PDA

View Full Version : Issues with exporting data from the dynasty online website?

renegade28
07-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Is anyone else having issues with downloading data from the online dynasty website? Rosters always freeze at 80% for me, and the rest are either blank or incomplete. Perhaps this has been an issue in the past, but not having utilized online dynasty last year, I did not know. Did it ever work last year?

It is a concern for me because I would love to have all that raw data available for my dynasties without having to log it from the game myself. In the past I have enjoyed keeping an excel file to see how players progress over their career, what teams performed best, best freshmen, etc.

On the PS2, we (on the old Utopia site) figured out how to decode the dynasty saves and grab everything. No such luck on the PS3, so I was hoping this was the answer for data exporting.

gschwendt
07-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Is anyone else having issues with downloading data from the online dynasty website? Rosters always freeze at 80% for me, and the rest are either blank or incomplete. Perhaps this has been an issue in the past, but not having utilized online dynasty last year, I did not know. Did it ever work last year?

It is a concern for me because I would love to have all that raw data available for my dynasties without having to log it from the game myself. In the past I have enjoyed keeping an excel file to see how players progress over their career, what teams performed best, best freshmen, etc.

On the PS2, we (on the old Utopia site) figured out how to decode the dynasty saves and grab everything. No such luck on the PS3, so I was hoping this was the answer for data exporting.
Yeah, its an issue and they're aware. I would expect them to be working properly rather soon but no specific date yet.

They worked well last year though weren't as detailed as you may be looking for... Rosters and recruit files were pretty good but not perfect. The stats lacked last year as they only had top 25 at each stat... so far that's still the same this year. I've given one of their web devs a lot of feedback and he's very receptive. I think since this is the first year we've had direct communication with them, he's really eager to hear our feedback.