PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 13 - Achievement List

cdj
06-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Courtesy xbox360achievements.com, the full achievement list for NCAA Football 13 has been revealed (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/ncaa-football-13/achievements/) with the game featuring 36 achievements worth 1000 points. Many achievements will be familiar to gamers as a significant number were found in NCAA Football 12 and/or previous versions of the game. (The list of trophies for the PlayStation 3 version of the game will very likely be the exact same.)

Go Ahead, Ask me Anything (15 points) - Earn a minimum of 75 recruiting points on a Prospect Choice topic.
No Regrets (20 points) - Convince a player to stay for their senior year using only one promise to get their degree.
Don't Run Home to Mamma (20 points) - In Dynasty, convince a homesick player to stay at your school instead of transferring.
Welcome to the Club (40 points) - Win the National Championship in year 1 of Dynasty with either UMASS, UTSA, or Texas State.
Read and React (20 points) - Intercept a pass while using Reaction Time.
I am Carson Palmer (30 points) - Win the Heisman with Carson Palmer.
I am Charlie Ward (30 points) - Win the Heisman with Charlie Ward.
I am Herschel Walker (30 points) - Win the Heisman with Herschel Walker.
I am Doug Flutie (30 points) - Win the Heisman with Doug Flutie.
I am Andre Ware (30 points) - Win the Heisman with Andre Ware.
I am RG III (30 points) - Win the Heisman with Robert Griffin III.
I am Desmond Howard (30 points) - Win the Heisman with Desmond Howard.
I am Marcus Allen (30 points) - Win the Heisman with Marcus Allen.
I am Eddie George (30 points) - Win the Heisman with Eddie George.
I am Barry Sanders (30 points) - Win the Heisman with Barry Sanders.
Look at the Game Tape! (20 points) - Unlock 5 attributes on a single scouting session.
Pick Up 20 (20 points) - Break off a 20 yard run (excludes Co-Op).
Highlight of the Year (10 points) - Upload a photo or video to EASports.com.
Tire Fire Offense (30 points) - Win a game without scoring an offensive touchdown and gaining less than 200 yards (excludes Co-Op).
My Two Cents (10 points) - In Online Dynasty, write a comment on a Dynasty Wire story.
Living Legend (50 points) - Reach a coach prestige of A+ with a created coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).
Dual Threat Coach (160 points) - Win the BCS Championship & have the #1 recruiting class in a single season as head coach in Dynasty.
Dream Job (35 points) - Become the head coach of your alma mater in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).
Let's Do It Again (20 points) - As a head coach in Dynasty, sign an extension to stay at the same school (Coach Contracts on).
Hometown Hero (50 points) - Lead your alma mater to a National Championship as a head coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on).
Earn My Trust (25 points) - Reach the max coach trust in Road to Glory Mode.
Take What's Mine (20 points) - Win a position battle in Road To Glory Mode.
And the Winner Is… (15 points) - Win the Heisman Memorial Trophy® in single team Dynasty, Road to Glory, or Heisman Challenge Mode.
Put Your Helmet On (15 points) - Become a starter in Road to Glory Mode.
Future Star (15 points) - Become a 5-star prospect in Road to Glory Mode.
High School Champ (15 points) - Play and win the High School Championship Game in any state.
Best Class Ever (15 points) - Have the #1 ranked recruiting class in a season in single team Dynasty Mode.
Unstoppable (15 points) - Win a game by 35+ points on Heisman difficulty (excludes Co-Op).
Keep 'em Honest (15 points) - Gain 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in the same game (excludes Co-Op and Road to Glory).
Up the Gut for the Score (10 points) - Score a touchdown handing off to the fullback on a triple option play (excludes Co-Op).
Go for Broke (20 points) - Complete a pass for 50 or more yards (excludes Co-Op).

You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?583-NCAA-Football-13-Achievement-List

JeffHCross
06-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Search for "Player Lock".
Not found.
http://gifs.gifbin.com/1182551gh669444.gif

ram29jackson
06-09-2012, 12:00 AM
lame list- especially with the Heisman junk LOL.

Noles94
06-09-2012, 03:30 AM
These are fairly easy. This one stands out: "Hometown Hero (50 points) - Lead your alma mater to a National Championship as a head coach in Dynasty (Coach Contracts on)." I'd love to, but if it is like last year, my Alma Mater probably won't hire me. I guess some on-campus misdeeds can never be forgiven. :) hahaha I am looking forward to doing the Tire Fire one though. I usually set up little non-trophy/achievement challenges like that for myself.

souljahbill
06-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Ugh! I unlocked the Tire Fire trophy by accident in '12. My offense was HORRIBLE the game (playing as a DC in Dynasty). If I never unlock that, I'll be happy.

I'm not going to unlock any of those Heisman trophies either.

CLW
06-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Looks like a fairly reasonable Plat. I'll use my Season Ticket to hopefully get most/all of the Road to Glory/Heisman stuff and then probably focus on my Coaching Career for the rest.

Dr Death
06-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Instead of some of these "achievements" why did they take out the ones that matter??? I remember back in the day when you were recognized for completing 15 passes in a row and then it went up from there... been so long I can't remember exactly, but last year I finished one game hitting 22 straight and then started the next game 13 of 13... that's 35 straight completions - on Heisman no less - and not one mention of it. I'm pretty certain that would be an NCAA record too, and I didn't even get a lollipop from Lee Corso... :smh:

baseballplyrmvp
06-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Instead of some of these "achievements" why did they take out the ones that matter??? I remember back in the day when you were recognized for completing 15 passes in a row and then it went up from there... been so long I can't remember exactly, but last year I finished one game hitting 22 straight and then started the next game 13 of 13... that's 35 straight completions - on Heisman no less - and not one mention of it. I'm pretty certain that would be an NCAA record too, and I didn't even get a lollipop from Lee Corso... :smh:i agree. there need to be more performance based acheivements. a lot of the ones listed above are way too easy to get.

JSmith03
06-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Eh, basically all the same. I'll probably knock most of these out while I wait for edited rosters :D.

SmoothPancakes
06-09-2012, 11:30 AM
i agree. there need to be more performance based acheivements. a lot of the ones listed above are way too easy to get.

Go look at achievements for every game in the last 3 years. Achievements these days are rarely hard. They're now another marketing tool to get people to buy the game ("hey kid! you could get a quick and easy 1000 gamerscore/platinum trophy if you buy this game!").

JeffHCross
06-09-2012, 11:34 AM
These are fairly easy.Winning a national championship with Texas State/UTSA/UMass will be the only challenge that isn't based on randomness or luck (like intercepting a pass while using Reaction Time).

Sigh, I hadn't noticed that one the first time. Hopefully they've fixed it where the CPU will actually throw towards an RTG defender ...

i agree. there need to be more performance based acheivements. a lot of the ones listed above are way too easy to get.Yeah, it seems to be a cross between "Play the new feature!" and "Here's something you should get normally". Very few are actual on-field performance.

baseballplyrmvp
06-09-2012, 11:39 AM
ya, but the case can also be made that by making achievements harder to get, the game developers will get more replay value out of it by their customers.

what's gonna get more replay value? an achievement like "break off a 20 yard run" or "throw at least 4 touchdown passes in less than 10 pass attempts".

there are so many little achievements they could grant like that, that i think it'd bring a lot more to the game for the achievement whores.

SmoothPancakes
06-09-2012, 11:54 AM
ya, but the case can also be made that by making achievements harder to get, the game developers will get more replay value out of it by their customers.

what's gonna get more replay value? an achievement like "break off a 20 yard run" or "throw at least 4 touchdown passes in less than 10 pass attempts".

there are so many little achievements they could grant like that, that i think it'd bring a lot more to the game for the achievement whores.

They couldn't care less about replay value (ok, this is probably a lie), they've already got your money. :D

I OU a Beatn
06-09-2012, 02:28 PM
They're all easy but all those Heisman ones seem time consuming. Ew.

beartide06
06-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I wish the "achievements" were actually, ya know.... achievements.

JeffHCross
06-09-2012, 02:55 PM
ya, but the case can also be made that by making achievements harder to get, the game developers will get more replay value out of it by their customers.The problem for sports games, achievement wise, is there's no story to progress through. If you look at games like inFamous, Heavy Rain, Ratchet & Clank, Mass Effect, etc, the trophies boil down to, effectively, four things: Beat the game on X difficulty, Get X collectibles, Get to X in the story, Get X ending.

I am of the personal opinion that no trophy should be something that you can't get in normal gameplay. Now, I don't mean normal difficulty, but I mean that I shouldn't have to go out of my way to setup a scenario just to get something to happen. The old "Player Lock" trophy was a perfect example of what I hate ... you had to setup a situation where the CPU would throw an interception to the player you happened to be controlling. That is a very rare circumstance that relies almost essentially on luck. I can't think of any trophy (except one in Heavy Rain) in the other games I mentioned above that I have to setup in order to get.

The other problem that sports games have is the annual cycle. Mass Effect 3 appears to share a lot of trophies with Mass Effect 2. That bothers me, but only because I just completed Mass Effect 2 a few months ago. I'd like to see them be more unique. NCAA's trophies are going to struggle to be unique unless they are dependent on the new feature set (like the Heisman Challenge trophies this year). And then they lack originality because you have 10 trophies that are the same, effectively. (Interesting to note that none of the Heisman Challenge trophies rely on the Demo unlocks or Gamestop pre-order. That was smart.)

If you look at the trophies for NHL 12, FIFA 12, and NCAA 12/13, all are heavily dependent on features. That sucks, if you're not a fan of that feature. I personally love Be A Pro, so I enjoy the NHL trophies being heavy on Be A Pro. I'd expect this year they'll be very heavy on GM Connected. But Madden 12, IMO, has the best set of any EA sports game (NBA 2k12's is pretty nice too). Madden is awesome because you're trying to beat performances by real NFL players. That gives replayability while not forcing you to play a specific mode or type of game.

JeffHCross
06-10-2012, 08:39 AM
They're now another marketing tool to get people to buy the game ("hey kid! you could get a quick and easy 1000 gamerscore/platinum trophy if you buy this game!").And an effective one at that. Look at how many people played NCIS, Hannah Montana, and that one Terminator game :sick:

SmoothPancakes
06-10-2012, 08:58 AM
And an effective one at that. Look at how many people played NCIS, Hannah Montana, and that one Terminator game :sick:

Exactly! What grown man would play (or even buy) the Hannah Montana game if it didn't have incredibly easy achievements for a quick 1000G/platinum?

steelerfan
06-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Exactly! What grown man would play (or even buy) the Hannah Montana game if it didn't have incredibly easy achievements for a quick 1000G/platinum?

My question is, what grown man would play that shit even if they got a fake/virtual trophy/award? How is your life that empty? :dunno: :smh: :fp:

http://img.tapatalk.com/62c401e2-d582-28ac.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

SmoothPancakes
06-10-2012, 12:14 PM
My question is, what grown man would play that shit even if they got a fake/virtual trophy/award? How is your life that empty? :dunno: :smh: :fp:

http://img.tapatalk.com/62c401e2-d582-28ac.jpg

Well played sir. :D

I OU a Beatn
06-10-2012, 02:47 PM
I don't buy or play games for trophies/achievements(except for Terminator Salvation, but that was 4 years ago and I actually had interest in the game at that time...I don't know why), but rest assured, I will go for them if I enjoy the game. If not, fuck 'em.

I don't think that if someone is that way it means they don't have a life, though. I rarely ever specifically go achievement whoring, and even without doing so, I've racked up a pretty high trophy/achievement count, so I'd imagine those who specifically look for it can plow through them pretty damn quick. That dude who has over 700,000GS, though, God help him. :D

JBHuskers
06-10-2012, 03:24 PM
I definitely don't play NCAA for them. I have under 30% on NCAA 12 I think.

JeffHCross
06-10-2012, 07:51 PM
I rarely ever specifically go achievement whoringYou CREATED the threads! :D

I definitely don't play NCAA for them. I have under 30% on NCAA 12 I think.This genuinely makes no sense to me. Hannah Montana, yes; the series you attend Community events for, no. :dunno:

And it's not just you ... I've noticed that quite a few people don't have plats for NCAA games, or really come close to them.

SmoothPancakes
06-10-2012, 07:56 PM
You CREATED the threads! :D

This genuinely makes no sense to me. Hannah Montana, yes; the series you attend Community events for, no. :dunno:

And it's not just you ... I've noticed that quite a few people don't have plats for NCAA games, or really come close to them.

:D Oh JB. :fp: :smh:

I OU a Beatn
06-10-2012, 08:38 PM
I'd say 75% of my stuff is through natural progression of the game and 25% I specifically go for. Nowadays, it's probably 90% through natural progression. I have too big of a backlog otherwise I'd probably be in more of a whoring mood. One of these days I WILL platinum Hannah Montana though. Mark my words.

BDawg35
06-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Instead of some of these "achievements" why did they take out the ones that matter??? I remember back in the day when you were recognized for completing 15 passes in a row and then it went up from there... been so long I can't remember exactly, but last year I finished one game hitting 22 straight and then started the next game 13 of 13... that's 35 straight completions - on Heisman no less - and not one mention of it. I'm pretty certain that would be an NCAA record too, and I didn't even get a lollipop from Lee Corso... :smh:

That's pretty cool. When that streak started adding up, did you find yourself settling for short easy passes to keep it going? I'd never attempt a pass longer than 5 yards if I had a streak like that going.

Dr Death
06-10-2012, 09:45 PM
That's pretty cool. When that streak started adding up, did you find yourself settling for short easy passes to keep it going? I'd never attempt a pass longer than 5 yards if I had a streak like that going.

You would have to understand my offense and how I like to work it... I play 5-Wide and use a lot of short throws but mix in mid-range and deep throws too. On that streak the only reason I knew about it is because I write down my stats for my QB and WR's for each game, and for my QB, I do it each quarter. So I finished my game and saw he was 13 of 13 in the 3rd quarter and 9 of 9 in the 4th and I knew I missed my final pass of the 2nd quarter because it was a bomb as time ran out, so I was like - WOW! 22 in a row. Cool.

Then the next game I just played my usual way... and the 14th pass was dropped. I then hit the next 8... so that streak could have been 44 instead of 35! :D And it just amazed me that there was no mention from the broadcasters... but as soon as I broke the single season passing yardage mark that popped up nearly every time I completed a pass after breaking the record! :fp:

beartide06
06-11-2012, 12:19 AM
You would have to understand my offense and how I like to work it... I play 5-Wide and use a lot of short throws but mix in mid-range and deep throws too. On that streak the only reason I knew about it is because I write down my stats for my QB and WR's for each game, and for my QB, I do it each quarter. So I finished my game and saw he was 13 of 13 in the 3rd quarter and 9 of 9 in the 4th and I knew I missed my final pass of the 2nd quarter because it was a bomb as time ran out, so I was like - WOW! 22 in a row. Cool.

Then the next game I just played my usual way... and the 14th pass was dropped. I then hit the next 8... so that streak could have been 44 instead of 35! :D And it just amazed me that there was no mention from the broadcasters... but as soon as I broke the single season passing yardage mark that popped up nearly every time I completed a pass after breaking the record! :fp:

Trust me, BDawg, this guy is a throwing machine. He will throw all game, and it is near impossible to shut down. I know, Dr Death, that you probably put up these kind of streaks on a consistent basis ;)

JeffHCross
06-11-2012, 08:33 PM
as soon as I broke the single season passing yardage mark that popped up nearly every time I completed a pass after breaking the record! :fp:I hope you're exaggerating. It should only be the first pass of each game after you've broken the record. I agree that's still too often, but at least that's better than every pass.

shaggy23sj
06-11-2012, 10:54 PM
One thing i do not like about this is that the defense blitzed you cant do anything then you lose like 5 or 10 yards when you try to run and when you try to throw it to a reciver the cb or saftey will pick it off its really hard to complete a pass because the wr will miss it or it will get swatted or picked

shaggy23sj
06-11-2012, 10:59 PM
the defense also makes it tough because when i rush the qb he will take off and go 45 yards that needs to be fixed he out ran a cb that would never happen espically kansas states qb they should also fix the wr thing where there wr will be left wide open and they would catch it and take it for a touchdown it really pissed me off its ridiclous i hope they fix this before the game comes out

JBHuskers
06-12-2012, 12:43 AM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/GIFS/speechless.gif

ram29jackson
06-12-2012, 12:54 AM
One thing i do not like about this is that the defense blitzed you cant do anything then you lose like 5 or 10 yards when you try to run and when you try to throw it to a reciver the cb or saftey will pick it off its really hard to complete a pass because the wr will miss it or it will get swatted or picked

the defense also makes it tough because when i rush the qb he will take off and go 45 yards that needs to be fixed he out ran a cb that would never happen espically kansas states qb they should also fix the wr thing where there wr will be left wide open and they would catch it and take it for a touchdown it really pissed me off its ridiclous i hope they fix this before the game comes out

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/GIFS/speechless.gif

:P hopefully he's under 14 years old...? could just be a simple misclick

baseballplyrmvp
06-12-2012, 12:54 AM

if i'm understanding your post correctly, i believe your problem is that you suck at this game.

jk, btw :D

Dr Death
06-12-2012, 09:33 AM

Don't worry. The demo is on Varsity. When the game comes out you can always play on Freshman level... :blush:

JBHuskers
06-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Don't worry. The demo is on Varsity. When the game comes out you can always play on Freshman level... :blush:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/Forum%20Pictures/ooohburn.jpg

Little Steve
06-12-2012, 10:43 AM
http://www.google.com/imgres?start=200&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=506&tbm=isch&tbnid=eZeDhaPwfiMmwM:&imgrefurl=http://mizzrainbow.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/day-8-evil/&docid=Y_uaFUOza1rQBM&imgurl=http://mizzrainbow.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/mean.jpg&w=500&h=410&ei=YmPXT4_lOqX_6QGhrtyCAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=639&vpy=41&dur=2264&hovh=203&hovw=248&tx=164&ty=136&sig=106893465056281331060&page=15&tbnh=152&tbnw=180&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:200,i:61
Click Me

souljahbill
06-12-2012, 10:48 AM
http://www.google.com/imgres?start=200&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=506&tbm=isch&tbnid=eZeDhaPwfiMmwM:&imgrefurl=http://mizzrainbow.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/day-8-evil/&docid=Y_uaFUOza1rQBM&imgurl=http://mizzrainbow.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/mean.jpg&w=500&h=410&ei=YmPXT4_lOqX_6QGhrtyCAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=639&vpy=41&dur=2264&hovh=203&hovw=248&tx=164&ty=136&sig=106893465056281331060&page=15&tbnh=152&tbnw=180&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:200,i:61

Ha!

Good one! That's now twice that I've given you props. Well done!

shaggy23sj
06-12-2012, 09:54 PM
LOL its cool i do really suck i cant pass for nothing in that game

Dr Death
06-13-2012, 01:08 AM
LOL its cool i do really suck i cant pass for nothing in that game

Dude, props to you for having a good attitude. I was in a foul mood this morning. Just got back in town from seeing my 5th Roger Waters show and my fuel pump blew and a couple other things and I'm looking at $1,105.26 to get my car fixed! :fp: But... if you are on X-Box 360, I'll be happy to "Lab" w/ you and try to help you out on the passing once the game is released.

Your attitude impresses me and I'd love to help you if I can.

shaggy23sj
06-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Oh man what a bummer and i have a ps3 i used to have an xbox but it getting the three red rings of death so from there i just gave up on xbox and ps3 has free internet so thats another plus

shaggy23sj
06-13-2012, 06:34 PM
Sorry about that though that sucks when that crap happens.

ram29jackson
06-13-2012, 06:45 PM
if thats all the trophies..there arent many in game/on field ones. Thats kinda' boring

SmoothPancakes
06-13-2012, 07:10 PM
if thats all the trophies..there arent many in game/on field ones. Thats kinda' boring

It's like that every year. They dedicate close to half the achievements/trophies towards new or newly updated modes/features to try to get more people to play those modes. Therefore, many achievements/trophies dedicated to RTG and Heisman Challenge.

JeffHCross
06-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Oh man what a bummer and i have a ps3 i used to have an xbox but it getting the three red rings of death so from there i just gave up on xbox and ps3 has free internet so thats another plusAdd me on PSN and if I have the time, we might be able to get a few games in. I'm not as good at teaching it as others are though. :D

shaggy23sj
06-14-2012, 08:57 PM
ok im shaggy23sj

shaggy23sj
06-19-2012, 11:34 PM
i couldnt add you can you add me im shaggy23sj

JeffHCross
06-20-2012, 08:59 PM
I'll do it next time I think of it.

shaggy23sj
06-21-2012, 12:24 AM
ok or you can just give me your ps3 tag and ill try to find it again because i tried everything for smoothpancakes

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2012, 01:56 AM
ok or you can just give me your ps3 tag and ill try to find it again because i tried everything for smoothpancakes

Well that would be your problem, I don't have a PS3. :D

souljahbill
06-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Well that would be your problem, I don't have a PS3. :D

You should get one because it's better then a 360.

/joke :p

SmoothPancakes
06-21-2012, 04:07 PM
You should get one because it's better then a 360.

/joke :p

:D We'll see about a PS4 to sit alongside my 720 in a year or two. ;)

JeffHCross
06-21-2012, 11:55 PM
ok or you can just give me your ps3 tag and ill try to find it again because i tried everything for smoothpancakesIf you look on the left side of the screen, and put your cursor over the PSN icon there, you can see my PSN tag (it's JeffHCross). You can see it for anyone who's put theirs on the site, as well.

shaggy23sj
06-22-2012, 11:17 PM
O lol i see what i did lol my bad but yea you should get a ps3 its way better

CLW
07-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Whored out my first Heisman Mode Trophy with RGIII took 8 weeks to get all the stats matched which = guaranteed heisman so I simmed the rest of the season. This mode really BLOWS!!!

CLW
07-07-2012, 08:23 AM
LMAO 1st game with Barry 688 Rushing Yards 10 TDs and Returned the Opening Kick back as well. Hoping to knock this trophy out in 4 weeks.

souljahbill
07-07-2012, 09:27 AM
LMAO 1st game with Barry 688 Rushing Yards 10 TDs and Returned the Opening Kick back as well. Hoping to knock this trophy out in 4 weeks.

ROFLMFAO!

CLW
07-07-2012, 02:31 PM
It's taking me 5-7 games for these guys to guarantee the Heisman and then I sim the rest of the way through the season. I'm on Flutie now but at this rate I doubt I will be able to finish them all by the end of the day Sunday. :smh:

CLW
07-08-2012, 11:19 AM
For you trophy whores out there: The fastest way I have found to get the Heisman trophies is the following:

1. QBs - Pick Oklahoma State - throw for ungodly #s the first 2-3 games and then sim until the last week of the regular season. Check to make sure you are in the lead for the heisman and/or have met all your "chasing" goals and then advance to the end of the season.

2. RBs - same as above except pick Wisconsin

I OU a Beatn
07-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Look at you, you little trophy whore. You're going to have a platinum before the game is even officially released. :D

CLW
07-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Look at you, you little trophy whore. You're going to have a platinum before the game is even officially released. :D

LMAO nah I'm going to be lucky to finish off Heisman Mode and RTG by the end of the night. I HATE these modes and I always wait until the end to mess with them. This year I figured get them out of the way while there are no rosters and slider sets out.

LMAO just looked at the online leaderboards for Heisman Mode and guys are playing out the entire season and rushing for like 90 Tds. Me I get the minimum stats necessary to get the trophy and move on.

NaptownMVP
07-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Anyone know if these achievements are good for online dynasties? Last year all the dynasty achievements wouldn't unlock if you did them in an online dynasty (well, I won't say all, but certainly a lot). I am doing an OD now, but solo. I get the message that I have got an achievement, but obviously not sure what it is...

CLW
07-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Anyone know if these achievements are good for online dynasties? Last year all the dynasty achievements wouldn't unlock if you did them in an online dynasty (well, I won't say all, but certainly a lot). I am doing an OD now, but solo. I get the message that I have got an achievement, but obviously not sure what it is...

Reading the list I don't see any that specifically exclude ODs but from my memory I'm betting the :UMass: :UTSA: :Texas_State: trophy cannot be done in an OD.

CLW
07-08-2012, 05:43 PM
By my count I've got 17 trophies comin' my way Tuesday so far. Time to move on to RTG and hopefully, knock that POS mode out as well before release.

I OU a Beatn
07-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Finished up the Heisman Challenge for RGIII and only played 3 games. I may only have to play one with Barry Sanders. After 1 game my stats stand at 45 carries, 1023 yards, 14 rushing TD, and 1 punt return TD. Yes, that's 1 game. :D

souljahbill
07-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Are the Heisman guys really that overpowered?

I OU a Beatn
07-08-2012, 06:03 PM
It was against a FCS school, but they're on a completely different level. Simulated the rest of the season and even though he only gained around 600 more yards, still won the Heisman. Onto Ward!

steelerfan
07-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Somewhere, Wooly is smiling. :smh:

JBHuskers
07-08-2012, 09:52 PM
I'm three games away from getting the RGIII trophy.

Funny stat. On NCAA Football 12, I only have 23% of the trophies. For NCAA 13, I already have 16%.

CLW
07-09-2012, 06:11 AM
Well according to my count I finished the Season Ticket with 22 Trophies.

souljahbill
07-09-2012, 07:38 AM
Well according to my count I finished the Season Ticket with 22 Trophies.

Damn! You didn't have any cases to read or anything? Somebody isn't going to get away with murder or go to jail accidentily because you were trophy whoring, huh?

CLW
07-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Damn! You didn't have any cases to read or anything? Somebody isn't going to get away with murder or go to jail accidentily because you were trophy whoring, huh?

Nah I always try to keep my weekends clear otherwise I'd go crazy.

FYI - that intercept a pass trophy is going to be a biatch for some.

I got CRAZY lucky with it last night in my RTG Trophy Whoring. The CPU RARELY throws in your direction. Fortunately for me, the CPU came out in SG with two receivers close together. I jammed my receiver and the CPU threw the ball right at the other receiver beside me running basically a 1 yard stop route and I was FORTUNATE to be able to get off my jam in time to get the INT.

JBHuskers
07-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Yeah I was just going to say that about RTG. I wonder if it will be easier to put it on Freshman to get it? I can't remember if there are sliders in RTG either. I don't think there are.

CLW
07-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Yeah I was just going to say that about RTG. I wonder if it will be easier to put it on Freshman to get it? I can't remember if there are sliders in RTG either. I don't think there are.

I didn't specifically go looking for sliders but at the beginning of RTG you choose how difficult you want it to be. I think I even chose Freshman/Easiest Difficulty and I thought I was going to have to turn down my 5 star QB trophy just to keep trying to get the stupid INT. Thankfully I got it in the 2nd round of the playoffs and I went on to :Oklahoma_State: and became the starter and got Gundy's Complete trust in Week 8 after moving up from 3rd string to starter.

I OU a Beatn
07-17-2012, 06:43 PM
I'd rather have "get 100 player lock interceptions" over getting one interception using reaction time. I'm not kidding...that achievement/trophy is terrible.

souljahbill
07-17-2012, 06:49 PM
I'd rather have "get 100 player lock interceptions" over getting one interception using reaction time. I'm not kidding...that achievement/trophy is terrible.

Wanna hear something funny? It was the second trophy I unlocked. I caught a pick in RTG using reaction time playing as a FS.

JeffHCross
07-17-2012, 08:14 PM
I'd have the same problem with the Player Lock trophy that I'm having with Reaction Time ... the QB won't throw my way! I've only seen one pass my direction so far, and for some reason my DB didn't get his hands up. :(

I OU a Beatn
07-17-2012, 08:21 PM
You could easily fix the player lock with 2 controllers, though. With this, it's pure luck. I ended up getting it by baiting the CPU into throwing it to a drag route that came across the field while I was covering a RB on a flare, but it was pure luck. The funny thing is it's glitched on a lot of people - apparently you have to have certain timing as to when you activate the reaction time.

JeffHCross
07-17-2012, 08:27 PM
True. I was meaning the "real" way to do Player Lock. Y'know, without cheating. :D

JBHuskers
07-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Playing as UTSA on freshman 1 minute quarters, put them & Notre Dame in the SEC to get the national title in year one :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

JeffHCross
07-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Playing as UTSA on freshman 1 minute quarters, put them in the SEC to get the national title in year oneI heard somewhere that moving those schools around with Custom Conferences would invalidate the trophy (though I can't imagine why that would be). Or maybe that was last year with BYU.

JBHuskers
07-17-2012, 10:39 PM
I heard somewhere that moving those schools around with Custom Conferences would invalidate the trophy (though I can't imagine why that would be). Or maybe that was last year with BYU.

If there was a restriction, it'd be listed.

ram29jackson
07-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Playing as UTSA on freshman 1 minute quarters, put them & Notre Dame in the SEC to get the national title in year one :D

so..whats the post game celebration like ?

souljahbill
07-18-2012, 04:01 AM
so..whats the post game celebration like ?

Same as last year except players don't wear helmets. I won the National Championship my sophomore year in RTG.

I OU a Beatn
07-18-2012, 09:42 AM
You don't have to put them in the SEC, anyway. Just make a custom schedule and with the 3 or 4 open slots, schedule top 5 teams. I had no problem getting the trophy that way.

True. I was meaning the "real" way to do Player Lock. Y'know, without cheating. :D

My way is the sane way. There's no way in hell I would even attempt that against the CPU. Against the CPU, I think the player lock actually would be worse than the reaction time one. Neither one of them are hard if the CPU actually throws it your way once in a million attempts. :D

JeffHCross
07-19-2012, 09:46 PM
If there was a restriction, it'd be listed. Not always, you know that. Descriptions aren't always complete.

souljahbill
07-20-2012, 06:19 AM
I unlocked the "Keep 'em Guessing" trophy last night. I think that's the 200yds rushing and passing goal.

I OU a Beatn
07-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Got them all now except for the Heisman mode ones. I actually kind of enjoy that mode so I saved those for last.

SmoothPancakes
07-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Yeah, I may as well work on achievement whoring. I'm not going to start my dynasty (since everything I do with it, I post in my dynasty thread on here) and risk having freezes happen, the file get corrupt because of constant freezes, or something else fuck up and having to completely restart my dynasty. So until the fixes get patched in (the patch coming up shortly or the mid-August one or whenever), no dynasty, which means nothing to really do other than whore achievements.

I OU a Beatn
07-28-2012, 03:51 PM
...aaaand done. :easy:

JBHuskers
07-28-2012, 04:34 PM
...aaaand done. :easy:

I hope I don't off myself trying to get the interception with reaction time.