PDA

View Full Version : Online Dynasty Website Issue?

thirtydaZe
07-18-2012, 10:59 AM
After rosters came out last night, i did all the preseason stuff, and shut down for the night. today at work, i went to the OD website, advanced into my first week, and hit the recruiting tab.

It seems the "Search & Add", "Team Needs", and "Pipeline States" tabs are not functional?

Essentially, as it stands right now I can browse my dynasty, but the recruiting portion isn't functional.

I'm using Chrome, are there any add ons i need to make this functional? I tried using FireFox as well. No go.

gschwendt
07-18-2012, 11:13 AM
They seem to be working fine for me. I just hopped on and am able to pull them up. You might close your browser and try re-opening... it oculd have been a momentary issue.

thirtydaZe
07-18-2012, 11:22 AM
They seem to be working fine for me. I just hopped on and am able to pull them up. You might close your browser and try re-opening... it oculd have been a momentary issue.

I'll give it a try. Thanks for confirming yours is working. Mind me asking what browser you're using?

gschwendt
07-18-2012, 11:23 AM
I'll give it a try. Thanks for confirming yours is working. Mind me asking what browser you're using?
Chrome.

That said, about an hour ago, a couple of users in one of my ODs were complaining about DW site issues. Not sure if they fixed the issue by the time I got in there or what but at the time I posted that above, I didn't see any problems that they were seeing.

thirtydaZe
07-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Ok, thanks. My rebooting the browser didn't work for me, but now when I go to the OD website I'm getting a Proxy Error, basically the sight is not running.

Surely this is all related.

gschwendt
07-18-2012, 12:15 PM
They were having problems with the site but things should now be fixed. If you continue to have any problems, certainly let me know.

Lohusker
07-18-2012, 01:00 PM
I had the exact same issue with recruiting yesterday afternoon, haven't tried today yet.

Edit: it worked fine this afternoon

thirtydaZe
07-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Last night, Wednesday, I played my first single person OD game of the season, only to find that after barely winning a close game, the EA servers were no longer available. Fired up the dynasty wire website, sure enough that was down too. Just kind of said oh well and went to bed.

Booted up my xobx this morning quick only to find it's sitting there as if the game was never played. which i partially kind of expected. Now i fire up dynasty wire and click the schedule tab, and it tells me "Unable to find a schedule with this dynasty ID."

Sure enough when i refresh the page, the website is down completely.

Has a server maintenance schedule been made available to anyone, or anyone in the know, as to when it might be safe to play?

At lunch time today, i'm going to delete my OD, then start completely over unless there's a chance to get my played game to show up again?

gschwendt
07-19-2012, 10:39 AM
The site appears to be up for me... I've been on it a little this morning without issue.

For your OD... are you saying your OD is gone or were you actually able to get into it this morning?

For your game... yeah, if the servers were down whenever you tried to upload, you either have to let your console sit until the servers are restored, or you have to replay your game.

Let me know any responses and if needed, I'll send a note to one of the devs about it.

gschwendt
07-19-2012, 10:50 AM
BTW, to answer your question about server maintenance, they were down last night from 1AM to 4AM ET. They should be up now though.
https://twitter.com/EANCAAFootball/status/225699917207842816

thirtydaZe
07-19-2012, 11:20 AM
For your OD... are you saying your OD is gone or were you actually able to get into it this morning?

BTW, to answer your question about server maintenance, they were down last night from 1AM to 4AM ET. They should be up now though.

https://twitter.com/EANCAAFootball/status/225699917207842816

My OD is still there, but it's sitting there at the "game needs to be played" stage, although last night i played the game.

Basically since servers were down it never uploaded, and will have to play the game again.

Thanks for your responses! Wish they could inform us via a ticker in the game, in advance when there would be maintenance.

Anyhow, I made some sketchy Dynasty/recruiting decisions, so the fact it happened gives me a personal out and reason to start again. kind a blessing in disguise if you will.