PDA

View Full Version : Tourny ?

gigemaggs99
05-19-2012, 02:31 PM
When I go into the CC and select live tourny and select play rd 1 it tells me either I'm not a "pro" or my club level isn't high enough.

When I look at the club level it says "professional".

Is it not letting me play b/c I suck and need to get better to "qualify" for the tourny?

Thanks.

natcret
05-19-2012, 11:14 PM
Gigs, it has nothing to do with the overall club level, it has to do with your particular level for that week within the club. The more things you do within TW for the week counts towards you status and coin counts for the week. It also helps the club overall in increasing their overall status.

gigemaggs99
05-28-2012, 10:27 AM
Gigs, it has nothing to do with the overall club level, it has to do with your particular level for that week within the club. The more things you do within TW for the week counts towards you status and coin counts for the week. It also helps the club overall in increasing their overall status.

Ok, so all I need to do is play the heck out of it each week and keep checking back to see if it allows me in then? Is there a certain amount of coins I need to be aiming for or just PLAY PLAY PLAY?

Thanks again.

natcret
05-28-2012, 07:45 PM
Status points is what yhou want to increase each week. As you make over certain thresholds, you category will increase for that week. For example, Zoo had over 28,000 Status points last week which made him the club champ for the week. The week prior it was Kjo.