PDA

View Full Version : When will TeamBuilder 13 launch?

will41
06-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Does anyone know when teambuilder for 13 will be up

ram29jackson
06-14-2012, 12:58 PM
it wasnt till a week before, last year. it would be nice if there some surprise this time. A couple more helmet designs or something ?

Deuce
06-14-2012, 01:04 PM
My guess would be last week of June or early July. I don't expect any changes since they haven't mentioned anything but who knows? I'm betting the only changes are the additional high school stadiums, 3 new teams, and new pitches. That alone probably ate up all the Teambuilder budget for 2013. :D

ram29jackson
06-14-2012, 01:15 PM
My guess would be last week of June or early July. I don't expect any changes since they haven't mentioned anything but who knows? I'm betting the only changes are the additional high school stadiums, 3 new teams, and new pitches. That alone probably ate up all the Teambuilder budget for 2013. :D

:smh: pitches :mad: its fields Mr. American , get it right :D

Deuce
06-14-2012, 01:18 PM
:smh: pitches :mad: its fields Mr. American , get it right :D

:D

souljahbill
06-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Wha? Am I missing something? There are new pitches. How is it fields?

Deuce
06-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Wha? Am I missing something? There are new pitches. How is it fields?

Ya...they changed up a few of the pitches. ...coach prestige, academic prestige and stuff like that. I can't remember which ones were changed though.

...I dont get Ram's joke either. :dunno: :D

ram29jackson
06-14-2012, 03:11 PM
with all this talk of kits in the uniforms forum/s , I thought we were getting a tad too Euro and I thought you were talking about fields :D

and..its Jerseys, not kits damnit :D

Deuce
06-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Ohhhhh Gotcha! :)

JeffHCross
06-17-2012, 01:16 PM
Here's another discussion on that topic: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?5061-Teambuilder-13

As mentioned in that thread, last year the Teambuilder (and other) site(s) were updated during the July 4th weekend. I don't have any reason to expect a significantly different date this year, so I'm expecting either ~July 1 or ~July 7.

jaymo76
06-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Have we heard confirmation as of yet in which stadiums the new teams will be playing in? I suspect they are the PRO STLYE generics but I want to see in teambuilder.

coogrfan
06-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Have we heard confirmation as of yet in which stadiums the new teams will be playing in? I suspect they are the PRO STLYE generics but I want to see in teambuilder.

The following team ratings vid was taken at E3. From this it appears that UTSA will be playing at the Alamodome, but UMass and Texas State will get generic stadiums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXrAGDAkY3Y&feature=youtu.be

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
06-18-2012, 01:02 PM
i will have to check but on the demo i think they have Oregon at A- offense... that video shows A... curious if they had adjusted some ratings since the demo

SmoothPancakes
06-18-2012, 02:32 PM
The following team ratings vid was taken at E3. From this it appears that UTSA will be playing at the Alamodome, but UMass and Texas State will get generic stadiums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXrAGDAkY3Y&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, the Alamo Dome was already in the game (at least I think it has been), so that was pretty simple for them. The others unfortunately will have to wait for anywhere from one to a couple years to get their stadiums scanned and put into the game.

Hoser11
06-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Here's another discussion on that topic: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?5061-Teambuilder-13

As mentioned in that thread, last year the Teambuilder (and other) site(s) were updated during the July 4th weekend. I don't have any reason to expect a significantly different date this year, so I'm expecting either ~July 1 or ~July 7.

I usually keep a pretty close eye on teambuilder around this time of year. The '12 teambuilder site was actually up and running on June 30th last year. I think they mentioned something about it being updated during the July 4th weekend but nothing had changed from the time it was found on June 30th. The year before that, I actually found the '11 teambuilder site on June 15th before it was even finished. They found out about it and warned people that it was just an intermediary version and "officially" released the '11 site on June 21st. However, no real notable changes were made from the "intermediary version".

My guess is that the new '13 site will open up in the next week or so, but that is somewhat wishful thinking.

JeffHCross
06-18-2012, 09:37 PM
I think they mentioned something about it being updated during the July 4th weekend but nothing had changed from the time it was found on June 30th.I believe the July 4th weekend (which, being realistic, isn't that far from June 30th :D) was when they put up the site with links to the 2011 version. Basically, it's when the site when officially live.

The year before that, I actually found the '11 teambuilder site on June 15th before it was even finished. They found out about it and warned people that it was just an intermediary version and "officially" released the '11 site on June 21st. However, no real notable changes were made from the "intermediary version".I remember that. I also recall there being some issues with the site when it was first found in mid-June.

It seems to me like the site goes "live" a few times, probably to make sure there won't be any issues with the official release, before it's officially launched and stable.

My guess is that the new '13 site will open up in the next week or so, but that is somewhat wishful thinking.[/QUOTE]

Noles94
06-21-2012, 07:02 PM
I've always wondered why the release date for the new TB site is always kept so hush hush. They lay out dates for everything else, blogs, videos, etc. but inquire about TB and it's like trying to get a Russian spy to crack under interrogation during the Cold War. Even a "We're not sure yet" or a "As soon as our summer intern that we usually hire to handle all things TB starts, the site will go live" would be fine. At least the mystery would be gone.

JeffHCross
06-21-2012, 11:50 PM
I've always wondered why the release date for the new TB site is always kept so hush hush. They lay out dates for everything else, blogs, videos, etc.In past years, the NCAA team has wavered between giving dates for releases and not. This is the first year in recent memory that all of the blogs/videos/etc had hard dates. They've avoided them in recent years, or at least used as ambiguous as possible.

As for why the site deadlines are hush hush ... I'd imagine that even internally they don't know when they'll launch. You only want to tell customers dates that absolutely matter ... keep everything else to yourself. I do that on a daily basis :D