PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start PS3 Online Dynasty

st2681
07-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Hey Guys,

I would like to send an invitation to anyone, sim style, legit players that would like to join an upcoming NCAA 13 online dynasty. I would like to have 12 users in this league, and would like to keep this thing going for the long haul.

I want to let everyone know that takes a look at this post that I'm as legit a player as it comes. I'm 29, a professional (a sportscaster), and love playing this game (since 98 and PS1 actually).
I've always had solid dynasties, with fair players that have fun with this. I would like to get this started later this week (most likely Tuesday, Wednesday, just depends on how many sign up).

It will Heisman difficulty, Heisman recruiting as well, any team is fair game.
I just ask the basics in gameplay, no going for it on 4 and 30, etc.

Just post your PSN ID and tell me the team you would like to go with and I wil give more information to you via a mass PSN message once we get close to heading to offseason.

Thanks!

souljahbill
07-15-2012, 06:04 PM
With so many people looking to start one, you may have better luck joining one then finding 11 other people to join yours.

Demo
07-24-2012, 06:04 PM
count me in man, I got another guy who liked to play as well. We are both in our 30's and are into Sim Style. I am pretty sure he wants Florida, and with that being the case I have to take Florida State.

now you have 3

My PSN handle : DEMO-DlCK
My friends: DALTONFURY

gigemaggs99
07-24-2012, 09:11 PM
PSN: gigemaggs99
team: Penn St

gigemaggs99
07-26-2012, 11:13 PM
It's been 11 days since the original post, hopefully the OD is still a GO. If so, I'm still looking for the PSN message.

Thanks again.

tchapmanwvu1
09-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Hey Guys,

I would like to send an invitation to anyone, sim style, legit players that would like to join an upcoming NCAA 13 online dynasty. I would like to have 12 users in this league, and would like to keep this thing going for the long haul.

I want to let everyone know that takes a look at this post that I'm as legit a player as it comes. I'm 29, a professional (a sportscaster), and love playing this game (since 98 and PS1 actually).
I've always had solid dynasties, with fair players that have fun with this. I would like to get this started later this week (most likely Tuesday, Wednesday, just depends on how many sign up).

It will Heisman difficulty, Heisman recruiting as well, any team is fair game.
I just ask the basics in gameplay, no going for it on 4 and 30, etc.

Just post your PSN ID and tell me the team you would like to go with and I wil give more information to you via a mass PSN message once we get close to heading to offseason.

Thanks!

I'm very interested, but could you just give a few details about when you advance the league (although it doesn't really matter to me if I end up having to sim here and there thats fine with me) and the length of Quarters. Is WVU still available?

gigemaggs99
09-05-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm very interested, but could you just give a few details about when you advance the league (although it doesn't really matter to me if I end up having to sim here and there thats fine with me) and the length of Quarters. Is WVU still available?

He posted this July 15th, I think it was for not.

There are some others that have posted more recently, may be worth looking into those.

Good luck.