PDA

View Full Version : Fog Bug/Glitch broke my RTG

GatorBait06NC
07-14-2012, 10:34 PM
Playing Road to Glory on the PS3, stuck where all my games look like they are foggy or rainy. The game is very bright and fog-like. During replays you can tell that its actually sunny outside.

Im not sure why I'm even playing day games as a high school team. But my RTG is broken. Every game I play is like this no matter how many times I restart. Played one game with the issue and it was like that again in the next game. Also tried to back out and reload, didnt work.

THIS HAS BROKEN MY RTG. With no patch in sight, I have found the first mode-killer in NCAA 13. NEVER FAILS.

A friend of mine is playing his RTG next to me and he is having the SAME EXACT ISSUE at the same point in RTG mode.

Here's a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ_d8NPZifI

ram29jackson
07-14-2012, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ_d8NPZifI

GatorBait06NC
07-14-2012, 11:33 PM
I think it is related to a certain stadium. Each time Ive seen this, 5 times total between the both of us, it looks like it has been the same stadium each time. Its a team builder stadium.

It seems like there might be a glitch with that stadium that wont allow a night game to be played in it. Then its like day time with the lights on equaling double brightness.

GatorBait06NC
07-15-2012, 12:21 AM
I think it is related to a certain stadium. Each time Ive seen this, 5 times total between the both of us, it looks like it has been the same stadium each time. Its a team builder stadium.

It seems like there might be a glitch with that stadium that wont allow a night game to be played in it. Then its like day time with the lights on equaling double brightness.

Just happened again, same stadium.

JeffHCross
07-15-2012, 12:37 AM
Since it's a Teambuilder stadium, it's not using real-time Weather Channel data, right? If not, what does the Weather screen show if you, for example, try to do a Play Now game with that Teambuilder stadium. (Since you're doing RTG, this may not apply to you)

GatorBait06NC
07-15-2012, 12:35 PM
Since it's a Teambuilder stadium, it's not using real-time Weather Channel data, right? If not, what does the Weather screen show if you, for example, try to do a Play Now game with that Teambuilder stadium. (Since you're doing RTG, this may not apply to you)

I tried to play an exhibition game @ one of those teams I played on the road in RTG. The glitch didnt happen but it wasnt the same stadium. The team doesnt use the same stadium in exhibition that they use in RTG high school. That stadium isnt one of the high school stadiums available to be picked for use and the pre game menus either.

Heres my conclusion. The stadium is an older teambuilder HS stadium from previous versions of the game. NCAA 11 and 10. When I was redownloading my HS opponents, I couldnt download any team builder teams from NCAA 12, it would say theres an error each time I tried to download a TB team from the NCAA 12 version of the game. All my team builder HS opponents are from NCAA 10 and 11.

I cant find that stadium in play now. It has to be something to due with teambuilder specific stadiums in previous versions of the game.

JeffHCross
07-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Well, that's interesting. Thanks, Gator. I'd be surprised that RTG was using old stadiums, even if you did download teams from NCAA 10/11. But it sure sounds like it's somehow related.

GatorBait06NC
07-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Well, that's interesting. Thanks, Gator. I'd be surprised that RTG was using old stadiums, even if you did download teams from NCAA 10/11. But it sure sounds like it's somehow related.

Yeah it only happens in that one stadium. Unlucky for me, all of my RTG away games were played there so I had to deal with that during my whole RTG. I let Justin Dewiel know on Twitter. He said they would look into it.

I downloaded all of my high school's opponents from team builder. Whoever made those teams picked that stadium that screws up.

JeffHCross
07-17-2012, 08:35 PM
My understanding was that downloading teams from Teambuilder only downloaded the uniform/name. Until now, I wasn't aware that the stadium you picked had any bearing on it. That's good to know.