PDA

View Full Version : 2008 shallow,selfish,ignorant,dishonest girls

ram29jackson
06-01-2012, 01:41 PM
i dont know why but Jim Rome is playing this audio from something from 4 years ago.

but its so freaking disgusting and sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihLBCbNIDbI

ram29jackson
06-01-2012, 01:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck

morsdraconis
06-01-2012, 01:51 PM
That shit is fuckin' DISGUSTING.

I want to punch these bitches in the face right now. :bang:

JeffHCross
06-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Contrary to the title of the thread, I think that first girl (I didn't last past her) was very honest.

Perhaps too honest, since she was on camera ......

ram29jackson
06-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Contrary to the title of the thread, I think that first girl (I didn't last past her) was very honest.

Perhaps too honest, since she was on camera ......

sociopath

steelerfan
06-01-2012, 09:50 PM
That shit is fuckin' DISGUSTING.

I want to punch these bitches in the face right now. :bang:

:+1:

My daughter is a Girl Scout. She busts her butt to sell those things so her troop can take a trip to San Antonio. Those bitches are very lucky they didn't take it from my daughter.

I'll leave it at that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

ram29jackson
06-01-2012, 10:02 PM
I still am fascinated by people this self absorbed and yet not self aware as it were.. ...You here all the time about people that do stuff like this..but to be thaat stupid ?

these girls are like the shallow athletes we hear about or the cheesers in online sports games who play the game online against another as though they are just playing by themselves with no idea of sportsmanship
or fairness or of want to make a new online friend to play on a regular basis..I am constantly re-hashing my block list...psn needs to allow you to 100 people and not just 50 LOL

...and I still wonder if this is fake anyway? you never see the mic/station interviewing them....now, the one girls face is digitised out...? maybe the parents took a legal action or something?

JeffHCross
06-01-2012, 10:22 PM
now, the one girls face is digitised out...? maybe the parents took a legal action or something?If she's a minor, I believe the station is legally obligated to hide her identity. I think. Not totally sure about that, but it sounds right in my head.

steelerfan
06-01-2012, 10:34 PM
If she's a minor, I believe the station is legally obligated to hide her identity. I think. Not totally sure about that, but it sounds right in my head.

My thoughts exactly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

SCClassof93
06-02-2012, 08:47 AM
News flash: Every quarter and on April 15th goons take my money that I work for by force and it is legal. :fp: These girls will get to vote for the goons soon.:bang:

jaymo76
06-02-2012, 12:53 PM
:bang::fp:Wow! the blonde has no remorse because she is mad that she was charged and had to give the money back...:down: It's good to know these are the people who will be taking care of us and our planet in the future...