PDA

View Full Version : Madden NFL 13 Top 10 QBs & RBs Ratings Review

DreStationGaming
08-06-2012, 08:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnijz6YN5p0

Hope U guys Enjoy

Rudy
08-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Frank Gore is rated too high. I think the ratings need to drop more after the Top 6. Even Forte is more valuable as a do-it-all back rather than a dangerous back that scores a lot of TDs.

http://mymaddenpad.com/2012/08/06/madden-nfl-13-top-10-overall-running-back/

Here are the top 10 RBs of Madden NFL 13:

1. Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacksonville Jaguars: 97 overall
From speed and acceleration to juke and spin, MJD not only does everything well in the game, he’s among the best in each category. Too bad the rest of the Jags are so bad in “Madden;” this might be the first year where nobody wants to play as the best back in the game.

2. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings: 97 overall
Ever since Adrian Peterson was first made polygonal, Purple Jesus has been a favorite among “Madden” gamers for his ability to break games open with his speed and power. Despite coming off injury, “All Day” is back with elite speed, acceleration, and agility numbers in the game, giving you at least one good reason to give the Vikings a try this year.

3. Arian Foster, Houston Texans: 96 overall
Combine top-tier speed and acceleration with one of the best trucking numbers in the game, and Arian Foster will be a load to tackle in “Madden 13.” Not many backs have the option to either run by you or run you over, and Foster is among the best at both.

4. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles: 95 overall
LeSean McCoy’s agility, elusiveness, juke, and spin move are unrivaled in “Madden 13,” giving Shady the ability to make even the best tackler miss, and miss bad. And with all that team speed on Philadelphia once again this year (Michael Vick, DeSean Jackson), look for the Eagles to be one of the most popular teams online again this year.

5. Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens: 95 overall
I used to play as the Ravens in “Madden” because of that devastating D. Now I play as them because of, as he likes to call himself, “Hey diddle-diddle, Ray Rice up the middle.” Rice puts up huge numbers in “Madden” thanks to eye-popping numbers in areas like acceleration, agility, and spin.

6. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears: 93 overall
A threat as a runner or receiver, Forte not only has the speed and elusiveness to make defenders look foolish, his elite route running ability, ball carrier vision, and stamina make him a must-play on every down.

7. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers: 92 overall
One of the top all-around backs in the game (it never hurts when you went to school with one of the game’s producers), Gore has 90-plus speed, juke, stiff arm, ball carrier vision, toughness, stamina, awareness, agility, and acceleration. Talk about the complete package.

8. Steven Jackson, St. Louis Rams: 92 overall
Stamina, toughness, trucking, and the stiffest of stiff arms is what Steven Jackson brings to the field this year. He doesn’t have the type of breakaway speed you usually look for in a “Madden” back, but when it comes to getting you those tough yards up the middle, Jackson can truck his way through defenders with the best of them.

9. Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs: 91 overall
Second in speed and acceleration behind only Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles is the type of “Madden” back that can simply take over games if you know how to work him into the open field. Get him around the corner on a toss or sweep and this back is good as gone.

10. Michael Turner, Atlanta Falcons: 91 overall
Michael Turner might not be able to run with the likes of Adrian Peterson or Jamaal Charles, but when it comes to toughness, trucking, ball carrier vision, and stiff arm, the man they call “The Burner” is right up there near the top. And with “Madden’s” new physics engine, I have a feeling defenders are going to be bouncing off of the big man right and left.

DreStationGaming
08-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Good Input Rudy!

Rudy
08-07-2012, 05:33 AM
To be clear, everything after that link was NOT my input lol. That was from the article I linked to.

GatorfanStovy
08-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Don't be a hater on Gore he is a beast .

Rudy
08-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Don't be a hater on Gore he is a beast .

I like Gore but they have his speed at 90+. I don't think he has that much burst left and I don't think at this point in his career he should be rated that high. He's never had that awesome year (1500+ rush yards) other than 2006. He's been really good but I think 92 is too high. I would say maybe 88.

jaymo76
08-10-2012, 01:48 PM
So it's official the DEMO will be released on the PS3 on August 14th,