PDA

View Full Version : Team Builder - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

cdj
07-10-2012, 07:39 AM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA11/NCAAFootballLogo.jpg

Team Builder

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to changes or improvements you would like to see in NCAA Football 14.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

ram29jackson
07-11-2012, 11:30 PM
I really dont think waiting 3 years for colored shoes and socks was necassary? assuming it ever happens?

make logos fit under the Dartmouth helmet stripes for on thing.

I noticed in this years madden, the legends from like the 80s will have jersey sleeves that go doen to their elbow like they use to. I would like that option in jerseys for teambuilder.

older facemasks. I hear Otto Graham in MUT will have no face mask :)

souljahbill
07-12-2012, 06:14 AM
The usual:
1 more helmet
1 more jersey
1 more pair of pants
Team colored socks and shoes
Custom rivals
Ability to edit class and hometown on site
Generic mascots
Generic dome stadium
Ability the change field color into any color

ram29jackson
07-12-2012, 05:55 PM
more letters/characters allowed in putting text in jersey or naming a school in info section on teambuilder.

ability to put logos on front or back of helmet

ram29jackson
07-13-2012, 11:16 PM
be able to edit teambuilder teams/rosters eqipment in game,like you could on old gen

KIDZER0918
07-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Would like to see generic pride stickers or the ability to use real ones. More numbers and I am not sure if they let you use bowl games as home stadiums without making the crowd half and half

OSUCowboyofMD
07-23-2012, 02:30 PM
More than two generic stadiums

Jota 3
07-31-2012, 06:00 PM
more than two team logos at least 4

SHORTxDOG
08-08-2012, 02:14 PM
would like the ability to edit my teambuilder team even after my dynasty has begun with said team.

IBI
08-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Import roster from csv file
Edit rivals
Ability to set redshirt status of players
Ability to set hometown
Stadium builder/editor

JeffHCross
08-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Import roster from csv file
Edit rivals
Ability to set redshirt status of players
Ability to set hometown
Stadium builder/editor:+1: to all!

ram29jackson
08-23-2012, 05:30 PM

3's good / would be decent

cdj
09-04-2012, 09:39 PM
We're missing red turf (to help with Eastern Washington) and fans of this high school might want black turf as an option.

http://media.kval.com/images/120831_black_field1.jpg

SmoothPancakes
09-04-2012, 10:58 PM
An all black football field. That makes just so much sense. :fp:

WildBucFan13
09-07-2012, 04:16 PM
-If we have the ability to add teams without replacing another, then we'll need the ability to create rivals.
-Would like to create a rivalry trophy.
-Ability to set whether a player is (example) a freshman or redshirt freshman.
-Ability to set players hometown/state to get the pipelines correct.
-Generic mascots (I have to use the GT Yellowjacket); or have the listed mascot wear the teambuilder jersey.
-More generic stadiums (NOT High School). Around the 25k to 30k capacity (could use MAC schools like Kent State as examples).

IBI
11-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Here's one that shouldn't need to be on a wish list.

Allow two user controlled TB teams to actually play a bowl game. Seems logical, no?

I commish an OD of user controlled TB teams. Toward the end of NCAA 12 I tried to play in the Fiesta Bowl against another user. We never made it past the first offensive snap without getting disconnected. We tried everything from not using CPBs, swapping who does the invite, swapping who kicks off, etc.. Nothing worked. We eventually played a regular online matchup using our TB teams in order to settle who could claim the bowl game. Playing the game outside of the OD worked. Playing within the OD did not.

Now, in NCAA 13, we're playing this dynasty and two other user teams meet in the Sugar Bowl. They never got the game in, because they keep losing connection. Three nights and approximately 25 attempts later they give up and decide to sim the game.

This season, I am playing another user in the Orange Bowl. 5 or 6 attempts later, and we decided that this is just typical EA, and we'll have to figure out a work around. The beauty is that two more of our OD members are supposed to play in the NCG. My guess is that that game won't happen either.

Long string of obsenities...EA!

ram29jackson
11-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Here's one that shouldn't need to be on a wish list.

Allow two user controlled TB teams to actually play a bowl game. Seems logical, no?

I commish an OD of user controlled TB teams. Toward the end of NCAA 12 I tried to play in the Fiesta Bowl against another user. We never made it past the first offensive snap without getting disconnected. We tried everything from not using CPBs, swapping who does the invite, swapping who kicks off, etc.. Nothing worked. We eventually played a regular online matchup using our TB teams in order to settle who could claim the bowl game. Playing the game outside of the OD worked. Playing within the OD did not.

Now, in NCAA 13, we're playing this dynasty and two other user teams meet in the Sugar Bowl. They never got the game in, because they keep losing connection. Three nights and approximately 25 attempts later they give up and decide to sim the game.

This season, I am playing another user in the Orange Bowl. 5 or 6 attempts later, and we decided that this is just typical EA, and we'll have to figure out a work around. The beauty is that two more of our OD members are supposed to play in the NCG. My guess is that that game won't happen either.

Long string of obsenities...EA!

thats pretty pathetic

xRomo9
11-21-2012, 01:52 PM
* I want me helmet stripes, pride stickers
* More pant stripe options.
* More TB slots.
* More color options- the new uniforms that Nike is putting out for the new uni's metallic or the mirror look
* Stadium turf- Let you make your own colored turf.
* School Song- Allow you to chose or upload your HS song
* Have ability to change helmet logo size... I mean what if I want to make the seahawks logo where it wraps around the back of the helmet. I need those options!

I know someone above may have already posted something in my list if so Great job! ;)

KIDZER0918
12-08-2012, 05:44 PM
would also like the ability to have a TB record book set all the way to zero. That way when i start a Dynasty I can have blank records and keep track from the start.
-Also the ability to add schools in a previously started dynasty. I to often have to start my dynasties over because I had an inspiration for a new team and i cant add them to my current one..

JeffHCross
12-08-2012, 06:42 PM
:+1: on both!

laxbro54
02-28-2013, 04:35 PM
they need to add the revolution linebacker facemask with the u bar like the one they wore in 2004 and they need to add the u bar one like they have for the linebacker facemask in the game and please add revo speed 360 and much much more speed facemasks including tyrann mattheus and the schutt vengeance

laxbro54
02-28-2013, 04:37 PM
PLEASE add a create a stadium for a game mode and re create the facemask for the air xp especially the rb facemask

laxbro54
02-28-2013, 04:41 PM
add the lb facemask for the revolution like #93 wore on the bears in 2005

JeffHCross
03-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Laxbro, correct me if I'm wrong, but facemasks and equipment aren't in Teambuilder, are they?

freshman25
03-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Uniforms and helmet option are a most. There should be more color option like being able to make matte colored uniforms and helmets. Getting colored socks should be automated now since the updated unis had them last year. we should be able to make chrome helmets also. More uniforms would be nice and being able to change the alt 2 jersey to a colored jersey would be sweet and more pants please. also can we get the sponser logo on the unis and colored shoes. thats bout it for me but one question how does fifa have this great creation centre and ncaa has been struggling with this teambuilder for a while ijs...it would be nice if ncaa could get that type of program but idk (shrugs)

freshman25
03-05-2013, 02:34 AM
yea that would be sweet

freshman25
03-05-2013, 02:36 AM
would like the ability to edit my teambuilder team even after my dynasty has begun with said team.

yea that would be sweet

JeffHCross
03-09-2013, 08:28 PM
one question how does fifa have this great creation centre and ncaa has been struggling with this teambuilder for a while ijs...I don't think it's fair to say they've been struggling. I personally don't think they've tried to do much outside of the initial release. Two things to keep in mind for FIFA: EA Canada and EA Tiburon are two separate studios. From what I can tell, they don't share much. And FIFA has a significantly larger team and budget.

baseballplyrmvp
03-09-2013, 08:30 PM
I don't think it's fair to say they've been struggling. I personally don't think they've tried to do much outside of the initial release. Two things to keep in mind for FIFA: EA Canada and EA Tiburon are two separate studios. From what I can tell, they don't share much. And FIFA has a significantly larger team and budget.

isnt fifa ea's #1 selling sports game?

JeffHCross
03-10-2013, 09:11 PM
isnt fifa ea's #1 selling sports game?I've never seen worldwide numbers, but I'd have to assume it is. I think Madden gives it a run for its money, but I'd have to assume FIFA is #1.

BUCKNUT2015
04-07-2013, 11:07 AM
i would wish for the option of putting a logo on one side of the helmet and the number on the other side.

steelerfan
04-07-2013, 11:17 AM
I've never seen worldwide numbers, but I'd have to assume it is. I think Madden gives it a run for its money, but I'd have to assume FIFA is #1.

FIFA 13 sold 12 million copies in the first 4 months after release. It is definitely #1.

Enviado de meu SAMSUNG SGH I997 usando o Tapatalk 2

TIMB0B
04-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Is it possible for EA to make an "edit player uniform" menu on the teambuilder site?

dukebloo22
04-07-2013, 01:22 PM

:+1: Haven't really thought of that.

The three I have been asking for since NCAA 10: Stadium Maker/Editor, generic mascots, another jersey, helmet and pants.

Also, the ability to add in TeamBuilder teams to conferences and not take any out. Kind of like FCS teams moving to FBS. I don't know if that's really TeamBuilder specific or game specific but w/e.