PDA

View Full Version : coach philosophy sliders?

baseballplyrmvp
03-04-2012, 12:21 PM
under this section, there are slider options for a run offense/pass offense, as well as run defense/pass defense. how do they work exactly?

1. i started as an o-coordinator (currently still am); and i've noticed that my cpu defense has been absolutely getting ripped to shreds lately by the run. was this because i had the run/pass defense slider set to 70? suppose if i set it to like 20-35, would my cpu controlled defense see better results at shutting down the run?

2. if and when i become a head coach and am able to play both sides of the ball, do the run/pass sliders (both offensive and defensive ones) have any affect on gameplay? like, if i had a defensive run/pass slider set at 75, would the rest of the cpu controlled players on defense (i primarily play as a lb) play better on passing plays? or do these sliders only affect simulations and not actual gameplay?

jaymo76
03-06-2012, 11:45 PM
As to question 2, I believe that philosophy slider options only apply if you do NOT play the game (eg. super sim or just watching).