PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 OD - 2014: Week 15

cdj
06-02-2012, 06:40 PM
The week will advance again on Tuesday night, June 5.

There are no User v User games this week.

Off-week: #1 USC (novadolla), #4 Miami (gschwendt), #7 Texas A&M (dukie), Vanderbilt (cdj), Washington State (CLW), Purdue (psusnoop)

Good luck!

HANDSWARD
06-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Figured I would bring this up... are we going t even worry about doing the next offseason, etc. after this season? I would like to keep going up until the new game comes out. But I understand if there is no interest. (Maybe if there is no interest except a few of us, then we drop everyone and continue on, even if it is only 3-6 people. I think we can get 1 more season in if we speed things up and also do the off-season in 1 night again.

JBHuskers
06-04-2012, 09:09 AM
I wouldn't mind going through the carousel just to see what offers I'd get.

In my first year as HC of New Mexico State, we might get to go to a bowl after years of futility. All that stands between that is San Jose State in Week 15.

Dukie98
06-05-2012, 11:56 AM
I'd like to continue as well - but if we regularly go 5-7 days between advancing (as has sometimes been the case), it might be difficult to knock it out in time for the new release.

cdj
06-06-2012, 07:27 AM
We'll keep going and just have to advance on time every 2-3 days. We'll be advancing again here in a few moments....

HANDSWARD
06-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Sounds good bro. Just set an advance day and time and stick to it regardless of people playing their game.

cdj
06-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Sounds good bro. Just set an advance day and time and stick to it regardless of people playing their game.

With next season being the last, Recruiting won't be necessary which will help. I may reduce the number of User v User games to make the season go faster as well. Leave those for bowl games.