psuexv
08-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Nope not yet but I'm into year 2 so it didn't change from yr 1 to year 2, can't imagine it would from year 2 to 3.
Who knows, EA is something else.

Coach, just so it's clear. The screen shot from above is from your 1st year and it projected you to have Texas as a pipeline next year(year 2) and you are currently in year 2 and don't have Texas as a pipeline. Is it still showing that Texas is projected as next year?

Coach Kernzy
08-14-2012, 03:36 PM
that shot is from current year 2 but it showed the same thing in year 1 and it didn't give me the correct states in year 2 so I don't imagine it will in year 3 either

JeffHCross
08-14-2012, 08:23 PM
I tried replicating it with a multi-team offline dynasty this weekend, and had no instances of the issue. :-/

chenson2
08-18-2012, 09:51 PM
i am in the next year and it is the same situation. still shows texas and utah as new for next year, even though i currently have 12 from texas and 4 from utah...

guess its just impossible for me to have either as a pipeline state. and i still have tennessee even though i have 0 recruits. sucks because texas obviously has tons of top talent...