PDA

View Full Version : What Game Would You Like To See Get the HD Remake Treatment?

JBHuskers
07-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Dozens of games are getting the HD treatment, and I love it because it gives me a chance to play games that I didn't in the past. In the PS2 days, my gaming was basically just sports titles before it really expanded with the PS3 and 360. I have a list of ones I'd love to see. Some I have played, some I haven't.

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

http://images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2005/11/elder_scrolls_4_int/morrowind_xbox.jpg

Myst

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7302/227988-myst_above_garden_super.jpg

Diablo I & II

http://download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/1102173/diablo1.jpg

http://download.net.pl/img/c0e0bf43dfe549a67c7a4ade9f784512.jpg

And my $200 SNES cartridge :) Earthbound

http://fangamer.com/fanfest/eb/2011/1/screenshot.jpg

I OU a Beatn
07-09-2012, 12:58 PM
SOCOM 1 and/or 2 with competitive online multiplayer. Just upgrade the visuals, fix the glitches, and then release it as is. I'll never buy another shooter again if this happens.

NCAA '04 or '07. Same thing. Upgrade the visuals, fix the glitches, include competitive multiplayer, and it's good to go.

Kingpin32
07-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts. Though I would be content with a Kingdom Hearts 3.

JBHuskers
07-09-2012, 01:00 PM
SOCOM 1 and/or 2 with competitive online multiplayer. Just upgrade the visuals, fix the glitches, and then release it as is. I'll never buy another shooter again if this happens.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'd be all over that.

jaymo76
07-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Yup... choice #1 would be NCAA 06 followed closely behind by NFL 2K3/2K5

For non-sports.... going way back to Coleco Vision... SUPER PITFALL. From Nintendo I would love to see RC PRO AM RACERS. I'm showing my age on this one...

oweb26
07-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Earthworm Jim. Lol I loved that damn game.

I would say some shooters but COD has destroyed the way people play shooters no matter what the title is.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

morsdraconis
07-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Road Rash - fuck with how it handles, the mechanics of the game, or anything and I'll murder you developer

Fatal Labyrinth - nice decent rogue-like that was amazing for it's day and I can still go back and play it right now - with updated graphics, better menu controls, and adding in variances to the game would just make it more amazing

America's Army version 2.0 through 2.5 - Oh AA, why oh why did you have to fuck everything up with 3.0...

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2012, 01:19 PM

NCAA '04 or '07. Same thing. Upgrade the visuals, fix the glitches, include competitive multiplayer, and it's good to go.

Ahh, SOCOM 1 and 2, some of the most fun I ever had on my PS2. God those games were fun, especially with being able to give the tactical commands to your squad mates over the headset and not have to press a bunch of button combinations while trying to do stuff in a mission.

Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts. Though I would be content with a Kingdom Hearts 3.

Final Fantasy X would be fun to see in updated graphics. I'd like to see a lot of the Final Fantasies remade. I have put literally thousands of hours into FF Tactics, FF7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 13 over all my years. By FAR my most played game series out of every single series of games ever created. I still to this day play the old games. Every so often, I'll fire up my PS2 and pop in FF7, FF10, etc. I lost some of my old games, so I've been rebuilding my collection over the years. Had to pay a bit of a high price for it, but I was able to pick up a good quality FF7 on eBay, got FF8 for a good cheap price on eBay (thankfully FF8 is not as outrageously popular as FF7 was). Still have to re-buy FF9, FF Anthology and FF Tactics again sometime.

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2012, 01:22 PM
I would say some shooters but COD has destroyed the way people play shooters no matter what the title is.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

This, sadly. The fucking plague of COD has completely fucked the shooter genre. There are still some gems out there, but most new games these days, they all attempt to fucking imitate COD, so it's the same bullshit no matter what game it is, because heaven forbid people have to actually fucking use tactics and shit when playing. Part of the reason I love Ghost Recon: Future Solider, because COD bullshit on that game won't work very well. I haven't really ventured into MP still in GR: FS, but you will NOT get far in the single-player campaign with a bunch of COD tactic shit.

souljahbill
07-09-2012, 01:26 PM
THE most electrifying game in the dorms of Southern Miss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7PKORFnRHQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
WWF No Mercy from the N64

jaymo76
07-09-2012, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=JBHuskers;150325]Dozens of games are getting the HD treatment, and I love it because it gives me a chance to play games that I didn't in the past. In the PS2 days, my gaming was basically just sports titles before it really expanded with the PS3 and 360. I have a list of ones I'd love to see. Some I have played, some I haven't.

Myst

Just seeing that picture of Myst drives me nuts. That was my dfirst cpu game and I never finished it nor even came close. It was just too damn confusing.

JBHuskers
07-09-2012, 01:28 PM

:D CDJ, myself, and several others played the shit out of Wrestlemania 2000 in the dorms. I preferred that one over No Mercy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

morsdraconis
07-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Final Fantasy X would be fun to see in updated graphics. I'd like to see a lot of the Final Fantasies remade. I have put literally thousands of hours into FF Tactics, FF7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 13 over all my years. By FAR my most played game series out of every single series of games ever created. I still to this day play the old games. Every so often, I'll fire up my PS2 and pop in FF7, FF10, etc. I lost some of my old games, so I've been rebuilding my collection over the years. Had to pay a bit of a high price for it, but I was able to pick up a good quality FF7 on eBay, got FF8 for a good cheap price on eBay (thankfully FF8 is not as outrageously popular as FF7 was). Still have to re-buy FF9, FF Anthology and FF Tactics again sometime.

I see your FF 7, 8, 9, 12, and 13, and raise you FF 4 (American 2/Japanese 4), 5 (never released in America, but emulation and a translation pack have allowed me to play it), and 3/6 (American 3, Japanese 6). FF Tactics was AMAZING (I must have put 120 hours just into that game - Calculators are TEH SHIT).

I'm a GIANT FF snob. FF 7 was an atrocity and has destroyed what was good about the previous FF games. Not one game, besides Final Fantasy X, has been able to come anywhere close to being as good as the originals. FF9 was ok, but it was too much like other mediocre SNES RPGs and not enough like an actual Final Fantasy game for my liking.

The real atrocity, of course, was much later when 12 came out. Talk about a steaming pile of shit. :sick: And, of course, 13 took it that much further with COMPLETELY removing the ability to customize your characters at all. It was Xenosaga all over again, forcing me to using characters I didn't give a shit about and never even wanted to touch to begin with.

souljahbill
07-09-2012, 01:42 PM
:D CDJ, myself, and several others played the shit out of Wrestlemania 2000 in the dorms. I preferred that one over No Mercy.

I was the N64 owner and I had all 4 AKI developed/THQ published wrestling games. We played the shit outta the first 2 WCW vs. NWO games but once those AKI-games became WWF games, Wrestlemania 2000 & No Mercy RULED our dorm. Every night, tournaments, battle royales, and tag matches. I had 4 controllers and people would just come in and out of my dorm room to play.

Funny story, me and my then roommate Johnny Hunt were challenged by 2 football players one day. One of our starting OLBs, Joe Henley, and his backup, future C-USA defensive player of the year, Michael Boley of the New York Giants. (http://www.nfl.com/player/michaelboley/2506495/profile) We made a bet, losers had to crawl the length of the hallway (and in the dorm, EVERYONE left their doors open). Well, me and Johnny WHOOPED THAT ASS and to this day, knowing that I made a future millionaire crawl on his knees through the dorm for the rest of the floor to see (which was full of football players) is a cherished memory.

JBHuskers
07-09-2012, 01:42 PM
I think I have FF 5 on PSN download. I'd have to check. I know I have FF 7 and Tactics.

morsdraconis
07-09-2012, 01:43 PM
This, sadly. The fucking plague of COD has completely fucked the shooter genre. There are still some gems out there, but most new games these days, they all attempt to fucking imitate COD, so it's the same bullshit no matter what game it is, because heaven forbid people have to actually fucking use tactics and shit when playing. Part of the reason I love Ghost Recon: Future Solider, because COD bullshit on that game won't work very well. I haven't really ventured into MP still in GR: FS, but you will NOT get far in the single-player campaign with a bunch of COD tactic shit.

Yeah. Multiplayer shooters are just simply ruined for me, unless it's something on a grand scope like what Battlefield tries to be (though, it'll never be Battlefield because I REFUSE to use EA's bullshit proprietary software to be able to play their game).

From what I understand, there are a few Free to play shooters on steam that are actually worth checking out (like the Blacklight game that just came out on steam a few days ago).

CLW
07-09-2012, 01:54 PM

I played those but when I was in college this game was on all the friggin time:

http://www.romaccess.com/images/boxart/n64/7360_1306876533.jpg

AustinWolv
07-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Coach K College basketball on Sega.

Jackal on Nintendo.

SOCOM from the PS days.

Kingpin32
07-09-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm currently replaying both FF 8 and 9. I got 8 on PSN and I got FF 9 about 2 years ago again on Ebay. Legend of Dragoon is another one I would love to see remade.

Kingpin32
07-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Ahh I wasn't any where near college when this was out, but me and my cousins wasted soooo many of our summer days with this game. And with Wrestlemania 2000.

SmoothPancakes
07-09-2012, 02:46 PM
I see your FF 7, 8, 9, 12, and 13, and raise you FF 4 (American 2/Japanese 4), 5 (never released in America, but emulation and a translation pack have allowed me to play it), and 3/6 (American 3, Japanese 6). FF Tactics was AMAZING (I must have put 120 hours just into that game - Calculators are TEH SHIT).

I'm a GIANT FF snob. FF 7 was an atrocity and has destroyed what was good about the previous FF games. Not one game, besides Final Fantasy X, has been able to come anywhere close to being as good as the originals. FF9 was ok, but it was too much like other mediocre SNES RPGs and not enough like an actual Final Fantasy game for my liking.

The real atrocity, of course, was much later when 12 came out. Talk about a steaming pile of shit. :sick: And, of course, 13 took it that much further with COMPLETELY removing the ability to customize your characters at all. It was Xenosaga all over again, forcing me to using characters I didn't give a shit about and never even wanted to touch to begin with.

Yeah, I'll even admit, having played Tactics, and played FF Anthology (which was listed as FF5 and FF6, which I'm not sure which games those were in Japan), that things did go downhill. FF7 is still fun to me partly just because that was my first ever Final Fantasy game. I got that game a couple months after I got my PS1 back in the late 90s, which was my first ever console that I owned. So FF7 has always stood out to me, even with the much much highly touted earlier FF games and Tactics. 8 was alright, definitely wasn't as great. 9 was meh. I played it and beat it and whatnot, but 9 was never really that special to me. I easily spent hundreds of hours on FF10. God that game was fun. That and FF7 are still the two main FF games I still to this day pop in and play from time to time.

12, I agree. I bought 12 used and while I got pretty deep in it, I don't think I ever beat it. 13, I've gotten into disc 3 and am not too far from the end, but I'm to the point where I'm just sort of stuck because I have to do a shit ton of leveling up and build up stats to defeat a boss, and for some reason, doing random fighting to build up my stats on 13 just isn't as fun as previous FF games. That unfortunately has kept me from playing FF 13-2, because I want to complete the story for 13 before I start playing 13-2. I'm hoping they get back to some of the classic systems and methods with any future FF games, because those old games were fun as hell. But with the direction things have gone since 10, with how they did things in 12 and 13, I'm not exactly holding out hope.

I think I have FF 5 on PSN download. I'd have to check. I know I have FF 7 and Tactics.

Yeah, that has been the one thing that has had a big draw on me for PS3 and PSN, is some of the old FF games being available on PSN. :D

Yeah. Multiplayer shooters are just simply ruined for me, unless it's something on a grand scope like what Battlefield tries to be (though, it'll never be Battlefield because I REFUSE to use EA's bullshit proprietary software to be able to play their game).

From what I understand, there are a few Free to play shooters on steam that are actually worth checking out (like the Blacklight game that just came out on steam a few days ago).

Yeah, I've heard a lot about Blacklight. I'll have to check it out, though not sure I will or would ever get too deep into it. I just have never been good with shooters on the computer. Between the mouse and the keyboard and trying to remember dozens and dozens of buttons and commands, I've always sort of avoided shooters on the PC and stuck to the building and grand strategy games (Civilization, SimCity, Total War, etc).

JBHuskers
07-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Yeah, that has been the one thing that has had a big draw on me for PS3 and PSN, is some of the old FF games being available on PSN. :D

Yeah I hopped all over them when they all went on sale for $5 each a few months ago.

I OU a Beatn
Blacklight Retribution is awesome. I'm not a fan of the pay to win model, but it's amazing for a free to play title.

JBHuskers
To me, an HD remake of a sports game isn't really worth it. Just my opinion.

morsdraconis
07-09-2012, 03:31 PM

I completely agree. Basically defeats the purpose of things like this.

morsdraconis
07-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Yeah, I'll even admit, having played Tactics, and played FF Anthology (which was listed as FF5 and FF6, which I'm not sure which games those were in Japan), that things did go downhill. FF7 is still fun to me partly just because that was my first ever Final Fantasy game. I got that game a couple months after I got my PS1 back in the late 90s, which was my first ever console that I owned. So FF7 has always stood out to me, even with the much much highly touted earlier FF games and Tactics. 8 was alright, definitely wasn't as great. 9 was meh. I played it and beat it and whatnot, but 9 was never really that special to me. I easily spent hundreds of hours on FF10. God that game was fun. That and FF7 are still the two main FF games I still to this day pop in and play from time to time.

12, I agree. I bought 12 used and while I got pretty deep in it, I don't think I ever beat it. 13, I've gotten into disc 3 and am not too far from the end, but I'm to the point where I'm just sort of stuck because I have to do a shit ton of leveling up and build up stats to defeat a boss, and for some reason, doing random fighting to build up my stats on 13 just isn't as fun as previous FF games. That unfortunately has kept me from playing FF 13-2, because I want to complete the story for 13 before I start playing 13-2.

That's where you and I definitely differ. My first exposure to Final Fantasy games was 2/4, thus my LOVE for that game. I wish I hadn't played the hell out of it already because I'd love to play the DS port of it with the updated graphics and everything, but I've beaten that game 3 times now (each time taking a good 40+ hours to beat) and I just don't think I have the willpower to do that again, no matter how awesome the updated stuff is for it.

Also, I'll admit I never gave FF8 a fair shake, but when even the people that LOVED 7, 9 and 10 say it's shit, I don't think I need to waste my time with it.

As for 12 and 13, I never really got far in either of them because it was just so foreign to me to have to play a Final Fantasy game like that and the story was normal Final Fantasy cliche stuff so there just didn't seem to be a reason to play them. 13's combat system was semi-fun, but it just wasn't what I was looking for at all when I went to play it.

I'm hoping they get back to some of the classic systems and methods with any future FF games, because those old games were fun as hell. But with the direction things have gone since 10, with how they did things in 12 and 13, I'm not exactly holding out hope.

Sadly, I don't think it's ever going to happen. The hay day of the JRPG genre is dead in America. Partly because Japanese developers have completely lost their fuckin' minds and have forgotten what got them there in the first place and partly because, in doing the previous, they have decided to try to reinvent the wheel and totally fuck EVERYTHING up. Thus you have games like the trash JRPGs that came out for the 360 (Lost Odyssey withstanding - though I've NEVER been able to get back into that game again).

morsdraconis
07-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Here are some more awesome ones that I'd LOVE to see remade:

1942 - Bullet hell this shit up already!

Contra - FUCK YEAH!

Secret of Mana - One of the BEST Action RPGs EVER

Act Raiser - RTS-lite plus Action RPG? Hells yes!

Shadowrun (Genesis) - a REAL HD remake would be AWESOME - btw, fuck you SNES lamers that like that one better; you have no fuckin' clue how awesome the Genesis one was

JBHuskers
07-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Here are some more awesome ones that I'd LOVE to see remade:

1942 - Bullet hell this shit up already! 1942 First Strike is out on PSN and XBLA, it's pretty good, but not the original

Contra - FUCK YEAH! A reboot is in the works! Could include a remake of the original in HD.

Secret of Mana - One of the BEST Action RPGs EVER

Act Raiser - RTS-lite plus Action RPG? Hells yes!

Shadowrun (Genesis) - a REAL HD remake would be AWESOME - btw, fuck you SNES lamers that like that one better; you have no fuckin' clue how awesome the Genesis one was

On the first two you listed....

JBHuskers
07-09-2012, 03:53 PM
I posted this last week:

Looks like Mercury Steam (Castlevania) is going to take on Contra next... (http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/28/mercurysteam-wants-to-leave-castlevania-to-take-on-contra-next/)

Not sure what it means yet for the franchise yet though.

I OU a Beatn
07-09-2012, 07:28 PM

In the case of NCAA '04 or '07, the point would be to have a working football game. I think I would prefer '07 because '04 was wide open offensive oriented most of the time, but I would give anything for them to slap a fresh coat of paint on either of those and sell them with online multiplayer. I've said this before, but between '04 and '08 on the PS2, I put in over 500 online games per year every year. From '08 to '12 on PS3/360, I haven't played 100 games combined.

Will it happen, though? No.

souljahbill
07-11-2012, 07:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1AVNa8q8T8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

steelerfan
07-11-2012, 07:16 AM
Do you guys know where I can find a set of named rosters for ps3? I searched the forums but I couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

morsdraconis
07-11-2012, 07:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1AVNa8q8T8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No offense, but UGGH. The continuation of the downfall of Zelda from an AWESOME game to an incredibly ANNOYING game with hokey gameplay.

No Zelda game beats the SNES A Link To The Past

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbt5IYhJm-w

AustinWolv
07-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Do you guys know where I can find a set of named rosters for ps3? I searched the forums but I couldn't find anything. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Here you go (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

souljahbill
07-11-2012, 09:12 AM
No offense, but UGGH. The continuation of the downfall of Zelda from an AWESOME game to an incredibly ANNOYING game with hokey gameplay.

No Zelda game beats the SNES A Link To The Past

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbt5IYhJm-w

Really? I can't get down with any of those top-down Zelda games. I MUCH prefer the 3D ones (except for Majora's Mask). I LOVED Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time is still in my Top 5 games ever. Windwaker is my 2nd favorite Zelda game.

Marlowe
07-12-2012, 02:46 PM
SOCOM 1 and/or 2 with competitive online multiplayer. Just upgrade the visuals, fix the glitches, and then release it as is. I'll never buy another shooter again if this happens

This.

JeffHCross
07-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Mutant
League
Football

The rest of your suggestions just suck in comparison (not that I don't agree with them, they just pale in comparison to Mutant League Football).

morsdraconis
07-13-2012, 04:40 AM
Mutant
League
Football

The rest of your suggestions just suck in comparison (not that I don't agree with them, they just pale in comparison to Mutant League Football).

Yeah, but EA would just fuck it up. ;)

jaymo76
07-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Two games that I would love to see as next gen based.... DRAGON WARRIOR and SIM CITY (the original) but from NiNTENDO.

JBHuskers
07-13-2012, 12:52 PM
Two games that I would love to see as next gen based.... DRAGON WARRIOR and SIM CITY (the original) but from NiNTENDO.

Loved Dragon Warrior. I remember getting it for free from Nintendo Power.

Was that a Nintendo property or 3rd party?

jaymo76
07-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Loved Dragon Warrior. I remember getting it for free from Nintendo Power.

Was that a Nintendo property or 3rd party?

That's right, it was free with Nintendo Power. I played that game for 100's of hours and never finished it. I always would get killed looking for a safe town to enter, usually by those little blue bouncey things.

morsdraconis
07-13-2012, 01:54 PM
:D

Dragon Warrior was AWESOME but Dragon Warrior VII for the PS1 was the penultimate of that franchise. There's really no reason to make another Dragon Warrior game.

As for it being a Nintendo property, it was in North America. Enix was the Japanese publisher.

As for Sim City, it's got a new game coming soon that looks FANTASTIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5SHA6Z8kl4

JBHuskers
07-13-2012, 02:19 PM
The new Sim City looks BADASS I've been on the newslist for it since the beginning.

Kingpin32
07-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Yeah this new Sim City looks awesome. I remember playing the old ones when I was in school. But sadly I have no PC. Or at least a functioning one.

jaymo76
07-13-2012, 02:32 PM
The new sim city does look great. I spend a lot of time plaing cities xl 2011 but it doesn't come close to the depth of sim city. However, for sim city 5 there is no way my cpu will be able to run it.

SmoothPancakes
07-13-2012, 02:45 PM
The new sim city does look great. I spend a lot of time plaing cities xl 2011 but it doesn't come close to the depth of sim city. However, for sim city 5 there is no way my cpu will be able to run it.

Yeah, I think I'm in the same boat. :D I have a feeling my laptop won't have a chance in hell of running it. Absolutely looking forward to it though. I've been huge on Sim City. Started with Sim City 2000, played that for years and years before making the jump up to Sim City 4, which I still play somewhat often.

morsdraconis
07-13-2012, 03:33 PM
I started Sim City back during the first one along with Sim Earth. Talk about a CRAZY Sim game, Sim Earth would have some crazy shit happen (like robots taking over the planet once you got to the AI stage and wiping the place clean in a nuclear war against their human overlords).

souljahbill
07-28-2012, 09:15 AM
When I was a grad assistant at UL-Lafayette, the bus me and the volleyball team traveled on was a sleeper bus with tvs (like a tour bus or a really big RV). I would bring my GameCube on the road and the girls and I would play Beach Spikers. I had 4 controllers so we'd play 2-on-2 for hours. Awesome fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP05raSSqi0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

morsdraconis
07-28-2012, 10:00 AM
When I was a grad assistant at UL-Lafayette, the bus me and the volleyball team traveled on was a sleeper bus with tvs (like a tour bus or a really big RV). I would bring my GameCube on the road and the girls and I would play Beach Spikers. I had 4 controllers so we'd play 2-on-2 for hours. Awesome fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP05raSSqi0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That story sounds like a porn waiting to happen. ;)

SmoothPancakes
07-28-2012, 10:07 AM
That story sounds like a porn waiting to happen. ;)

we'd play 2-on-2 for hours

I think he was sending us a hint with that sentence. :nod:

souljahbill
07-29-2012, 03:33 AM
LOL! :D

In my 2 years at UL-Lafayette, I never had sex with any of my volleyball players.

Track team on the other hand......

SmoothPancakes
07-29-2012, 06:23 AM
LOL! :D

In my 2 years at UL-Lafayette, I never had sex with any of my volleyball players.

Track team on the other hand......

Details or GTFO. :D

JeffHCross
07-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Details or GTFO. :DAnd by details he means "pics".

SmoothPancakes
07-29-2012, 01:13 PM
And by details he means "pics".

Yes. Jeff has it correct. :)

souljahbill
07-29-2012, 01:31 PM
HAHA. I definitely don't have any pics and really, no stories. Not to keep this thread derailed but basically, the head ATC was sick and I became the unofficial ruler of the athletic training room my 2nd semester at UL. I was, on paper, the head athletic trainer for the track team but I never went to any meets other then the Texas Relays, home meets, and the conference meet. My talents were needed to oversee the entire athletic program. Anyway, track athletes are fragile as too many spent way too much time in the athletic training room. Needless to say, there was a lot of eye candy in there that needed attention and a few got some "special" attention. Never on the road though. Just boring places like dorms and apartments.

JeffHCross
07-29-2012, 01:35 PM
Never on the road though. Just boring places like dorms and apartments.Yes. I am overcome with sympathy. I weep for you.

#FirstWorldBlackManProblems

SmoothPancakes
07-29-2012, 01:37 PM
Yes. I am overcome with sympathy. I weep for you.

:D :D :D

souljahbill
07-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Yes. I am overcome with sympathy. I weep for you.

LMAO!

Who knew learning massage techniques would come in handy? ;)

Escobar
08-03-2012, 11:39 PM
LMAO!

Who knew learning massage techniques would come in handy? ;)

This goes both ways lol. I ran track at OU for a couple years and the female trainers there were definitely "ready". Then when I was at Texas Southern, the "Texas Relays" trips were always the best. Put a bunch of track athletes who see each other half naked at practice every day in a hotel for 3 days strait with nothing to do at night and see what happens lol

JeffHCross
08-03-2012, 11:42 PM
I do miss overnight track/CC meets.

souljahbill
08-04-2012, 06:51 AM
This goes both ways lol. I ran track at OU for a couple years and the female trainers there were definitely "ready". Then when I was at Texas Southern, the "Texas Relays" trips were always the best. Put a bunch of track athletes who see each other half naked at practice every day in a hotel for 3 days strait with nothing to do at night and see what happens lol

Oh, I LOVED the Texas Relays. It's like being a kid in a toy store.