PDA

View Full Version : The Angry Black man,compliments of Steelerfan

ram29jackson
06-30-2012, 04:26 PM
yes, its in the Youtube video thread, but it deserves its own space as far as I'm concerned.

and I hope Gschwendt doesnt somehow find this offensive? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsSQtxrw7uU

steelerfan
06-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Obviously, I did not think it deserved it's own thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

ram29jackson
06-30-2012, 05:12 PM
Obviously, I did not think it deserved it's own thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

:) you're welcome

this is both funny and thought provoking at the same time,amoung other things.
This has alot of elements for being so simple.

JeffHCross
06-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Very, very different definitions of "thought provoking" apparently.

ram29jackson
06-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Very, very different definitions of "thought provoking" apparently.

:) no, mine is just more well rounded, expanding and humorous :D

oweb26
06-30-2012, 11:11 PM
I stopped looking after a couple of minutes. Man I swear some people don't need access to a computer or any kind of video equipement. That was about as thought provoking as a video game unboxing.

He did have a point but the I'm angry crap was just pointless,plus I'm still missing the steeler reference. Anyone wanna clue me in? Is stellerfan black?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

gschwendt
06-30-2012, 11:34 PM
I stopped looking after a couple of minutes. Man I swear some people don't need access to a computer or any kind of video equipement. That was about as thought provoking as a video game unboxing.

He did have a point but the I'm angry crap was just pointless,plus I'm still missing the steeler reference. Anyone wanna clue me in? Is stellerfan black?

Steelerfan posted it in the YouTube thread. Ram saw it there and thought it deserved its own thread.

ram29jackson
06-30-2012, 11:34 PM

he posted it in the youtube video thread.

...I never claimed it to be a fantastic speech either LOL..but thats just another angle to the whole thing. I find it more funny than serious too, but its there, it is what it is and different from the cute puppy vids and Gschwendt vids out there :)

its his partial view of black America. Its youtube, its America, and he can damn well go ahead and do what he just did LOL

Steeler fan isnt black, he's just black n gold :D..or yellow if you prefer ?

souljahbill
07-01-2012, 06:18 AM
As a black dude, this is kinda embarrassing and I'm sad that this junk has its own thread. I understand what he's trying to do but he comes off as an angry idiot. "Boohoo, you supported Obama but not me and didn't buy my book." Give over yourself, dude. You can't be intellectual AND call people the N-word. There are far better ways to "awaken" black America then going, "Get your act together, dumb n*gg*r." He comes across as the dude who, if you get into a discussion with and his point gets counterpointed, will just out yell you until you submit. I really I hadn't seen this because it's a "good" message shrouded in a blanket of ignorance and anger (no one wants his lame ass "I'm trying to be Malcom X" book).

Kingpin32
07-01-2012, 01:46 PM
But why did he record this video in his car?

JBHuskers
07-01-2012, 02:12 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/GIFS/coleman_wtf.gif

ram29jackson
07-01-2012, 03:47 PM
As a black dude, this is kinda embarrassing and I'm sad that this junk has its own thread. I understand what he's trying to do but he comes off as an angry idiot. "Boohoo, you supported Obama but not me and didn't buy my book." Give over yourself, dude. You can't be intellectual AND call people the N-word. There are far better ways to "awaken" black America then going, "Get your act together, dumb n*gg*r." He comes across as the dude who, if you get into a discussion with and his point gets counterpointed, will just out yell you until you submit. I really I hadn't seen this because it's a "good" message shrouded in a blanket of ignorance and anger (no one wants his lame ass "I'm trying to be Malcom X" book).

he's basically saying what Bill Cosby has said, just in his own way.

ram29jackson
07-01-2012, 03:48 PM
But why did he record this video in his car?

cause his wife told him to :D