PDA

View Full Version : Player Models & Animations - NCAA Football 14 Wish List & Feedback

cdj
07-10-2012, 07:34 AM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA11/NCAAFootballLogo.jpg

Player Models & Animations

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items relating to changes or improvements you would like to see in NCAA Football 14.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

OSUCowboyofMD
07-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Can the hair on players change? Like seriously. You got freshman in the game that are balding at like age 18! Lookin' like this! https://d44ytnim3cfy5.cloudfront.net/assets/3746171/view_large/old%20man%20balding%20hair%20copy.jpg?1308309434

JeffHCross
07-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Balding at 18: Possible
Fully bald and gray: Not so much.

That's really a player model?

psusnoop
07-18-2012, 07:58 AM

Damn how in the hell did they get a picture of me? Actually I'm not quite that bald and not close to even being greyed out like that yet (though my kids are slowly pushing me towards both :D)

OSUCowboyofMD
07-18-2012, 07:32 PM

Well, I do know you can bald at 18 but like almost all of the players look like that! :P

blkkrptnt819
10-24-2012, 10:01 AM
*I think player models should be fully customizable with number ratings for arms, legs, chest etc like alot of C-A-P modes.
*All animations should play out at multiple speeds. No one animation should play out at the same speed all the time
*Please remove all forced movement. My QB's first step should NOT be forced to be forward. If I want I should be able to follow right behind the HB on an option play.

OSUCowboyofMD
11-04-2012, 01:38 PM
*I think player models should be fully customizable with number ratings for arms, legs, chest etc like alot of C-A-P modes.
*All animations should play out at multiple speeds. No one animation should play out at the same speed all the time
*Please remove all forced movement. My QB's first step should NOT be forced to be forward. If I want I should be able to follow right behind the HB on an option play.

:check::check:

JeffHCross
11-04-2012, 01:58 PM
*I think player models should be fully customizable with number ratings for arms, legs, chest etc like alot of C-A-P modes.You mean like CAP modes in other games, right? Because every model is just as customizable in game as it is in, say, Create-A-Player or RTG. But if you're asking for something like WWE '13 has, obviously that's different. And difficult.

**All animations should play out at multiple speeds. No one animation should play out at the same speed all the timeI think the vast majority of animations do play out at different speeds. Do you have an example of something that doesn't?

*Please remove all forced movement. My QB's first step should NOT be forced to be forward. If I want I should be able to follow right behind the HB on an option play.I agree there.

ram29jackson
11-04-2012, 06:27 PM

this is why I hardly use shotgun-spread run plays that go wide. You are stuck in one direction and it takes too long

GatorBait06NC
01-29-2013, 01:06 PM
I have been mentioning for years that EA NEEDS TO FIX THE REVOLUTION HELMET on player models. It just looks awful in the game.
-The helmet sits so low that it covers the eyes. (Which isn't too bad as some players wear them this way.
-The Main thing is that the jaw of every facemask on the revolution helmets sits too low. On the "Tebow" facemask, the gap between the top bar of the forhead and top bar of the mouth is too high and spaced out.
-It's like the mouth is higher than the bottom.
-The mask sticks out too far on most helmets. The bottom part of the mask should line up with the foreheard bars of the mask more closely on most helmets. PLEASE make these look more realistic.

BOTTOM LINE: These helmets are alot more compact in real life than EA portrays them. Look at my Tebow avatar. The helmet he's wearing looks nothing like that in game.

My advice to EA, create Tim Tebow in the game and rotate him 360 degrees, then look at real life photos. It is easy to see the errors here. They are glaring. I still like the regular REVO helmets the best. But I don't wear them with my CAP in game because they look terrible.

EDIT: Look at my avatar with Tebow. Now look at that same helmet in NCAA 2013. The mask is WAY BELOW THE NOSE. The helmets crown forms to sit on a players shoulders. Bring the mask in some on the lower part and bring the entire bottoms of the helmet up. They just need to be redesigned.
http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r490/whouse1001/IMG_0435.jpg

allstar12
04-11-2013, 09:00 AM
They should let you choose from different types of moves like in nba 2k