PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Question: Do Leaderboards carry over?

MrToo Brand New
06-24-2012, 09:08 PM
I will be purchasing Season Ticket to play NCAA 13 early. However, I am not familiar with it and have a question that someone on here will hopefully know the answer to. I always try to climb the online leaderboards by playing ranked games. Do online ranked games you play on Season Ticket's NCAA count towards your record when you get the actual game?

cdj
06-24-2012, 09:10 PM
I don't know for certain, but I believe so. Hopefully someone who has downloaded a game early can answer for sure.

EDIT - I do know that ST members can only play fellow ST subscribers online. They are not able to play people who have early disc copies.

I OU a Beatn
06-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Yes, your stats and leaderboard position carry over to the full game.

thirtydaZe
06-26-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm anxious to get off work today and go purchase the Season Ticket deal. I remember thinking about it last year, but if memory serves NCAA wasn't part of the deal, or i found out about it late in the game.

Getting this on the 6th and having the weekend to partake is worth every bit of $25 to me. Very excited to have this option.

JBHuskers
06-26-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm anxious to get off work today and go purchase the Season Ticket deal. I remember thinking about it last year, but if memory serves NCAA wasn't part of the deal, or i found out about it late in the game.

Getting this on the 6th and having the weekend to partake is worth every bit of $25 to me. Very excited to have this option.

It's worth waiting til the very last minute (July 6th) to buy Season Ticket as the pass goes on a 365-day calendar, not a title release, so there is an "outside" chance you might get two NCAA releases out of it. Unfortunately July 6th, 2013 is a Thursday, but who knows how it will all shake out.

skipwondah33
06-26-2012, 03:43 PM
It's worth waiting til the very last minute (July 6th) to buy Season Ticket as the pass goes on a 365-day calendar, not a title release, so there is an "outside" chance you might get two NCAA releases out of it. Unfortunately July 6th, 2013 is a Thursday, but who knows how it will all shake out.I thought the same last year when I got it to download Madden early.

Unfortunately I believe EA caught on to this as my subscription ends on the week of the 24th. And I waited until the very last minute to order it

skipwondah33
06-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Yeah I bought it last year August 25th (Friday) Madden released for it. It expires 24th of August.

So I'll have to get it again to play Madden but atleast I'll get NCAA early. That will be my decider on if I'll buy it

Rudy
06-26-2012, 08:00 PM
I still think it should be 3 days with the game at any time and not just the 3 days before release. I thought we would see a digital rental system for games by now.