PDA

View Full Version : TGT PS3 OD - 2014: Week 4

cdj
04-08-2012, 09:28 AM
The week will advanace again on Wednesday, April 11.

User v User Games:

#20 Washington State (CLW) at Idaho (bjrod)
#24 Texas A&M (dukie98) at UL Lafayette (HANDSWARD)
Middle Tennessee State (Escobar) at Iowa State (MPMarlowe)
Mew Mexico State (JBHuskers) at Purdue (psusnoop)

Good luck!

HANDSWARD
04-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey dukie, I'm around in the evenings, usually after 8 pm est. If you see this tonight I am on PSN and will be until 1 or 2 am. Just msg me on there if you want to play. I'm playing Tiger but can hop over to NCAA for a quick game. If not tonight, just let me know what night this week would be good for you.

JBHuskers
04-09-2012, 12:19 AM
Sounds like Snoop and I are going to play Monday night.

bjrod9
04-09-2012, 06:43 PM
The week will advanace again on Wednesday, April 11.User v User Games:#20 Washington State (CLW) at Idaho (bjrod)#24 Texas A&M (dukie98) at UL Lafayette (HANDSWARD)Middle Tennessee State (Escobar) at Iowa State (MPMarlowe)Mew Mexico State (JBHuskers) at Purdue (psusnoop)Good luck! Clw go ahead and play the cpu,I'm out of town for work and wouldn't return until late on the 12th,so take it easy on the vandals.

HANDSWARD
04-09-2012, 11:50 PM
The Rajun Cajuns pull out an ugly win 13-10 over the Aggies. Good game dukie. I can't believe I pulled that one out. The entire game I was just waiting for the inevitable loss. It was all about that field position in the second half. I'm lucky I was able to sack you on that last 3rd down too. Sorry for icing you on the kick, I had to. With a chance to actually win that game I needed any help I could get. I thought you were still gonna make it.

psusnoop
04-10-2012, 08:35 AM
Good game JB, Purdue smacked around NMSU.

I'm sure you'll pay me back soon though :D:D

CLW
04-11-2012, 07:12 AM
Completely forgot to get this bad boy in last night while I was playing Tiger. Advance if it is just waiting on me. If not, I'll get it in tonight.

Dukie98
04-11-2012, 04:39 PM
The Ragin' Cajuns of Louisiana-Lafayette marched into College Station and shocked the #24 Texas A&M Aggies 13-10, as the Aggies' attempt to tie the game on a long field goal fell short in the final minute. The Ragin' Cajuns controlled the Aggies' ground game, and quarterback Jason Manziel struggled to hit open receivers; he also took a damaging sack on third-and-two with the ball inside the 20 on the final drive.

The Aggies actually had more points come off the scoreboard than they put on it-- a kick return by freshman Will Anderson was called back on a clipping penalty, as was an apparent 71-yard touchdown reception by Mike Evans. Although the Ragin' Cajuns jumped out to an early 6-0 lead, the Aggies added a field goal in the second quarter and appeared to take control on the opening drive of the second half. After that touchdown, however, they struggled to move the ball downfield, and the Ragin' Cajuns consistently won the field position battle with unreturnable punts. ULL converted a long gain on a screen pass with less than three minutes remaining, and punched the ball in to take the lead. While the Aggies were able to move the ball downfield in the final two minutes -- including a 20-yard scramble by Manziel on 4th and 10 -- Manziel took an inexplicable 10-yard loss on a sack, forcing a desperate field goal attempt that fell short.

Excellent game, Handsward.

cdj
04-12-2012, 08:58 AM
Completely forgot to get this bad boy in last night while I was playing Tiger. Advance if it is just waiting on me. If not, I'll get it in tonight.

If you can get it in today, I will advance tonight.

CLW
04-12-2012, 10:09 AM
If you can get it in today, I will advance tonight.

Got the game in last night so I'm ready to go and I believe my game was the last one remaining but probably should double check me on that one.