PDA

View Full Version : Practice Mode - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

cdj
07-12-2010, 10:51 PM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA11/NCAAFootballLogo.jpg

Practice Mode

Use this thread for wish list & feedback items discussing ideas and feedback in regards to Practice Mode in NCAA Football 12.

Be clear, but concise in making your wishes. Any off-topic posts will be deleted.

souljahbill
07-13-2010, 04:08 AM
1) Ability to randomize the plays without having to select the formation so we can practice against different looks.

2) Ability to practice with Teambuilder teams.

gschwendt
07-14-2010, 09:20 AM
I'll echo the "Random from All" in souljah's first point.

1) Ability to change playbooks while remaining on the practice field.

2) In Dynasty practice, ability to set playbooks for both HUM & CPU teams. Currently for Offense you have to use the coach's strategy but for defense you cannot select for either.

3) Would love to have a practice scrimmage mode where you move the ball up & down the field, calling a new play every snap.

AustinWolv
07-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Agree with previous two posts.

I would also add a redzone-specific capability where the defense plays as it should in those situations via the AI.

What about custom play creator for offense AND defense and being able to try them in practice mode?

Rudy
09-22-2010, 05:22 AM
The random play is great but I really want the practice to behave the same way as Play Now and dynasty. I can use practice to adjust kicking sliders and then I go to a game and find out they don't work 100% right.

psuexv
10-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Agree with the above posts - would love to see a scrimmage situation where you move the ball and the defense has to react.

I also know this one is a little far fetched but I'll put it out there. Would like to be able to tell the offense what to do if I'm controlling the defense. For example - If I know a user opponent likes to dump to the RB out of the backfield, I'd like to be able to go into practice mode and tell the CPU QB to always throw to the RB so I can work on different defenses against it.

baseballplyrmvp
10-05-2010, 07:45 PM
if you've made any changes via formation subs in online dynasties, they do not carry over when you enter practice mode while being logged into the online dynasty.

OSUCowboyofMD
03-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Run position specific drills, weightlifting, 40 yard dash