PDA

View Full Version : FAIRDALE KINGS rosters early offer

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-02-2012, 01:38 PM
This year Fairdale-Kings.com will release rosters for NCAA Football ’13 for the XBox 360 to members early. For a small membership fee of $3.99 you can download the rosters as they are completed. For anyone that has access to the EA SPORTS Season Ticket this will ensure that you will have rosters before anyone else. Follow the progress of FAIRDALE KINGS on twitter @FairdaleKings to see the list of teams as they are completed. Your membership also secures your access to the complete roster file once they are finished. This year the rosters will be hosted by a third-party gamertag for access via the EA Locker. Only Fairdale-Kings.com MEMBERS will have access to the rosters upon the initial release.

For our dedicated members we will also take requests as we receive them and give preference to those teams in the naming process. This will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please leave me a note after your PayPal transaction is completed notifying me of your team preference. By allowing our members to use the rosters early we hope to eliminate mistakes and spelling errors.

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Someone asked me if the rosters will be free....

Yes. They will eventually be free to the mass audience. But I am allowing members certain privileges that entitle them to download the rosters before anyone else. Last year quite a few people made donations for rosters and they did NOT have access to them because I was swamped with friend requests and messages. This year I am allowing everyone the opportunity to become a member and have early access to the rosters. Once you become a member you will receive a link that explains how to access the rosters via the EA Locker.

Last year I was inundated with requests under my gamertag FAIRDALE KINGS so I will be using a third-party gamertag to host my rosters this year. This will be my eleventh year releasing NCAA Football rosters. So this year I am allowing those individuals that actually pitch in for rosters to be rewarded.... and they will have access to the teams that they ask for this weekend while they enjoy the game early.

Dr Death
07-02-2012, 04:27 PM
I think everyone will agree that you always do a splendid job on the rosters and $3.99 is a small pittance for all the work you do. It's a shame that OS has to take such a hard stance on this and close your thread down there. Despite what they do, know this Fairdale Kings; your work is most appreciated!!!

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-02-2012, 07:17 PM
I think everyone will agree that you always do a splendid job on the rosters and $3.99 is a small pittance for all the work you do. It's a shame that OS has to take such a hard stance on this and close your thread down there. Despite what they do, know this Fairdale Kings; your work is most appreciated!!!

O/S has always been strict about selling rosters... but I don't see what the difference is between offering rosters for $3.99 for early access OR that guy on O/S that pimps his PocketScout APP all the time. There is no difference in my opinion.

I'm not twisting anyone's arm to purchase rosters early for $3.99 but if they want to there is now the option. The rosters will continue to be FREE once they are released to the general public upon completion.

JBHuskers
07-02-2012, 08:35 PM
And as a mod, I'm fully okay with that. FAIRDALE has done a lot of great work for the community over the years.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-02-2012, 08:42 PM
List of teams that will be edited in order:

1. Nebraska
2. Miami
3. TBD

The Top 25
The BCS Conferences
The remaining conferences

blueduckwartyme
07-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Is anyone doing this for the PS3?

JeffHCross
07-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Is anyone doing this for the PS3?I'm sure that rosters will be worked on once the game releases. I don't know of anyone offer a similar "early access" program, like FAIRDALE is here. But there will certainly be rosters available for the PS3.

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Is anyone doing this for the PS3?

There will be people at Operation Sports that are releasing PS3 rosters... but I do not believe that they will be sharing their rosters until they are 100% complete.

blueduckwartyme
07-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the info, guess I'll just have to be patient

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-05-2012, 10:20 AM
List of teams that will be edited in order:

1. Nebraska
2. Miami
3. Memphis
4. Ohio State
5. Clemson
6. Texas A&M
7. Michigan
8. Purdue
9. Missouri
10. USF

AustinWolv
07-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Glad you are still in the game, FK.

As I understand it, as teams are completed, the updated rosters can keep being downloaded from the membership-access EA Locker and one could just overwrite the previous roster and/or save it as a new filename, yes?

Can't wait to see the Wolverines named. :)

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Glad you are still in the game, FK.

As I understand it, as teams are completed, the updated rosters can keep being downloaded from the membership-access EA Locker and one could just overwrite the previous roster and/or save it as a new filename, yes?

Can't wait to see the Wolverines named. :)

Wow... AustinWolv!!! I love when I see familiar names from some of the older sites.

You are correct!!! As I complete the rosters and add new teams the member will just need to re-visit my EA Locker and re-download the roster file. You can either choose to save over the current file and overwrite it. Or I believe you will have the option to just save it under a new file name. You can follow my progress on Twitter as I complete the teams.

FAIRDALE KINGS
07-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Great news... my search is over and I will definitely have a physical copy of the game tomorrow morning. There will be no need for me to purchase the EA SPORTS Season Ticket.

I just received my TRACKING number and should have my game in hand early tomorrow morning. That means that I should have a few hours head start before people begin to download the game from the Season Ticket App.

souljahbill
07-05-2012, 02:01 PM
What about coaches and alma maters? Where are they on the priority list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xMrHitStickx904
07-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Great stuff FK, once again you've done an outstanding job with rosters. I'm on PS3 for the second year in a row, but I can speak for everyone that 3.99 is a very small fee for great rosters.

thirtydaZe
07-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Someone asked me if the rosters will be free....

Yes. They will eventually be free to the mass audience. But I am allowing members certain privileges that entitle them to download the rosters before anyone else. Last year quite a few people made donations for rosters and they did NOT have access to them because I was swamped with friend requests and messages. This year I am allowing everyone the opportunity to become a member and have early access to the rosters. Once you become a member you will receive a link that explains how to access the rosters via the EA Locker.

Did anyone who became a member receive this link? I signed up at OS when he first posted, have have heard nothing since.

Just waiting to get the first handful of teams done likely?

Edit: My post is no longer valid. Been in contact with FK.

Mississippi State
07-17-2012, 08:42 PM
I have sent $3.99, but have not received the link for the rosters. I have also sent a email. I sent the money last week. I don't understand how this works.

Thanks for the rosters though.

thirtydaZe
07-19-2012, 12:15 PM
i didn't get one either. at one point early on he was posting his progress on twitter, i sent him a message that way, he emailed me the link. i would think he's got to be close to having the rosters complete at this stage, then he'll just have them in his locker room.