PDA

View Full Version : Auto-subs ?

gigemaggs99
07-20-2012, 09:31 PM
In my online dynasty I have set my auto-subs in the strategy section and saved the settings. However when I start a game and go to strategy in the pause menu it has the auto-subs back to the defaults.

Is there any way to make the auto-subs stay the way I save them? Or do I have to correct them each game?

Thanks.

JeffHCross
07-20-2012, 10:23 PM
There's an Auto-Subs menu somewhere in the OD, I think (I'll need to find it for my own OD team, actually). Barring that, I believe it's also saved in your profile somewhere in the main menu.

gigemaggs99
07-20-2012, 11:01 PM
Hmmm ok please let me know if you can find it. When I go to the main menu and set them, then save them, I basically have them saved the same way (the way Steelerfan) has them in his sliders. I have them saved that way in all screens. However, when I'm in the Online Dynasty game they've gone back to the default settings.

JeffHCross
07-20-2012, 11:10 PM
You're talking OD games vs the CPU, right? Not vs another user? I had some instances where they disappeared against another user, in past NCAA games, but didn't have that problem vs the CPU.

JeffHCross
07-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Well, I just played my first User game of NCAA 13, and I can say my Auto Subs definitely didn't load. I was the one that sent the invite. I could also tell that part of my profile didn't load because I was prompted with the Ask Coach screen, while I definitely have it set for Formation play-calling.

Did look like my Audibles loaded, but that could be because it's a Custom PB?

gigemaggs99
07-21-2012, 10:40 PM
Yes it was in a user vs user game in an Online Dynasty. When I played the next week in the same online dynasty vs the CPU the auto-subs DID load.

Looks like it only happens when it's user vs user.

gigemaggs99
07-21-2012, 10:42 PM
duplicate post

JeffHCross
07-21-2012, 10:51 PM
Looks like it only happens when it's user vs user.Yep, wouldn't surprise me. I noticed that on NCAA 11, but it was infrequent at best. Best I could explain it, sometimes your profile loads, others it doesn't. Both my opponent and I noticed that we were seeing the "Ask Coach" screen initially, which is not what our profiles are set for, in addition to both of our Auto Subs missing.