PDA

View Full Version : Sound, Music, & Crowd Chants - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

cdj
07-12-2010, 10:52 PM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA11/NCAAFootballLogo.jpg

Sound, Music, & Crowd Chants

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items discussing ideas and feedback in regards to Sound, Music, & Crowd Chants in NCAA Football 12.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

Jayrah
08-20-2010, 10:46 PM
1st issue here!:

There is a chant seemingly after a kickoff that is not one the Cougar faithful ever have or ever will use. The in game chant goes "Washington, Washington, Washington State!" repeating and overlapping. It's AWEFUL!

The Chant should be "GOOOOOO - COUGS! GOOOOOO - COUGS!" And not Go Cougars either, like previous versions of ncaa football....GO COUGS! Also, it should flow from one side of the stadium (speakers) to the other. As one half says GO, and the other says COUGS!

ebin
08-20-2010, 11:49 PM
And not Go Cougars either, like previous versions of ncaa football....GO COUGS! Also, it should flow from one side of the stadium (speakers) to the other. As one half says GO, and the other says COUGS!

There are fans on both sides of Martin Stadium?!? ;)

Jayrah
08-21-2010, 08:53 AM
There are fans on both sides of Martin Stadium?!? ;)

Sometimes......No. :D:D:D

JeffHCross
08-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Please re-do all team-specific chants. Or at least clean up the audio. To my ears, it sounds nothing like a real stadium.

Rudy
08-23-2010, 05:17 AM
My wish would be to be able to import your custom sounds from the previous year so you don't have to redo them over again.

Wish #2 - If I create a custom stadium sound for Michigan then Michigan should be the default team until I leave the menu or use another team. It's annoying to have to create separate sounds for everything and to always scroll over to the team you are working on.

These aren't crucial updates but would be really nice small ones.

JeffHCross
08-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Similarly, it'd be nice to be able to view the sounds per type rather than per team. This was more of a hassle with NHL, but I would do all the goal sounds at once ... so I'd be constantly scrolling back and forth between the teams. It would have been much easier if I'd been able to browse a list of all teams with just the "After Goal" sound type. Probably more trouble than it'd be worth though, to code a way to swap between them.

OSUCowboyofMD
03-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Ok. St. - Orange........POWER.......back and fourth to both sides of stadium