PDA

View Full Version : Year Four - Week 1

JBHuskers
04-05-2012, 07:43 PM
We have started the season. Everyone has a game vs the CPU. We'll aim to advance Monday if not sooner.

baseballplyrmvp
04-07-2012, 11:13 AM
there's really nothing better than going into a phone call with a recruit i'm leading for and jb is #2, and having "program stability" pop up. i go to compare pitches between me and jb (SMU is an A, texas tech is a D), and am rewarded with +87 for SMU and -84 for texas tech.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

baseballplyrmvp
04-07-2012, 12:34 PM
:SMU: creams :Texas_A&M: 52-17. Senior quarterback, Stephen Kaiser, started the game absolutely dreadful, going 2-13 for 8 yards, but after getting a verbal beating on the sideline by his offensive coordinator, Kaiser got it in gear and finished the day 40-65 for 489 yards, 5 TD's and 2 picks. It was a mauling of epic preportions for the :SMU: defense, holding the aggies to just 98 yards of total offense.

Coach MVP, who's also the quarterback's coach and offensive coordinator for the Mustangs, said after the game that, "it was a team win." However, he declined to comment when asked if he was happy to remain in Dallas for another year.