PDA

View Full Version : Online Dynasty H2H Connection Lost

daleybox
07-26-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm trying to play an online dynasty match H2H and it won't allow me to get past the first couple of plays, or dies right before the kickoff. We have both cleared our formation subs and we are using standard playbooks.

We tried about 10 times last night, we would get through two or three plays then it would say connection lost. We then tried 30 mins later and when we tried to kickoff it would lock up and lose connection.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I've seen people with problems at the coin toss, but not at my point in the game. Is there anything we can try to fix this issue? I saw something about deleting your profile, would that make any difference?

cdj
07-26-2012, 07:34 AM
I don't know if there is a specific issue or fix, but here are some additional ideas to try:

- Restart your modem, router, and system before going online.
- Try direct connecting your console to your modem. If you can't do that, at least make sure you have nothing else on the network running that may take bandwidth.

EA has said that once you get connected into an online game, it's basically you connecting with your foe and you do not interact with the EA servers until the game is complete. Sometimes that doesn't seem correct when a game keeps dropping at the same point, but that is how they say it works. I would try and make sure that you and your foes connection is as smooth as possible when you try again.

gschwendt
07-26-2012, 07:38 AM
I know last year I found tm success if just before picking the opening kickoff, pause the game. Don't go into the depth chart, don't change any options (neither of you), just pause the game, count to 5, then resume.

That said, have either of you experienced this issue against anyone else? Are either of you wireless? Do you know what NAT Type you have?