PDA

View Full Version : NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Recruitment (Xbox 360)

MrToo Brand New
06-18-2012, 03:05 PM
I will be running my annual NCAA Online Dynasty again this year and am looking for 3 active/skilled users who want to join. This dynasty has nine core users who have been in the yearly dynasty since NCAA '09. The dynasty will start when a full named roster is released and edited correctly (more than likely July 12th or 13th.) It is very active and will advance more than once daily for at least the first week and will never advance less than once daily. Please do not pursue joining this dynasty if you do not plan on playing NCAA once Madden is released or if you cannot handle losing. The dynasty has five past and/or present top 100 players and is very competitve (it is rare to have repeat Champs.) Also, there are a few rules in place to stop some of the ranked match glitch ball (no Y-tap blocked field goals, no Wildcat glitch, no HB walk, etc.) Feel free to reply to this thread for more details or if you are interested. You can also message me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is H00D SN0W MANE (O's are zeros)

MrToo Brand New
06-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Teams taken: LSU, Notre Dame, Florida, Alabama, Oregon, Michigan State, Georgia, Florida State, and Oklahoma.

Canes Fan
06-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Got My Mojo Xbox Miami

MrToo Brand New
06-24-2012, 01:21 PM
I'll send you a friend request on Xbox Live.