PDA

View Full Version : Active/Competitve Online Dynasty looking for two replacements (Xbox 360)

MrToo Brand New
07-14-2012, 03:54 PM
I have ran an online dynasty every year since NCAA 09 and am running one again this year. We have eight core users that have been in the dynasty every year since 09 and two new users this year who have done a great job playing their games. This dynasty is unique due to it's competitive balance. Nine of the ten users are good enough to win the championship every single season. In NCAA 12 we did not have a repeat champ going into the sixth season when the transfer failed flaw ended the dynasty. This means that losses are very possible and the fact is that in this dynasty you more than likely will lose at least one game every season. Two other users I added did not believe me and ended up quitting. If you are interested in joining you must be able to the following: Play anywhere between 1-3 games a day (dynasty usually advances twice every night,) play games at night (large majority of users are night gamers,) follow dynasty rules, continue playing in the dynasty when Madden 13 (or other games) are released, and be able to take a loss without quitting or giving up on playing your games. If you still want to join please reply to this post and/or message me on Xbox Live. My gamertag is xTimDuncan21x

Canes Fan
07-14-2012, 06:23 PM
I'm down