PDA

View Full Version : Teambuilder - NCAA Football 12 Wishlist & Feedback

souljahbill
07-13-2010, 03:34 AM
This isn't really a correction but I'd like 1 of 2 things in terms of stadiums:

1) Generic dome stadium

or

2) Not have a 50/50 split of the crowd when using a bowl game stadium as a home stadium

I'd also like:

1) A third pair of pants
2) Ability to have Team Color/Black and Team Color/White shoes
3) Ability to set rivals
4) Custom stadium sounds

HuskerBlitz
07-13-2010, 08:12 AM
The ability to be able to fully download the custom logo for TB teams when playing without needing internet. I never understood the reasoning behind having to have a constant internet connection in order to see the custom logo for teams.

gschwendt
07-13-2010, 08:30 AM
The ability to be able to fully download the custom logo for TB teams when playing without needing internet. I never understood the reasoning behind having to have a constant internet connection in order to see the custom logo for teams.
It's because in order to prevent you having to wait for them to review & approve every entry, they have to have the capability at some point to take the team away if they feel that it's either offensive or a copyright infringement.

souljahbill
07-13-2010, 08:33 AM
It's because in order to prevent you having to wait for them to review & approve every entry, they have to have the capability at some point to take the team away if they feel that it's either offensive or a copyright infringement.

Well, once you personally deem it unoffensive (even if it's a penis on a helmet) or it doesn't infringe on copyright (one of the top teams is a Wendy's team), I think we should be allowed to have everything stored on the HDD.

gschwendt
07-13-2010, 08:38 AM
Well, once you personally deem it unoffensive (even if it's a penis on a helmet) or it doesn't infringe on copyright (one of the top teams is a Wendy's team), I think we should be allowed to have everything stored on the HDD.
Well, copyright infringement is really not up to the discretion of the user. Trust me, I know it sucks, but just a casualty of the times and the robustness of the feature.

ebin
07-13-2010, 11:13 AM
3) Ability to set rivals

This. Also, it'd be nice if we weren't forced to use an existing team as the template. Or if we are, that we could at least change positions and hometowns. Not having to be connected to the internet to see the logo would be nice too, but I understand why EA does it that way.

HuskerBlitz
07-15-2010, 12:15 AM

Uhm, interesting thing happened earlier today. I had direct connected my PS3 for an online game earlier this afternoon. When I went back to wireless, I didn't change my connection on the PS3 back to wireless (meaning my PS3 wasn't hooked to the internet). When I got back on tonight, I forgot to change it again and went ahead and played with my NSU team....and everything loaded. Logos and all!

So does that mean something changed?

JeffHCross
07-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Ability to set rivals. That would be rivals ... plural. Easily #1 for me.

ram29jackson
07-17-2010, 01:13 PM
team specific entrance when you pick an existing teams stadium that has an entrance. In other words; I picked Clemsons field for a created team expecting my team would get their entrance, but it didnt happen.

ram29jackson
07-17-2010, 01:15 PM
make the designs work that dont already. Why leave the Arizona Wildcat stripe there if you cant use it because it doesnt fit with numbers?

HuskerBlitz
08-06-2010, 01:07 AM
I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet (I apologize if I missed it somewhere) but in 11 you don't have to be connected to the internet to have logos show up unlike 10. Love that! :nod:

souljahbill
08-08-2010, 09:46 PM
I'd like to be able to set my team nickname so that my flags don't say "Go Team" The way they have it set up, "Go Team" is 7 characters long, which is 2 more then I need to put "Bears" I'd also like my logo on the school colors background to be my flag and not an American flag (no offense to the USA).

JeffHCross
08-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Agreed on both of those, soujahbill.

Sinister
08-09-2010, 10:06 AM

1) Generic dome stadium

or

2) Not have a 50/50 split of the crowd when using a bowl game stadium as a home stadium

I'd also like:

1) A third pair of pants
3) Ability to set rivals
4) Custom stadium sounds

what he said plus the ability to customize your schools stadium whether you want it pointing east or west or south or north , flags all that fun stuff

cdj
08-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Add in a red turf option. If TeamBuilder is in place to help allow users create FCS schools, this is needed to make EWU.

Pics:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college/files/2010/08/eastern-washington-red-fiel.jpg
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college/files/2010/08/17.jpg

Kingpin32
08-13-2010, 05:44 PM
Perhaps we could get the same Create-A-Stadium feature that Madden has/had. I'm not sure if it's in this year.

SmoothPancakes
08-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Add in a red turf option. If TeamBuilder is in place to help allow users create FCS schools, this is needed to make EWU.

Pics:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college/files/2010/08/eastern-washington-red-fiel.jpg
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college/files/2010/08/17.jpg

Woof! And I thought staring at the smurf turf was bad. :D

Granted, you are correct. If TeamBuilder is going to be all it can be, then the red turf should be included for the sole reason that EWU uses it and those wanting to create their school should be allowed to make it correct in detail, red turf and all. Granted we'll be right back at this square in the future if the James Madison administration were to ever listen to the request of some of it fans and install purple turf on their field, though from the sounds of it, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the JMU administration to go along with that idea any time soon.

baseballplyrmvp
11-09-2010, 09:35 PM
i wish we could edit the color schemes of existing team templates.

metalthing
04-20-2011, 12:20 AM

1) Generic dome stadium

or

I'd also like:

1) A third pair of pants
3) Ability to set rivals
4) Custom stadium sounds

I agree with all this. Also it would be cool if u could make the turf ur team color like Orange red, purple, and black. Also a third pair of jerseys top would be nice. Same with a third helmet. Also add textures for the helmwets and the rest of the uniform. Like camouflage or a wire mesh texture , like on the Oregon helmet they wore in the bfax against auburn, instead of just a solid color with stripes. then a third logo for your team would be cool too.

ram29jackson
04-30-2011, 01:46 AM
1 or 2 more base color circles- a white square in color choices

more number fonts -

ability to put numbers or logo in front or back of helmet

logos/numbers fit below Dartmouth striped helmet

ram29jackson
04-30-2011, 01:47 AM
can make jersey numbers different color from shoulder numbers

psusnoop
05-15-2011, 03:13 PM
I think this has been discussed on other threads, but mine it should go here. One thing that I'd like to see is the ability to edit the default rosters in teambuilder. For all I know this is in already for 12 but if not I think it is worth mentioning.

KIDZER0918
05-29-2011, 02:48 PM
I would love to see more uniforms, the ability to add more logos, the ability to update uniforms after the season, more stadiums or at lease let us pick bowl games with out the crowd being half and half. Also the white helmet fix, the ability to select the team color accessories with out them defaulting to black or white (yea that is a bug) and the ability to create costume endzone art (if we can do it to logos why not the end-zone), the ability to pick better shoe colors besides black or white, the ability to select a fight song, pride stickers, numbers on the back of the helmet IE IOWA or UT. The ability to pick entrances.....Guess I am just a team builder fanatic.... sorry off my soapbox now.

alexofodile22
06-10-2011, 06:11 PM
can this year with teambuilder can you have access to edit your teams players completely without having to use dynasty mode

nesnaj21
06-13-2011, 06:03 PM
I'd like to have a full in depth Create-a-Stadium set up instead of choosing a High School Stadium, College, Stadium, or generic style. I'd like it so that we can edit the decoration of the goal post, seats, shape, etc. I agree too that they need to allow us to choose the color of our teams shoes and socks rather than just having to choose from white or black. I would also like to be able to choose the teams sock length and not automatically have nike shoes if the color of the shoe is white. Allow us to choose the teams uniform brand and add Under Armour, Russel, etc. to the options of teams uniform brand.

It would also be nice if we could get some team logos for DII Schools instead of FCS and FBS only. I know we can take it upon ourselves to import it from our own hard drive, but it is hard to come by for some logo's and you guys get the best logo's for each school.

And please give us some styles to make our uniforms Nike Pro Combat Style. And Can we have x-amount of secondary uniforms instead of just two. Some schools have 4 or 5 alternates in FCS and FBS and I can't create that.

IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF WE COULD ALSO IMPORT OUR OWN AUDIO FROM OUR COMPUTER TO USE AS A FIGHT SONG!!!!

Please fulfill to our demands EA!

And I agree with most people's wants to commented above me so try and fulfill their wants.