PDA

View Full Version : Iron Dragon's Possible PS3 NCAA 13 rosters

Iron Dragon
06-07-2012, 03:38 PM
If you remember back in NCAA Football 11.. I did roster updates.

From searching around the community, I am not sure if any previous roster makers doing NCAA 13 rosters for PS3 are even making them this year. XBox seems to be pretty organized on forums, but nothing in the way of PS3.. not sure if luvs is doing them again or not, so I'm considering doing them again this year after a year off.

If I'm going to do it, I need help.. a partner or two who can be unbiased and quick or a forum of helpers giving me good information. When I did '11, it seemed to be easier for me just to grind out with people giving me info and searching around team websites, CFB websites etc.

This all right now is something I'm considering, I am not sure yet.

JBHuskers
06-07-2012, 03:40 PM
I know BigWY did the unedited rosters last year (so you could take them online).

Your rosters will include personnel changes right?

Iron Dragon
06-07-2012, 03:47 PM
I know BigWY did the unedited rosters last year (so you could take them online).

Your rosters will include personnel changes right?

Unsure if I would start with a base with no changes or go straight into changes for non online play only.

natetcu
06-07-2012, 04:22 PM
I might be able to help some, I did a roster for NCAA Basketball 08, it was strictly unbiased (and the Frogs sucked). But I am not sure how much time I will have, i am planning a wedding. I could definitely try to help with research and depth charts.

Iron Dragon
06-08-2012, 07:32 AM
I might be able to help some, I did a roster for NCAA Basketball 08, it was strictly unbiased (and the Frogs sucked). But I am not sure how much time I will have, i am planning a wedding. I could definitely try to help with research and depth charts.

Any help is appreciated.

Cody
06-08-2012, 09:25 AM
How much help and time would this take?