PDA

View Full Version : WHATS wrong with my EA sports world? I cant transfer highlights to youtube now?

ram29jackson
03-13-2012, 02:21 AM
did I forget to agree to a recent copyright thing or something ?

I dont see the usual little thing at the bottom that allowed you to copy the highlight and save and put on youtube? what am I missing ? :(

Marlowe
03-13-2012, 07:30 PM
don't know but every time I've tried to upload a highlight to EA the system hangs or something and I have to remove the disk to exit the game.

jaymo76
03-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Speaking of what is wrong, I tried to access the TEAMBUILDER WEBSITE yesterday and today and everytime I go to it, all I get is a blue screen. also notice there is no link to it via the NCAA 13 site.

ram29jackson
03-13-2012, 10:26 PM
Speaking of what is wrong, I tried to access the TEAMBUILDER WEBSITE yesterday and today and everytime I go to it, all I get is a blue screen. also notice there is no link to it via the NCAA 13 site.

it better be because they are improving....?

dont take that away, thats the one thing that really hooked me........

but whats up with the highlight transfer problem?

JeffHCross
03-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Teambuilder seems to load fine now. Probably was either a temporary glitch or a side-effect of something else.

razorback44
03-13-2012, 10:54 PM
did I forget to agree to a recent copyright thing or something ?

I dont see the usual little thing at the bottom that allowed you to copy the highlight and save and put on youtube? what am I missing ? :(

Its not just you. They completely removed the download option on videos. I have no clue why though. Its very annoying.

ram29jackson
03-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Its not just you. They completely removed the download option on videos. I have no clue why though. Its very annoying.

theres no point otherwise....no one looks at others on the site because its so slow and difficult to get to other pages and all you get is a few temporary slots..video games try sell themselves as hot and part of the new internet age..but if you cant easily share your created teams, theres no point to any of it..media/content is needed

ram29jackson
03-28-2012, 03:42 PM
anyone know why? or how to do a work around I dont know about yet ?

ram29jackson
03-28-2012, 03:47 PM
some guy named Owen says their working on it ..?

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8193700.page

ram29jackson
04-08-2012, 10:25 PM
is it something else to pay for ? anyone know why ?

NCSUholmey
04-16-2012, 04:06 PM
This is the work around that I have been using:

Go to page that you watch video on on the EA Site

Right Click and View Page Source

Hit "CTRL+F"

Type ".flv" in the search bar that comes up

Copy the entire URL of the first result on the search of the page source.

Paste that into the Address Bar of your web browser

PROFIT!

ram29jackson
04-16-2012, 10:15 PM
This is the work around that I have been using:

Go to page that you watch video on on the EA Site

Right Click and View Page Source

Hit "CTRL+F"

Type ".flv" in the search bar that comes up

Copy the entire URL of the first result on the search of the page source.

Paste that into the Address Bar of your web browser

PROFIT!

well, I checked last night and the site looks different a little and to the right of video it says -download- ..so either they just brought it back or my new computer is letting me do it again LOL..?

NCSUholmey
04-16-2012, 11:05 PM
I hadnt been to the site in a while, but that was the steps I was using to download videos since they took the download link away. If they remove the link again, its at least worth a try.

ram29jackson
04-16-2012, 11:19 PM
okey doke