PDA

View Full Version : NCAA13: BigWY's Roster File (PS3)

BigWY
07-12-2012, 06:56 AM
We want to announce that have finished making our NCAA13 rosters for PS3. They consist of names only (no edits at all) for coaches and players.

We sent it off to the mods last night as they agreed to host the file for us again this year. I'm not sure when they will post it, but hopefully sometime today.

If you see anything odd or incorrect, please post it here and I can update it and get the mods to repost.

EDIT -

Roster files can be downloaded via EA Locker, an in-game feature. You do NOT need to add these users to your friends list. How to get the rosters via EA Locker: From the game's main menu, click on Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again). Continue on for full instructions on how to download rosters.

For the roster file, search for the following user ID within EA Locker:

PS3: gamingtailgate (Created by BigWY; Players & Coaches Named, No Edits)

souljahbill
07-12-2012, 07:04 AM
Well done! Rastas!

http://www.urbanimage.tv/small_watermarked_images/reggae-people-rastas.xy_0404.jpg

psusnoop
07-12-2012, 07:06 AM
We want to announce that have finished making our NCAA13 rosters for PS3. They consist of names only (no edits at all) for coaches and players.

We sent it off to the mods last night as they agreed to host the file for us again this year. I'm not sure when they will post it, but hopefully sometime today.

If you see anything odd or incorrect, please post it here and I can update it and get the mods to repost.

That's awesome BigWY, your work is very much appreciated!!

Deuce
07-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Awesome!

cdj
07-12-2012, 07:31 AM
I looked at them late last night and more this morning; they look good and are now in our site EA Locker.

First post edited with instructions on how to get them.

Great work, BigWY and team!

steelerfan
07-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Thanks, BigWY!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

ryby6969
07-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Thanks, BigWY!

:up::+1:

Sinister
07-12-2012, 09:25 AM
does he have incoming freshman too

souljahbill
07-12-2012, 09:47 AM
does he have incoming freshman too

Just the named out the box rosters. No edits.

JBHuskers
07-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Some are incoming freshman. But no changes to players so you can take the roster online.

Kingpin32
07-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks BigWY!!

CLW
07-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Bigs ups for all your RASTA work BigWY!

novadolla
07-12-2012, 12:50 PM
I also want to say thanks

ram29jackson
07-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Woohoo ! Thank You ! Now I can Hate Ohio State with more definition :D

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9492/tofuttibreaktumblrcompo.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/tofuttibreaktumblrcompo.gif/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

:))

the dang thing is suppose to clap :fp:

vrortiz
07-12-2012, 02:21 PM
The University of Arizona starting QB Matt Scott missing below is a clip about his spring game.

April 14, 2012

Rich Rodriguez Post-Game Video
TUCSON -

Spring Game Stats

Spring Game Images

The UA football team nearly concluded its first spring under Coach Rich Rodriguez with its Spring Game Saturday afternoon, marked by Matt Scott's four touchdown passes amid considerable throwing by Wildcat passers.

Rodriguez put his defense on its heels with short-field situations much of the time in the scrimmage, and the Cats' offense came through with 10 touchdowns and 597 yards in total offense.

Senior Scott led the way with 315 yards passing on 22-for-35 throwing to post a 176.17 pass efficiency rating. Three other QBs -- Richard Morrison, Tyler D'Amore and Alex Cappellini helped to combine for a team PER of 163.96 in completing 35 of 55 tosses for 445 yards. Morrison and Cappellini also threw scoring passes.

CLW
07-12-2012, 02:53 PM
WTF I just checked and he didn't get my boyz who are high school sophmos being heavily recruited. They run 3.5 40s and 90" verticles.

skipwondah33
07-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Hahahahahaha @ CLW

razorback44
07-12-2012, 04:23 PM
HB #24 for Arkansas should be Jonathan Williams.

You guys currently have him listed as Donovan Roberts which is incorrect.

Otherwise the Arkansas roster looks great. Thanks for doing this!

sl8b
07-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Wow, that is a quick turnaround time!

Big time thanks BigWy, can't wait to check them out!!!

KJ11
07-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Thank you! And excellent work!

I'm sure the last thing you want to do is go back and edit jersey numbers, for those of us who want to run with The U...
SS deon bush, #2
CB Tracy Howard, #3
CB Vernon Davis, #41
RB Randy (duke) Johnson, #8
WR Malcolm Lewis, #9
WR jontavious carter, #81
TE David Perry, #85

GoAztecs
07-13-2012, 12:29 AM
how many players were auto named in this roster? For example, SDSU, #19 is WR Brice Butler. This roster has a guy named Chris Forni in that spot. There isn't even a player at any position on the San Diego State team by that name.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/sdsu/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2012-13/misc_non_event/2012RosterFB.pdf

ram29jackson
07-13-2012, 12:39 AM
how many players were auto named in this roster? For example, SDSU, #19 is WR Brice Butler. This roster has a guy named Chris Forni in that spot. There isn't even a player at any position on the San Diego State team by that name.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/sdsu/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2012-13/misc_non_event/2012RosterFB.pdf

do a full set yourself and see how perfect you are when done...?

GoAztecs
07-13-2012, 01:23 AM
do a full set yourself and see how perfect you are when done...?

I have since 2005 on the PS2. I just think if rosters are named, they shouldn't include "fake" names. Of course there will be mistakes with dismissals, transfers, etc. Just wanted to know if the auto fill option was used in naming the rosters for the lower teams

KJ11
07-13-2012, 08:32 AM

Judging by your name I'm guessing you're an Aztec fan...Forni was on the team last year, Juco transfer who made the move from QB to WR. he didn't just make him up.

http://goaztecs.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/forni_chris00.html

GoAztecs
07-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Judging by your name I'm guessing you're an Aztec fan...Forni was on the team last year, Juco transfer who made the move from QB to WR. he didn't just make him up.

http://goaztecs.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/forni_chris00.html

okay, so the name was taken from the 2011 roster by the number this guy had. Thanks

BigWY
07-13-2012, 12:36 PM
HB #24 for Arkansas should be Jonathan Williams.

You guys currently have him listed as Donovan Roberts which is incorrect.

Otherwise the Arkansas roster looks great. Thanks for doing this!

Thanks - I think we split the gap between two recruits from the Rivals listing, but the state should have tipped us off. Thanks for letting us know!

okay, so the name was taken from the 2011 roster by the number this guy had. Thanks

Sometimes the best roster to use when naming is from the previous year. Occasionally a player will match from 2011 and the game, even though it is a different guy in 12. Trust me - my cousin and I don't put in any fake names - we name them for what we feel is the best match available and every name is a real guy. Sometimes there may be mistakes, so please post in here and let us know. We'll get it fixed as we want them named more accurately than anyone else.

We've edited the file and PMd mods so they can upload the new file to their site PSN acct.

cdj
07-13-2012, 12:59 PM
I think G and I just uploaded the new one at the same time in the TGT PSN account. :D He texted me as I finished uploading it.

Thanks for the update, BigWY. The updated file is now in the EA Locker: gamingtailgate

steelerfan
07-13-2012, 05:26 PM
BigWY, you need to get your cousin on this site too! :nod:

Thanks again to both of you!

psuexv
07-17-2012, 09:06 AM
BigWY, you need to get your cousin on this site too! :nod:

Thanks again to both of you!

Who SmallWY?

GatorBait06NC
07-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Thanks - I think we split the gap between two recruits from the Rivals listing, but the state should have tipped us off. Thanks for letting us know!

Sometimes the best roster to use when naming is from the previous year. Occasionally a player will match from 2011 and the game, even though it is a different guy in 12. Trust me - my cousin and I don't put in any fake names - we name them for what we feel is the best match available and every name is a real guy. Sometimes there may be mistakes, so please post in here and let us know. We'll get it fixed as we want them named more accurately than anyone else.

We've edited the file and PMd mods so they can upload the new file to their site PSN acct.

Some of the morons who complain just do not understand the time it takes to do this. I did rosters for years over at OS under "Gator & Block-O's PS3 rosters". It's impossible to make people understand that the best way to start is to just name every team in the game exactly the way they are. Meaning that if a player is on a roster that is no longer on the team, still name him who he really is. And go back and edit or remove him later. For example, go ahead a name UGA HB Isaiah Crowell and then go back and remove him later. Name each player who they are really supposed to be first. Its quicker, easier, and creates the least mistakes.

Your rosters are much more accurate spelling-wise than the OS community ones.

I was going to ask if you made any edits or updates to this file. If not, I'd like to take them and make an update version that includes:
-New ratings/depth chart movements
-Re-rate all True Freshman to match game-generated incoming freshmen
-Remove players no longer on teams
-Add players
-Fix any spelling errors, if there are any. Havent seen any so far.
-Fix heights, weights, numbers, skin tones.

I'd like to make a project of it using your rosters, if you aren't already doing it. If you are, I can wait.

JBHuskers
07-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Crowell is in the Heisman race in one of my Heisman Challenges :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

GatorBait06NC
07-17-2012, 10:12 PM
Crowell is in the Heisman race in one of my Heisman Challenges :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Alabama State is in the game???

GatorBait06NC
07-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Still wondering if anyone is making updates off of this roster set. If not, I'd like to do it. The guys over at OS are updating theirs, but they have so many names spelt wrong per team, that the roster isn't worth using. I saw a post where a UF fan corrected like 10-12 spellings on UF. I went and looked at the rosters myself to confirm the errors and there are several per team.

As a roster maker with Block-O for years myself, I know the time and work that goes into this. But the name of the game is "Naming Rosters" is 20-30% of the names are incorrect, then you are really doing a service here.

souljahbill
07-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Knock yourself out, my friend. Good luck!

ram29jackson
08-01-2012, 04:17 PM
is that fairdale guy rosters out yet ? is he doing the Penn State transfer name changes ?

ram29jackson
08-04-2012, 07:57 PM
i think the tuners or update or what ever screwed them up somehow? I tried to reload them and cant see any names in a offline play now game.

JeffHCross
08-04-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm still using them with no problem, Ram.

ram29jackson
08-04-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm still using them with no problem, Ram.

thats wonderful, it still happened.

sometimes going online into a game seems to jar things. Ive had my settings reset to varsity and this as well.

I deleted and reloaded rosters again anyway.