PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to TGT

SmoothPancakes
07-11-2012, 02:10 PM
We's the People demand our Rastas!

It is now 3:10pm the Wednesday after release. The rastas makers had Season Ticket this year to allow them to get started early, allowing them to begin working on rosters as early as 8pm Friday night, continue all through the weekend, Monday and even yesterday. Therefore our rastas should have been done already. The fact that we are sitting here on Wednesday still without any rastas is an insult and a slap in the faces of every one of us who purchase the game affectionately referred to as NCAA Football so we can get our annual rastas fix.

We demand our rastas be finished and ready to download by 5pm tonight, or we's the people will riot. We are going to make the Arab Spring seem like a sparkler compared to what the Tailgate Summer will bring. The gauntlet has been dropped. Satisfy us or prepare to be overthrown. You have been warned.

We demand Rastas!

PS: We have our own lawyer, so you better not mess with us and our demand for rastas!

UGA14
07-11-2012, 02:13 PM
I vote we attack.

JBHuskers
07-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Yawn...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Marlowe
07-11-2012, 02:49 PM
http://hiphollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Bob_Marley-3.jpg

There ya go. Have fun!

souljahbill
07-11-2012, 02:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZNHYgzHkKM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ram29jackson
07-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Smooth is secretly admitting he's one of those people...

most of those people must be kidding too? The majority cant be so stupid that they think its that quick and easy?

a few dumb 14 year olds maybe? Other then that its got to be one huge internet joke

morsdraconis
07-11-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm Morsdraconis and I firmly and wholeheartedly support this message.

souljahbill
07-11-2012, 03:10 PM

most of those people must be kidding too? The majority cant be so stupid that they think its that quick and easy?

a few dumb 14 year olds maybe? Other then that its got to be one huge internet joke

The "core" posters here know the rasta thing is a joke.

The type of people who casually play NCAA until Madden drops are the ones searching for rastas.

JBHuskers
07-11-2012, 03:13 PM

I'm Morsdraconis and I firmly and wholeheartedly support this message.

New bromamce forming?

morsdraconis
07-11-2012, 03:26 PM
New bromamce forming?

With Smooth or Ram? Ram was just a casualty of timing.

ram29jackson
07-11-2012, 03:29 PM
psn- one of my young PSN friend-list people just messaged me " I have rosters,you want 'em ?......by some guy named belichick

..............no

CLW
07-11-2012, 03:47 PM
I have some Rastas but the powers that be be holdin' me down and not letting me release them to the people. Everyone needs to chant "FREE THE ROSTAS!!!"

SmoothPancakes
07-11-2012, 04:54 PM
FREE THE ROSTAS!!!

Let's go everybody! The time to overthrow the dictators here at TGT has come!

souljahbill
07-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Rastas!
http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Rasta-Tweety-psd55183.png

AustinWolv
07-11-2012, 05:14 PM
FREE THE ROSTAS!!!

Let's go everybody! The time to overthrow the dictators here at TGT has come!

Online petition anyone?!!!

ram29jackson
07-16-2012, 10:02 PM
so, in actuality..how many people actually made some form of extensive name only rosters ? I'm sure more than one or 2 people in the entire country?

i'm saying i'm sure LOL...even though most of us have the thought that theres no way in hell we would bother doing it LOL