PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 NCAA 13 OD - 2012: Week 6

cdj
08-03-2012, 10:42 PM
The week will advance again on Monday evening, August 6.

User v User Games:
Air Force (Deuce) at Baylor (JBHuskers)

Off-week: Arizona State (psusnoop)

Good luck!

JBHuskers
08-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Deuce, does a time Sunday night work?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

bjrod9
08-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Seminoles rape the wolfpack! (45-16) Florida St. defense was too much as they knocked out senior qb Mike Glennon early in the 1st qtr. It has not been a good in recruiting as four prospects sought other destinations.

Deuce
08-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Deuce, does a time Sunday night work?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

8:00 PM CT?

Dukie98
08-04-2012, 09:10 AM
After yet another listless start,the Cal Golden Bears erased a 31-14 deficit late in the third quarter to beat UCLA 34-31, as kicker Cole Leininger hit the game-winning field goal with one second remaining.

UCLA appeared to take control of the game shortly before halftime, opening up a 24-7 lead, as they scored two long touchdowns in the final minute of the first half. Cal responded, however, as Zach Maynard threw a 62-yard bomb to wideout Keenan Allen to cut the deficit to ten at halftime. While most of the third quarter was a battle for field position, UCLA appeared to seize control when QB Kevin Prince connected on his fourth long touchdown pass of the game. Cal stormed back, however, as Maynard connected with running back Isi Sofele for a 64-yard TD pass to cut the lead to 31-21 heading into the fourth quarter. Early in the fourth quarter, Cal linebacker Robert Mullins picked off a pass at midfield and returned it 52 yards for a touchdown to cut the lead to three. After the teams traded punts, Cal DT Aaron Tipoti forced a fumble, and Leininger hit a 42-yard field goal to tie the game. After a three-and-out, Cal got the ball back at their 40-yard line with 51 seconds remaining. Maynard lead the team downfield, twice connecting with freshman wideout Bryce Treggs to get the ball inside the 10-yard line to set up Leininger for the game winning chip-shot field goal. Maynard finished with a season-high 363 yards through the air, and both Allen and Sofele cleared the 100-yard mark.

Meanwhile, the Bears are looking into reassigning their special teams coach. Their punt return team committed two crucial offsides penalties, one of which extended a UCLA possession and led directly to a touchdown. The Bears also called a fake punt on 4th-and-11 late in the third quarter which failed miserably.

novadolla
08-04-2012, 01:33 PM
San Jose st came back from a 31-10 deficit to tie the game only to lose by 7. Game ended with the OC calling a draw play from the 50 on 3rd and 4th down with 18 yards to get the first, 30 seconds remaining. SMH.

HANDSWARD
08-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Game froze up with me driving down 4 pts with 3 min left against Syracuse. I had just completed a first down pass down to their 25 and was holding Triangle for the hurry up and it just froze on the post play animation. Waited a bit but then just hit eject. Gonna play it over here in a bit.

cdj
08-05-2012, 11:23 PM
psusnoop (10 hrs Recruiting) & Escobar (Game & 10 hrs Recruiting) remain

psusnoop
08-06-2012, 02:53 PM
I'll be done tonight before I play Tommy in a different OD.