PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 13 - TeamBuilder Website Launched

MrToo Brand New
06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/06/25/news-on-ncaa-football-13-teambuilder-website-expected-soon

MrToo Brand New
06-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Could be as early as tomorrow.

EDJ
06-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Nice! My Drake Bulldogs will be ready to be created. B-)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

ram29jackson
06-25-2012, 11:00 PM
same old
same old

Deuce
06-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Ya, I don't see any changes happening but you never know. It'll give me something to do for the next week and a half while I wait for the game.

gschwendt
06-26-2012, 11:31 AM
It's not necessarily being released this week, just rather that we should hear a launch date soon (expected today).

That said, minutes ago, Justin Dewiel did tweet the following:

Guys, my reference to TeamBuilder is around getting the launch date for the site. I'll share it ASAP.

TeamBuilder will have new high school stadiums and uniforms, but there's not an overhaul of the feature this year.

I'm waiting to confirm that. I don't have the exact answer yet. (regarding when the updated site will be ready)

PeteyKirch
06-26-2012, 02:39 PM
It's not necessarily being released this week, just rather that we should hear a launch date soon (expected today).

That said, minutes ago, Justin Dewiel did tweet the following:

So, EA waited until the last week to add the new uniforms, stadiums, and will just update the background color? Literally nothing added in a year of development?

ram29jackson
06-26-2012, 02:53 PM
so much more could be done with it but they dont even try...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCxsYOmd1Js

gschwendt
06-26-2012, 02:57 PM
If you guys are wanting a revamp/overhaul of TeamBuilder, be sure you've voted for it on the Game Changers idea site.
http://mgi-gc.easports.com/a/dtd/TeamBuilder-2.0/137958-18503

cdj
06-26-2012, 03:02 PM
The NCAA 13 Team Builder site is expected to launch this Thursday.

ram29jackson
06-26-2012, 03:06 PM
If you guys are wanting a revamp/overhaul of TeamBuilder, be sure you've voted for it on the Game Changers idea site.

:D give me a break LOL

they've seen comments for 2 years to add more.

I dont mean to be crass but "Come On Man!"

ram29jackson
06-26-2012, 03:20 PM

I have no clue where or how to log in to leave a comment or vote on this thing ?

...a year away from anything anyway...too little,too late

gschwendt
06-26-2012, 04:16 PM
:D give me a break LOL

they've seen comments for 2 years to add more.

I dont mean to be crass but "Come On Man!"Yeah, but at the same time, it wasn't important enough to make our Wishlist Tournament's Top 13 items (http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?4127-2011-Wish-List-Tournament-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Voting). Obviously our site isn't composed of the only target audience, but the requests for TB 2.0 has been very quiet in my opinion. It's just this time of year when they announce that it's untouched is when everyone makes a fuss. In 2 months, there won't be much of a peep (based on previous years).

I have no clue where or how to log in to leave a comment or vote on this thing ?

...a year away from anything anyway...too little,too late
Go to the GameChangers site (http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas) and sign in with the same EA account that you use on Team Builder or any other EA site, then search for TeamBuilder 2.0 and vote and comment (or go to the NCAA Football section and scroll down to the 5th item).

ram29jackson
06-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Yeah, but at the same time, it wasn't important enough to make our Wishlist Tournament's Top 13 items. Obviously our site isn't composed of the only target audience, but the requests for TB 2.0 has been very quiet in my opinion. It's just this time of year when they announce that it's untouched is when everyone makes a fuss. In 2 months, there won't be much of a peep (based on previous years).

All this means is the average consumer assumes it will be improved on because almost everything is always updated and advanced. So they figure there will be change in a years time.
Then they come to see there isnt any and are surprised by that and are disappointed. Very few fill the need to stalk a message board to see if somethings changing, it doesnt mean they arent interested in it changing.

wishlist tournament ? they need to be told how to come up with ideas? You need to look at a survey after seeing sports video games for many years that colored shoes and socks would be a good idea? You could do that in like 2004 or 5' and they couldnt think of adding it to the teambuilder site ?

if it wasnt that important why did the make an entire external site to begin with ?........my rant for the day :)

souljahbill
06-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Some guys on OS are starting an #UpdateTeambuilder campaign on Twitter if anyone wants to join in.

Noles94
06-27-2012, 12:36 AM
All this means is the average consumer assumes it will be improved on because almost everything is always updated and advanced. So they figure there will be change in a years time.
Then they come to see there isnt any and are surprised by that and are disappointed. Very few fill the need to stalk a message board to see if somethings changing, it doesnt mean they arent interested in it changing.

wishlist tournament ? they need to be told how to come up with ideas? You need to look at a survey after seeing sports video games for many years that colored shoes and socks would be a good idea? You could do that in like 2004 or 5' and they couldnt think of adding it to the teambuilder site ?

if it wasnt that important why did the make an entire external site to begin with ?........my rant for the day :)

While I did already vote on the Teambuilder 2.0 Gamechangers site, I have to agree with Ram. Particularly the bold. I've even joined a few others on Twitter trying to trend #UpdateTeambuilder, but I hold out very little hope that it will do any good. It just seems like a very very low priority on EA's part. Great concept, poorly followed up on.

Deuce
06-27-2012, 08:35 AM
I love Teambuilder but it doesn't bother me too much. I know where it stands on the priority list. It's not going to help sell the game. I will say though it seems like they could add new templates without much effort. I would like to understand why some of the 'easy' things have not been updated. Templates, fonts, etc...

JeffHCross
06-27-2012, 07:28 PM
I would like to understand why some of the 'easy' things have not been updated. Templates, fonts, etc...Hear hear. I can understand why some of the more ... expensive ... requests that I see for Teambuilder don't get added, but the current options have been relatively untouched (from what I recall) since launch. It's much like Create-A-Team on NCAA 07 was largely the same as on 2004, if memory serves. And that's just annoying, especially for a feature that, if memory serves, was the last time the NCAA series was mentioned during the E3 press conference. For such a "big" announcement, the post release support has been very disappointing.

PeteyKirch
06-28-2012, 08:45 AM
The fool in me was hoping to wake up today and the site would be live.

souljahbill
06-28-2012, 01:22 PM
It's inaccessible from my phone. Is it updated yet?

gschwendt
06-28-2012, 01:24 PM
It's inaccessible from my phone. Is it updated yet?
Nope, doesn't appear to be.

CyberVike
06-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Well the link at the top that used to read "Go to Teambuilder 2011" now reads "Go to Teambuilder 2012" from my pc so I'm not sure if it's live 100% but it appears to be very close.

Why can't they at least change the background color or something...

cdj
06-28-2012, 01:59 PM
The new site is live.

At quick glance, new Oregon 'mirrored' (Silver) helmets are in - so that was my confirmation.

Please post any new aspects of Team Builder or school-specific aspects you may find.

PeteyKirch
06-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Rosters are BONK

They do have templates for UMass UTSA though...

No new Rutgers uniforms, outside of the old black alternate...

Helmet wise,

Red Helmet White R
Matte Black Helmet White R
Matte Black Helmet Red R

beartide06
06-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Link please?

ryby6969
06-28-2012, 02:08 PM
I know for a fact that Miami's roster is not new. Still have Miller, Harris, and Spence on the team. Hopefully all the teams rosters are updated soon.

JBHuskers
06-28-2012, 02:08 PM
The new site is live.

At quick glance, new Oregon 'mirrored' (Silver) helmets are in - so that was my confirmation.

Please post any new aspects of Team Builder or school-specific aspects you may find.

Yep. New teams are in "existing helmets" too.

cdj
06-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Link please?

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder/

Kwizzy
06-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Rosters are from 12 or at least are NOT from 13

cdj
I started by looking through Field Arts. Noticed a few new ones from 2011 season in, such as Maryland, Kansas State.... It looks like quite a few bowl art updated as well. Still digging through.

gschwendt
Looks like they've taken the site down now. That link is now longer accessible.

gschwendt
06-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Looks like you can get to it here
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home

ryby6969
06-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Some of the rosters are from 13. Question for the CD guys, was there a mention of spreading ratings out and actually lowering the overalls in the default? Tyrone Mathieu is only a 93 overall and I figured he would be a no brainer 97 or 98. That is kind of cool if they did.

Kwizzy
06-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Some of the rosters are from 13. Question for the CD guys, was there a mention of spreading ratings out and actually lowering the overalls in the default? Tyrone Mathieu is only a 93 overall and I figured he would be a no brainer 97 or 98. That is kind of cool if they did.

Which ones have you found to be updated?

-Baylor's is updated. Nebraska, Mich St, & Stanford are NOT.

gschwendt
06-28-2012, 02:28 PM
Arkansas State appears to be new rosters

ryby6969
06-28-2012, 02:32 PM
All of the demo ones are. Clemson is based on Watkins being a Soph. I think Florida and Auburn are. Texas I am not sure but I think they are.

CyberVike
06-28-2012, 02:33 PM
A lot of High School Stadiums. The new stadiums so far (I'm probably missing a few others): Texas State University, UMASS, UTSA

Kwizzy
06-28-2012, 02:34 PM
All of the demo ones are. Clemson is based on Watkins being a Soph. I think Florida and Auburn are. Texas I am not sure but I think they are.

Would seem to me like the beginning of the alphabet is updated & the demo teams. But if Texas is, then that may be wrong.

PeteyKirch
06-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Notre Dame is updated, Gunner Kiel is on the roster.

Kwizzy
06-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Notre Dame is updated, Gunner Kiel is on the roster.

Welp there goes that theory... :D

ryby6969
06-28-2012, 02:39 PM
If Murray is a JR then Georgia is also.

coogrfan
06-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Which ones have you found to be updated?

-Baylor's is updated. Nebraska, Mich St, & Stanford are NOT.

Houston and SMU appear to have been updated (starting qb's UH QB 8 [Piland] SMU QB 2 [Gilbert]), while Tulsa still has QB 4 (the now departed GJ Kinne).

This is either a work in progress or a repeat of the roster debacle of a couple years ago.

PeteyKirch
06-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Syracuse is the old roster as well, throw Maryland in there as well.

Kwizzy
06-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Houston and SMU appear to have been updated (starting qb's UH QB 8 [Piland] SMU QB 2 [Gilbert]), while Tulsa still has QB 4 (the now departed GJ Kinne).

This is either a work in progress or a repeat of the roster debacle of a couple years ago.

Having seen a clip from E3 of the rosters, I know NEB is different. I think more than likely they are still working on it & didn't expect cdj to be sitting on the site hitting refresh every 20 seconds 2 weeks before release! :D

cdj
06-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Having seen a clip from E3 of the rosters, I know NEB is different. I think more than likely they are still working on it & didn't expect cdj to be sitting on the site hitting refresh every 20 seconds 2 weeks before release! :D

:D That was actually on the first time I went there in 3+ hours! They shouldn't have announced Thursday would likely be the day if they didn't want people checking sporadically.

beartide06
06-28-2012, 02:50 PM
Alabama still has QB#14 and FS#29 on the roster on teambuilder, but they are no longer with the team due to transfer or injury. However, it is NOT last years roster, either.

By the way, I can't find South Alabama's roster or uniform anywhere!!!! Oh, wait.... :D:D:D

coogrfan
06-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Houston's updated field art is present, but you can't select the new logo or helmet (both of which have been seen in screenshots and/or E3 vids).

I'm leaning towards the work in progress theory at this point.

Dr Death
06-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Mistakes in Teambuilder '13...

:SMU: still has QB Kyle Padron er... QB # 2... even though he transferred to :Eastern_Washington:

:North_Texas: white pants are actually green??????????????? Go look at their white pants... not White 10, but white...

No :Missouri: new uniforms - at least not in TB '13

Back to :SMU: - they switched to Nike this year, but their uni's are still Adidas...

Kwizzy
06-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Alabama still has QB#14 and FS#29 on the roster on teambuilder, but they are no longer with the team due to transfer or injury. However, it is NOT last years roster, either.

By the way, I can't find South Alabama's roster or uniform anywhere!!!! Oh, wait.... :D:D:D

Well they don't have real players in their game. That being said, keep in mind rosters are finalized in april sometime.

beartide06
06-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Well they don't have real players in their game. That being said, keep in mind rosters are finalized in april sometime.

Ok, well, if they are finalized in April, how come QB#2 for Ohio state is in the game this year as a Senior, when QB#2 was in the game LAST YEAR as a Senior? Same goes for HB #1 for Ohio State as well. Also, I don't see a QB#5 for them, either.

PeteyKirch
06-28-2012, 02:59 PM

I think it was finalized in January that Andrew Luck was going to the Pros, but he's still on the Stanford roster in Team Builder.

Kwizzy
06-28-2012, 03:03 PM
No what I'm saying is that transfers that happened after april wouldn't have happened before the rosters were finalized. Some teams flat out are not updated yet. But the ones that are updated would have been finalized before post-april transfers. Make sense?

Ohio St's roster is likely NOT updated on the site yet, like Nebraska's isn't. Alabama's probably is already updated though.

coogrfan
06-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Mistakes in Teambuilder '13...

:SMU: still has QB Kyle Padron er... QB # 2... even though he transferred to :Eastern_Washington:
Back to :SMU: - they switched to Nike this year, but their uni's are still Adidas...

That's definitely last year's Smoo roster: LT 70 Beachum, WR 11 Beasley, FS 23 Banjo.

My bad.

ram29jackson
06-28-2012, 03:05 PM
it is up

prime9
06-28-2012, 03:09 PM
it is up

It is. But only a few teams are the 2013 roster.

SmoothPancakes
06-28-2012, 03:17 PM
it is up

Really? We had no idea! :D :P

JBHuskers
06-28-2012, 03:19 PM
it is up

If it lasts for longer than four hours, consult your physician.

CLW
06-28-2012, 03:23 PM
FYI - as resident TGT lawyer you guys might want to "chill" (if you catch my drift) on some of the roster talk in the thread. As you all probably know, EA is in litigation right now re: invasion of privacy torts, conspiracy, etc...

Especially you "Community Leader" types I would advise against posting about anything remotely relevant to anything touching these issues.

Kwizzy
06-28-2012, 03:25 PM
FYI - as resident TGT lawyer you guys might want to "chill" (if you catch my drift) on some of the roster talk in the thread. As you all probably know, EA is in litigation right now re: invasion of privacy torts, conspiracy, etc...

Especially you "Community Leader" types I would advise against posting about anything remotely relevant to anything touching these issues.

Yeah I hear you.

CLW
06-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Yeah I hear you.

Just further FYI - (1) not trying to be a prick or (2) telling you guys what you can/cannot do (that's between you and the powers that be here at TGT).

I think I know where "the community" stands on these issues and talking about it (in the way we have done here and other community sites) could easily damage the outcome "we want" on the case/issue.

razorback44
06-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Can someone link it here please? TIA

PeteyKirch
06-28-2012, 03:36 PM
And now they took it down haha.

ram29jackson
06-28-2012, 03:40 PM
And now they took it down haha.

no, just hic-ups early on like usual, I'm sure...

wouldnt let me edit a team or said its not there etc, usual stuff. Its there, the site is just being funky/goofy.

Kwizzy
06-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Just further FYI - (1) not trying to be a prick or (2) telling you guys what you can/cannot do (that's between you and the powers that be here at TGT).

I think I know where "the community" stands on these issues and talking about it (in the way we have done here and other community sites) could easily damage the outcome "we want" on the case/issue.

Yeah I didn't take it the wrong way at all. I was trying to be helpful & should've just let it go. Appreciate it.

I guess I'll leave it at: I know that what is on the TB site currently is not reflective of what I have seen in videos from E3 taken of the rosters in NCAA13 for all teams.

tko27
06-28-2012, 03:56 PM
no, just hic-ups early on like usual, I'm sure...

wouldnt let me edit a team or said its not there etc, usual stuff. Its there, the site is just being funky/goofy.

No I'm pretty sure it's down. For a while it was saying "this site doesn't exist" and now it's taking you back to Teambuilder '12. They've pulled it for sure.

gschwendt
06-28-2012, 04:02 PM
On the advice of counsel, I merely referred to Arkansas State saying that they were new. Not that they were accurate nor that they were reflective of any realistic team (that may or may not exist), rather that they were newer than they were on the previous site. I plead a 5th of bourbon.

ram29jackson
06-28-2012, 04:09 PM
No I'm pretty sure it's down. For a while it was saying "this site doesn't exist" and now it's taking you back to Teambuilder '12. They've pulled it for sure.

theyve got 24 hours ( less now ) to still be up today.

it'll bounce up and down LOL a couple/few times today i'm sure

ram29jackson
06-28-2012, 04:17 PM
On the advice of counsel, I merely referred to Arkansas State saying that they were new. Not that they were accurate nor that they were reflective of any realistic team (that may or may not exist), rather that they were newer than they were on the previous site. I plead a 5th of bourbon.

for those that say " rosters arent accurate"

they were never meant to reflect the real rosters in the first place.

thats why we rely on the freaks around here who do custom over-hauls !

CLW
06-28-2012, 04:21 PM

Not bad for a first draft but you gotta shell out some cash money for better legalese and tighter language that is 100% truthful yet doesn't get you in "hot water". :nod:

I'm probably overreacting. Unfortunately, one of the things getting a legal education does to you (or should do to you) is to anticipate the ABSOLUTE WORST thing that could happen when you/your client does/says something.

Carry on nothing to see/read here. :whistle:

JBHuskers
06-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Not bad for a first draft but you gotta shell out some cash money for better legalese and tighter language that is 100% truthful yet doesn't get you in "hot water". :nod:

I'm probably overreacting. Unfortunately, one of the things getting a legal education does to you (or should do to you) is to anticipate the ABSOLUTE WORST thing that could happen when you/your client does/says something.

Carry on nothing to see/read here. :whistle:

I still need to change your title, that is if you want it changed :D

CLW
06-28-2012, 05:15 PM
I still need to change your title, that is if you want it changed :D

Yeah not really sure I want to be known as a lawyer today as today was just further proof that I simply do not belong in this "profession" that cares more about its image than upholding the rule of law and the United States Constitution. :sick:

OSUCowboyofMD
06-28-2012, 05:18 PM
I was on it and noticed many misses....Then it wouldnt load so I refreshed it and it went back to the 2012 Teambuilder -____-

jaymo76
06-28-2012, 06:55 PM
Yeah I can't see teambuilder 13 either. The default setting right now is NCAA 12.

ryby6969
06-28-2012, 06:58 PM
It is back up now and Miami is updated so I am assuming the rosters are right.

ryby6969
06-28-2012, 07:14 PM
These are some of the lowest ratings I have seen before, especially on the "top" teams. I am used to seeing the Powerhouse teams having depth for days, but that does not seem to be the case. I am loving it right now. I am interested in seeing how players improve in the offseason.

Kwizzy
06-28-2012, 07:37 PM
These are some of the lowest ratings I have seen before, especially on the "top" teams. I am used to seeing the Powerhouse teams having depth for days, but that does not seem to be the case. I am loving it right now. I am interested in seeing how players improve in the offseason.

Definitely nice to see more of a spread. hopefully progression & recruit ratings fit with this change though or it could be bad news.

gschwendt
06-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Two things...

1) Were you able to set RBF, RBS, PBF, & PBS last year on TeamBuilder? If so, it's gone this year.
2) Speaking of lower rated players, South Carolina has a Freshman LT at 90OVR :glare:

kabbey520
06-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Our helmets are still wrong.

Awesome...

JeffHCross
06-28-2012, 08:23 PM
1) Were you able to set RBF, RBS, PBF, & PBS last year on TeamBuilder? If so, it's gone this year.Can't say if it was on Teambuilder last year, but definitely on Teambuilder 2011. Definitely set those values with my Buckeyes. I don't recall seeing a single attribute that wasn't available on Teambuilder (because that would kind of kill the point, would it not?)

Just further FYI - (1) not trying to be a prick or (2) telling you guys what you can/cannot do (that's between you and the powers that be here at TGT).I see nothing wrong with you doing either of those things :D

Our helmets are still wrong.:fp:

dukebloo22
06-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Can someone link it here please? TIA

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now if you go to edit your uniforms, you click "Choose Existing", you seem to see a lot more options than usual. Is this correct? I swear I've never seen it before and have been using TeamBuilder a good amount in the last year.

ram29jackson
06-28-2012, 08:34 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now if you go to edit your uniforms, you click "Choose Existing", you seem to see a lot more options than usual. Is this correct? I swear I've never seen it before and have been using TeamBuilder a good amount in the last year.

its always been there as far as existing/real uniforms are concerned

ram29jackson
06-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Two things...

1) Were you able to set RBF, RBS, PBF, & PBS last year on TeamBuilder? If so, it's gone this year.
2) Speaking of lower rated players, South Carolina has a Freshman LT at 90OVR :glare:

does that mean they tuned them to block better ?
thats what the letters mean,right ?

gschwendt
06-28-2012, 08:52 PM
does that mean they tuned them to block better ?
thats what the letters mean,right ?No clue what it means if anything. Not sure if they might have removed them from the game altogether or they're just gone from TeamBuilder.

Deuce
06-28-2012, 09:24 PM
On the 'Program' page...can someone confirm if the run/pass, playcall aggressiveness, and subs settings are just for simming or does it also apply when playing?

ryby6969
06-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Two things...

Stanford has some highly rated Freshmen OL also.

cdj
06-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Two things...

They removed/combined those ratings (into what, I'm not 100% sure off the top of my head). I'd have to dig through my notes for the exact specifics - but that may have been mentioned quickly, so I may not have it exactly.

JeffHCross
06-28-2012, 09:54 PM
No clue what it means if anything. Not sure if they might have removed them from the game altogether or they're just gone from TeamBuilder.The latter makes little enough sense that I'm really wondering if it's the former ...

I don't see PBS/PBF/RBS/RBF in the scouting Quick Clip ...

They removed/combined those ratings (into what, I'm not 100% sure off the top of my head). I'd have to dig through my notes for the exact specifics - but that may have been mentioned quickly, so I may not have it exactly.Well, that would explain it. I don't see any new rating, so it must be getting calculated in a different way now.

souljahbill
06-29-2012, 05:48 AM
Well, I finally went through :Southern_Miss: options and my poor nationally ranked, defending C-USA championship team might as well be from Canada. No new helmets, uniforms, or mascot. I'm sure we'll still come out the imaginary tunnel as well. And a team we could probably beat by at least 3 touchdowns ( :South_Alabama: ) will be waaaaaay more accurate then us next year. I am disappoint.

Please EA, forget to put us into NCAA '14 so we can raise some hell and get some attention.

texacotea
06-29-2012, 06:19 AM
Two things...

and whats wrong with this again?

souljahbill
06-29-2012, 06:41 AM
Anyone figure out who the generics (Juggernaut, Option Attack, Spread, Cupcake, etc.) are based off of yet?

Big Blue
06-29-2012, 11:26 AM
It seems Michigan QB #16's (notice I didn't mention any names) acceleration has dropped from 99 to 90. Interesting.... :glare:

thirtydaZe
06-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Anyone having any luck running team builder from google chrome?

Had to switch up to firefox to make it work.

gschwendt
06-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Anyone having any luck running team builder from google chrome?

Had to switch up to firefox to make it work.
I only use Chrome and I haven't had any problems.

thirtydaZe
06-29-2012, 12:29 PM
I only use Chrome and I haven't had any problems.

interesting. wonder what my problem is.

ram29jackson
06-29-2012, 02:11 PM
the maryland flag jersey..

the helmet is on teambuilder but the jersey isnt.

is it only part of one of the pre order deals and i'm screwed if I dont do that?

just rediculous...just put all available uni's in game period, none of this childish "work around" crap.

the new San Jose helmets arent in teambuilder.

xMrHitStickx904
06-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Teambuilder is a bit sketchy I must admit. Game drops in 10 days though, so I can wait.

Jeff George
06-29-2012, 09:51 PM
the maryland flag jersey..

the helmet is on teambuilder but the jersey isnt.

It's there--it's the away jersey.

ram29jackson
06-29-2012, 10:56 PM
It's there--it's the away jersey.

ok, I forget the home and away thing sometimes LOL the jersey is so outlandish. you think its a home one..

ram29jackson
06-30-2012, 02:44 AM
just some random stuff that caught my eyes

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/colorado.png

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/eastC.png

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/fresno.png

ram29jackson
06-30-2012, 02:46 AM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/NDodd.png
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/newmexico.png
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/westernmich.png
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/wyoming1.png

OSUCowboyofMD
06-30-2012, 01:38 PM
*I Know some schools declined some things and cant have some in things in the game or some things didnt get to the team in time but i'll note them all anyways*

Maryland - Wrong band placement, no turf
West Virginia - no XII logo on field
Wisconsin - old turf
ECU - pirate ship and crowd in endzone missing
SMU - old turf
Hawaii - old turf
Cotton Bowl - Band seating in endzone
Arizona State - wrong band placement
Georgia - old endzone text
South Carolina -old endzone text
Texas A&M - no SEC logo
Kibbie Dome - renovation missing
San Jose State - No turf
Washington State - old endzone/numbering text amd larger midfield logo missing
Pinstripe Bowl still missing
TCU - missing new uniforms and 3 helmets
Rutgers - missing new uniforms
Missouri - missing new uniforms
Michigan - Sugar Bowl uniforms missing
Marshall - missing green helmets
Southern Miss - 4 different helmets missing
Tulsa - missing throwback uniform and helmet
Bowling Green - New helmets
Mississippi State - Egg Bowl uniforms
Georgia - Pro combat helmet doesn't have red stripe coming down facemask
Oregon - Throwback doesn't have "FIGHTING DUCKS" across the chest and yellow PAC-12 logo
Washington - piping on purple uni missing and white helmet missing
Northern Illinois - missing black uniform
Louisville: missing black uniform

*I didn't not include some due some renovations/turf installments/field changes/uniform changes/etc. being W.I.P*

JeffHCross
06-30-2012, 01:57 PM
*I Know some schools declined some things and cant have some in things in the game or some things didnt get to the team in time but i'll note them all anyways*I'm not sure all of the things will necessarily be true in the retail version, but it will be interesting to see.

SmoothPancakes
06-30-2012, 01:59 PM
Just for the record, unless EA buys the MLB license for a baseball game, the Pinstripe Bowl will probably always be missing because EA doesn't have the rights to use Yankee Stadium in the game.

OSUCowboyofMD
06-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Just for the record, unless EA buys the MLB license for a baseball game, the Pinstripe Bowl will probably always be missing because EA doesn't have the rights to use Yankee Stadium in the game.

But how is the "Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl" in the game? I know it uses a generic stadium but why can't a generic stadium used as well. Same with "Beef O'Bradys Bowl"

razorback44
06-30-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm thinking about using New Mexico this year solely because of that helmet. That is a thing of beauty. They need to drop the wolf head and go with that full-time.

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site47/2011/0903/20110903__04RHSCSU_500.jpg

steelerfan
06-30-2012, 02:23 PM
I hadn't seen that NM uni. That is sweet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

ram29jackson
06-30-2012, 02:27 PM
just some random stuff that caught my eyes

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/colorado.png

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/eastC.png

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/fresno.png

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/NDodd.png
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/newmexico.png
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/westernmich.png
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/ncaa%2013%20teams/wyoming1.png

last post from previous page.
it was alot of work, didnt want it to go to waste :D

razorback44
06-30-2012, 02:28 PM

Yep, they only wore it for one game last season but its far and away better than their normal look imo.

ram29jackson
06-30-2012, 02:29 PM

I think the jersey is different in the NCAA 13 game though?

ram29jackson
06-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Yep, they only wore it for one game last season but its far and away better than their normal look imo.

if they only wore it for one game and it got in NCAA 13...another reason for anger from other teams fans :D

steelerfan
06-30-2012, 02:33 PM
What does the B.T.W. mean on the Wyoming helmet?

razorback44
06-30-2012, 02:37 PM

Bring The Wood

razorback44
06-30-2012, 02:38 PM
if they only wore it for one game and it got in NCAA 13...another reason for anger from other teams fans :D

:D So true.

ram29jackson
06-30-2012, 02:46 PM
is there an updated NCAA 13 teambuilder list of team names said in game audio ?

OSUCowboyofMD
06-30-2012, 02:57 PM

And the "RN" is for Rueben Narcisse if you were wondering. Their teammate that passed two years ago

OSUCowboyofMD
06-30-2012, 02:58 PM

Did they? I thought that was their new uniforms for the season?

razorback44
06-30-2012, 03:07 PM
Did they? I thought that was their new uniforms for the season?
They may wear it this year full-time but they debuted it against Colorado State last season. Hopefully they are smart enough to use it more. The interlocking NM is very cool.

PeteyKirch
06-30-2012, 03:17 PM
Also, EA messed up the Rutgers Red Helmet.

Every helmet Rutgers wears has the BELIEVE decal on the bumper of the helmet.

EA only included that on the two Matte Black helmets.

OSUCowboyofMD
07-02-2012, 06:50 PM
and Cincinnati is missing there bowl game helmets too

ram29jackson
07-06-2012, 07:55 PM
on the disc/in game, Oregon has 11 preset alternates